Home English Update Questions & Feedback

December 2020 Update Discussions

Hey Folks,
Please use this thread to discuss your feedback and questions for the Dec update. 

Thanks 
Red

Comments

• Why not offer us the fhoice of using timeslips or watch an ad?

If its a 5min cooldown I would use a time slip but I would probably watch the ad if it was several hours.  Give us a choice
  • Bear22 (US1)Bear22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1

Video ads being forced on us as a time skip is absolute crap. This will force even more people to leave the game. The number of power alliances in the game is already dwindling, and this will make it worse.

• I dont want to watch ads when im chaining khan hits. How do we turn it off? I'd ather use my skips

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578

1 extra click to get ik skip menu.

Thumbs up

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,682
    edited 18.12.2020
    I like it, it's an option, can still use skips instead if u like. Hitting the ruby button gives you option of skips or rubies.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • raleed (FR1)raleed (FR1) FR1 Posts: 426
    Pourquoi l'on peut plus ouvrir le jeu depuis la dernière mise à jour là ? 
    raleed @ GG 1
  • Warspite (AU1)Warspite (AU1) AU1 Posts: 72
    @BM_Red Phoenix -  The introduction of watching a Vid Advt to get past Khan cooldown is extremely annoying. If you deem this marketing ploy a wonderful and necessary idea then surely it should be an alternate to using time skips as before instead of force feeding - makes me want to spew!
    @BM_Red Phoenix - Oops, my mistake! The option exists! My profound apologies for going off half cocked on this one!
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578

Lime bombs are now gone in nom shop.

Thumbs up.

Big big spenders, greatest big spenders ....

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,682

Lime bombs are now gone in nom shop.

Thumbs up.

Big big spenders, greatest big spenders ....

I still have them...
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • About the new decorations in Storm...

I think it is great you can have new decoration for 600.000 resources....however....

Your storage is max 100k...the only option is taking islands...but they are so rare, you have more chance of finding a unicorn in the forest. 

So again, thanks for nothing gge
  • @BM_Red Phoenix -  The introduction of watching a Vid Advt to get past Khan cooldown is extremely annoying. If you deem this marketing ploy a wonderful and necessary idea then surely it should be an alternate to using time skips as before instead of force feeding - makes me want to spew!
    @BM_Red Phoenix - Oops, my mistake! The option exists! My profound apologies for going off half cocked on this one!
    No worries :smiley:
  • Please note, we have a hotfix update, which will take care of some of the title glitches and remove the video buttons from tools workshops 
  • Pourquoi l'on peut plus ouvrir le jeu depuis la dernière mise à jour là ? 
    pouvez-vous ouvrir le jeu maintenant?
  • Please note, we have a new unforced update on Android to fix the Berimond "About" dialog bug. Again, manually downloadable, it's in your Google playstore currently. 
  • Hey All,
    As part of the update, misty castle token can now be earned from nomads, at the 50k points level.

• Could not agree more , what is the point  when you know some are simply buying  their first places in kingdom league while the rest of us  fall further behind , 
  • Sway410 (US1)Sway410 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    edited 19.01.2021

Gge administrators and developers are acting like a bunch of greedy goblins that cant even fix a light bulb without wanting something for it. And it is truly sad.. what a waste of time this game is becoming.. I had no problem spending money.. but when you spend money to just have bigger spenders crush you in bth and you literally lose everything and get no rewards.. it becomes a shameful experience that you as administrators and developers should be ashamed for and it's just disappointing to see that many people for developers and they all acting dumb..

• Hey Guys
    Thank you for your feedback. As mods (who are active players), we recognize the issue of imbalance in the game and its been a frequent topic of discussion with the internal team.
    Yes, the game has evolved really fast in the last 6 months and mead troops are a game changer..a game changer for all, not just big spenders, purely because they can be recruited in your barracks, doesnt need to be purchased with money.

The core issue then boils down to 1 big question.. How does everyone access these troops, when the need of the hour is tokens from outers...I do notice positive changes in that regard, for example the recent update in storm which enables us to earn sceats and build/upgrade tokens for participation. I am confident we shall see other progress/updates in game this year, which will make earning the tokens more convenient for the average spender.

Where horizons is concerned, one way that works for me is to try for individual rankings, allows me to earn the rss I need for the builds, without having to spend a lot and get a full team to try the rankings. 

We shall continue to convey your feedback, so I appreciate both the positive and the negative I hear on this forum.

Cheers
    Red
  • General WizzArt (INT4)General WizzArt (INT4) INT4 Posts: 2
    edited 27.01.2021
  • NOFREEDOM (GB1)NOFREEDOM (GB1) GB1 Posts: 48
    Rubbish about mead troops sorry big spenders get everything alot quicker thus giving a big spender mead plus 5 or more instantly where those who dont spend or even spend little have to wait weeks or more for mead plus 1 meaning 50 troop strength immediately I see no positive in horizon comment either again to gain the required materials you need to spend 
  • Localhost (ID1)Localhost (ID1) ID1 Posts: 67
    Berimond total victories needs to be changed. The further watchtower is too hard for being destruction because needs more victories. And the capital needs over 100000 victories until destruction. This needs to change for all lanes in Berimond. Affects for two factions. By adjusting the number of destruction, both faction are now easier to storm the capital. 
    OLD (Top Lane) : 27, 60, 111, 189, 245, 343, 533, 5648, 14294, 16933, 19974, 21429, 24205, 26624, 30058, and 35399. (196072 victories).
    NEW (Top Lane) : 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 10000, and 15000. (44500 victories).
    OLD (Mid Lane) : 46, 78, 157, 246, 799, 1243, 5309, 7949, 11567, 14088, 17773, 25894, 45426, and 49888 (180463 victories)
    NEW (Mid Lane) : 100, 200, 300, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4500, 6000, 9000, and 12000 (41400 victories).
    OLD (Bottom Lane) : 55, 127, 174, 312, 630, 1001, 2396, 3350, 5345, 8469, 15072, 25582, 53196, and 57372 (173081 victories).
    NEW (Bottom Lane) : 100, 200, 300, 500, 700, 1000, 1300, 1600, 2000, 3000, 4500, 6000, 8000, and 10000. (39200 victories).

The Flaming arrow bugs is show ruby cost. This happens if you return from Beyond the Horizon. It should display time of tools can be built not the ruby cost. And the quantity of flaming arrows exceeds 80. This won't happen in Outer Realms.

Quicklime bomb, which can only be obtained via ruby offers, it should be added in Samurai vendors. The cost 2x of Throwing nails per item.

• Localhost (ID1)Localhost (ID1) ID1 Posts: 67
    Achievements that triggered non active event should be removed. 

I think it is great you can have new decoration for 600.000 resources....however....

Your storage is max 100k...the only option is taking islands...but they are so rare, you have more chance of finding a unicorn in the forest. 

Thank you for the feedback. We actually have a request listed for expanding storage beyond 81k for aqua. If you find a unicorn, please send pictures though. That would be rather awesome. 
    How much are Unicorns worth?

Thank you for the feedback. We actually have a request listed for expanding storage beyond 81k for aqua. If you find a unicorn, please send pictures though. That would be rather awesome. 
    How much are Unicorns worth?
    Like a lot :-) 
  • Thank you guys
    Closing this thread now, and will open a new one for February update feedback, once it's released. 

Thanks 
    Red
This discussion has been closed.