Home English General Discussions

A lot of things that GGE must fix this newly bugs.

I have look a lot of bugs in this October update. These bugs must be fixed ASAP : 
1. About the Commander Pack. If you tap the bestseller, there is a lot of promo you can buy. However, there are duplicate items in here. No King's bridge and The Splendor of Berimond. Royal Bridge and the treasure of Berimond are double, and some players rather buying a cheaper cost rather than more expensive ones.

And this
Look. There is no King's bridge here. It should be King's Bridge not Royal bridge. All wall, ranged, and gate tools with +5%, +6% and +8% are in promo list but not King's Bridge.

And this

Two undefined helmet and no Undefined artifact ? It should be Undefined artifact commander. If I scroling bottom, there are : 
2 Undefined armor
2 Undefined weapon
3 Undefined helmet
1 Undefined artifact
And these all are Commander. No set for castellan? 

2. The newly event, it says Reaper's Wrath, similar to Elemental Knights, it shows this.

And when I tap the blue marked, it cannot back, and must restart the app to return to normal. It displays nothing. It shows undefined null if i press the question mark. The "X" button is malfunctioned.

The Navigation menu show this

3. The Android back button
4. The  Battle For Berimond soliders in Top Lane Watchtower no. 4. The red team shows 469, the blue team shows 568 troops. Previously, both teams should be 469. If you want buffing it, both must be 568. If you want make it same as regular, both must be 469. The blue tower is buffed.

This is the display total troops in Watchtower no.4 in Blue Team. The read team is 469, the blue team is 568. This isn't balanced too.

@BM_Red Phoenix @BM_Quaffel_EN noted this.

This is the bugs of the October Update and you must fix it. These promos must be fixed too, many duplicates.

Comments

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,682
    Reapers wrath has now been fixed.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Localhost (ID1)Localhost (ID1) ID1 Posts: 67
    Reapers wrath has now been fixed.
    Ok. Reaper's Wraith is fixed. Khan bugs and other of these must be fixed too.
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578

As long as players keeps spending everything is fine for gge. If gge was a store in your street you went to complain. Because its online they keep buying even there are alot of issues. I really dont understand this. Brainless buyers? If you buy a new car with lots of issues what do you do then? Crazy mf's.

Thank you all big spenders to ruin this game because like this they will not fix a damm thing.

• Localhost (ID1)Localhost (ID1) ID1 Posts: 67

As long as players keeps spending everything is fine for gge. If gge was a store in your street you went to complain. Because its online they keep buying even there are alot of issues. I really dont understand this. Brainless buyers? If you buy a new car with lots of issues what do you do then? Crazy mf's.

Thank you all big spenders to ruin this game because like this they will not fix a damm thing.

Spending is not a problem for GGE. I don't care many ruby players they keep buying this, for me, it's fine. I just want to ask, if you want to make a promotion like Bestseller, duplicate tools should never happened to prevent a confusion on prize. For my opinion, as a developer of this games, they should fix this. Duplicate items sometimes can cause a confusion for beginners, and player refers to buy cheaper cost. But I don't understand why GGE wants to put the same items in different price. Look at the Royal Bridge and The Treasure of Berimond cost. The expensive one (630), that should be King's bridge. And the 475 Rubies, it should be The splendor of Berimond. I think GGE have make a mistakes in tool promotions.

Sign In to comment.