Home English General Discussions

Ruby's equipment set

Hi, I bought some times ago 2 equipments sets (stranger war lord and strength of the bear) for 118 000 rubys, today I log in and I realize that both my commander don't have any equipment anymore, they both completely disappeared (not unequiped) so I'd just want to know if sets you buy with rubys are time limited or if that's a bug and I need to keep my ticket open

Thanks in advance :)

Answers

• Hi, I bought some times ago 2 equipments sets (stranger war lord and strength of the bear) for 118 000 rubys, today I log in and I realize that both my commander don't have any equipment anymore, they both completely disappeared (not unequiped) so I'd just want to know if sets you buy with rubys are time limited or if that's a bug and I need to keep my ticket open

Thanks in advance :)

If this was in Outer Realms, they can be temporary, depending on the version.  It sounds as though you mean in the main server.  I suggest entering a ticket to Support to request they check for you.  You can find the support button in the settings tab in game. 
Sign In to comment.