Home English General Discussions

November Update Plan

Localhost (ID1)Localhost (ID1) ID1 Posts: 67
edited 22.10.2020 in General Discussions
Hello everyone. I want to ask about next update. We have noticed the bugs of September update, which affected to Khan menus, Android exit button malfunctioned, and the cost of Outer Realms for Heritage Hunter is too expensive. What is your plan for changes for next updates?
My opinion changes for next update : 

1. Change the Berimond victories until destruction (Only for Top Lane). Soldiers and tools remain same.
Old : 
Tower 1 - 27 Victories
Tower 2 - 60 Victories
Tower 3 - 119 Victories
Tower 4 - 189 Victories
Tower 5 - 245 Victories
Tower 6 - 343 Victories
Tower 7 - 533 Victories
Tower 8 - 5648 Victories
Tower 9 - 14294 Victories
Tower 10 - 16933 Victories
Tower 11 - 19974 Victories
Tower 12 - 21429 Victories
Tower 13 - 24205 Victories
Tower 14 - 26624 Victories
Tower 15 - 30058 Victories
Tower 16 - 35399 Victories

New : 
Tower 1 - 100 Victories
Tower 2 - 200 Victories
Tower 3 - 300 Victories
Tower 4 - 400 Victories
Tower 5 - 500 Victories
Tower 6 - 700 Victories
Tower 7 - 1000 Victories
Tower 8 - 3500 Victories
Tower 9 - 7000 Victories
Tower 10 - 11000 Victories
Tower 11 - 14000 Victories
Tower 12 - 18000 Victories
Tower 13 - 22000 Victories
Tower 14 - 24000 Victories
Tower 15 - 26000 Victories
Tower 16 - 28000 Victories

2. Returning this old Nobility Contest for defeating Robber Barons. I never had this nobility category spawns for now. 

3. Add Castle Passage Token to Master Blacksmith. Cost : 35000 Gold Pieces. Availability : 5

4. Reduce the Military District cost from 150000 Gold Pieces to 70000 Gold Pieces

5. Add new Nobility Contest for triggering Season Points event. 

6. In every individual event, split the Legendary levels rewards into 2 categories : Level 1 to 500 and Level 501 to 800.

7. Add Folding ladder, Gate stormer, and Swivelling shield (Samurai tools) in Master Blacksmith. Cost of these three are same as Tree trunk ladder, Fire cart, and Rolling shield respectively.

8. Add Tar pitch kettle, Arrow slit, Cast iron mantlet, and Breaching tower in Nobility Contest for new reward category. Only Siege Tower, Bulwark, Murder hole, Shield wall tools are in Nobility Contest, but other 4 counterparts aren't. 
Legendary level Rewards : 
Tier 1 : 250 Silver Pieces
Tier 2 : 50 Cast iron mantlet & 50 Tar pitch kettle
Tier 3 : 1 Random level 7 gem
Top 100 : 100 Arrow Slit & 100 Breaching tower 
Winner : 1 Random relic equipment 2 Silver Stars

Level 50 to 69 Rewards : 
Tier 1 : 100 Silver Pieces
Tier 3 : 1 Random level 6 gem
Top 50 : 75 Arrow Slit & 75 Breaching tower 
Winner : Goddess of nature (+350 PO).

Level 30 to 49 Rewards : 
Tier 1 : 30 fast travel feathers
Tier 3 : 1 Random level 6 gem
Top 50 : 50 Arrow Slit & 50 Breaching tower 
Winner : Spirit of nature (+230 PO).

Level 25 to 29 Rewards : 
Tier 1 : 20 fast travel feathers
Tier 2 : 40 Siege tower & 40 Cast iron mantlet
Tier 3 : 1 Random level 5 gem
Top 50 : 40 Tar pitch kettle & 40 Bulwark
Winner : Festival square (+190 PO).

Level 20 to 24 Rewards : 
Tier 1 : 15 fast travel feathers
Tier 2 : 30 Siege tower & 30 Cast iron mantlet
Tier 3 : 1 Random level 4 gem
Top 50 : 40 Tar pitch kettle & 40 Bulwark
Winner : Festival square (+190 PO).

Level 15 to 19 Rewards : 
Tier 1 : 10 fast travel feathers
Tier 2 : 20 Siege tower & 20 Cast iron mantlet
Tier 3 : 1 Random level 3 gem
Top 20 : 30 Tar pitch kettle & 30 Bulwark
Winner : Gold knight (+130 PO).

Level 10 to 14 Rewards : 
Tier 1 : 5 fast travel feathers
Tier 2 : 10 Siege tower & 10 Cast iron mantlet
Tier 3 : 1 Random level 2 gem
Top 20 : 30 Tar pitch kettle & 30 Bulwark
Winner : Gold knight (+130 PO).

9. Adjusting the Glory points tools, to balancing their availability and cost due to Horsetail Standard was OP. 
Old : 
Hero's banner. +3 glory points. Cost : 34 Silver Pieces. Availability : 17
Banner of the Foreign Invaders. +4 glory points. Cost : 65 Silver Pieces. Availability : 11
Horsetail standard. +5% glory points. Cost : 17 Silver Pieces. Availability : Infinite
King's banner. +8% glory points. Cost : 75 Silver Pieces. Availability : 11 

New : 
Hero's banner. +3 glory points. Cost : 17 Silver Pieces. Availability : Infinite
Banner of the Foreign Invaders. +4 glory points. Cost : 37 Silver Pieces. Availability : 25
Horsetail standard. +5% glory points. Cost : 58 Silver Pieces. Availability : 11
King's banner. +8% glory points. Cost : 75 Silver Pieces. Availability : 11 

Post edited by Localhost (ID1) on

Comments

• Hey @Localhost (ID1), some pretty detailed ideas here, thank you, definitely a help when we are putting together our feedback.
    As mentioned in the other thread, GG is looking into many of the issues in your post, and hopefully we see the matters sorted soon. 

The October/Nov update will be towards the end of the month and we will post it here for everyone to go through. 

Thanks, 
    Red

• Riraroutch (FR1)Riraroutch (FR1) FR1 Posts: 5
    edited 22.10.2020
    Yes some of those are very good ideas, I'd like to add some myself and maybe talk about what you propose there.

1. I d'ont really understand what the point in changing the required attack for the berimond tower would be but why not...

2. I loved the robber baron Nobility contest, and I think that adding more variety in general in the nobility contest would be very pleasing.

3. The castle passage token are what is needed for the Outer realm heritage ins't it ? In this case I must say that personnally I would prefer to pay 50M to participate then pay golden token but I don't see any reason not to add them to the master blacksmith... ( I'm not saying that I'm ready to pay 50M again to participate, and I already made a post explaining why... )

4. Yes!

5. Going back to my previous statement more variety for nobility contest would be great....

6. Yes and maybe enven more categories then 2 there is a great deal of difference betwen legendary lvl ( more or less because of the additionnal wave but also because of the time factor. ) I understand how it didn't make sence when lengendary lvl were first added, but now and for some time already it is much required.

7. Yes yes and yes.... Also It would be great to be able to buy defense tool..... be it conterpart for shield wall, breaching tower etc... or defensive tools for the khan, non paying player have basiclly no acces to the later....

8. Yes and no.... Nobility contest reward need to be tweaked a lot. The old one are outdated, and basiclly useless non relic gem would be very very very bad reward to get.... The new reward were great in my opinion in therms of value. I d'ont mind not getting gold or silver pieces but that is only if the value of what I get match.... 

9. I don't realy care about this one since you can get unlimited amount of khan chest it basicly tranlate into incredible amount of horse tail, I wouln't buy them in the master blacksmith that would be a waste of silver piece in my opinion....

Now I like to add to this that there is a great need to do something whit non relic equipement, to legendary lvl they are useless appart for the nobility contest... Which is very sad and annoying... Unique equipement are weaker then a good relic commander or castellan, this alone shows how useless non relic equipement have become, they are a pain to sell and a waist, I would much more prefere pillaging relic equipment on robber baron. Having weak gem in alliance reward is quite underwelming...

I believe everyone would appreciate having this issue dealt with.

Fixing the bug whit the blade coast were the game think you don't have room for soldiers anymore but in fact you do would be nice, It's been here since it came back in february, and still hasen't been fixed...

I soppose I could add more but this would be a great start....

Post edited by Riraroutch (FR1) on
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,682
    "3. The castle passage token are what is needed for the Outer realm heritage ins't it ? In this case I must say that personnally I would prefer to pay 50M to participate then pay golden token but I don't see any reason not to add them to the master blacksmith... ( I'm not saying that I'm ready to pay 50M again to participate, and I already made a post explaining why... )"

My main issue with this some players need lots of things from gold master blacksmith already, players who don't are probably same players that can afford the 50mill, so not sure it would help.  Giving it as an activity reward, not a top x reward though elsewhere would be my preference.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578

Beri is broken. Cant open it.

Others can open it. Losing my title now.

Fools

• white queen (AU1)white queen (AU1) AU1 Posts: 149

Beri quests are gone and top prize is a lvl 10 +65 food item? I hope that's a bug?

• white queen (AU1)white queen (AU1) AU1 Posts: 149

And please make it possible to win relic build tokens somewhere other than outers. The waiting us frustrating

• Localhost (ID1)Localhost (ID1) ID1 Posts: 67

Beri quests are gone and top prize is a lvl 10 +65 food item? I hope that's a bug?

Yeah. There is a bugs in berimond quest, which disappears. It only shows when you restart your phone, or going to Outer or Beyond and back. The quest appeared. Usually, this quest all appeared every berimond events.

Also, this link must many to be fixed.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/53468/a-lot-of-things-that-gge-must-fix-this-newly-bugs#latest

And don't forget about Khan bugs.
  • Localhost (ID1)Localhost (ID1) ID1 Posts: 67
    "3. The castle passage token are what is needed for the Outer realm heritage ins't it ? In this case I must say that personnally I would prefer to pay 50M to participate then pay golden token but I don't see any reason not to add them to the master blacksmith... ( I'm not saying that I'm ready to pay 50M again to participate, and I already made a post explaining why... )"

My main issue with this some players need lots of things from gold master blacksmith already, players who don't are probably same players that can afford the 50mill, so not sure it would help.  Giving it as an activity reward, not a top x reward though elsewhere would be my preference.
    There are many peoples complaint about castle passage tokens cost is too expensive. 50 million coins. Especially for newer player who achieve a legendary levels. So, adding to Master Blacksmith or reducing coin cost is more effective to new level 70 player to enter this event to get a Relic Tokens, and Veteran Soldiers.
Sign In to comment.