Home English Update Questions & Feedback

September Update-Discussion Thread

Comments

• Warspite (AU1)Warspite (AU1) AU1 Posts: 72
    @BM_Red Phoenix - I think this thread contains the most pushback I’ve seen on a GG update. Given that many do not normally contribute to the Forum, GG need to see this as a veritable tsunami of negativity. Outers needs to be accessible to a broad spectrum of participants - GG have designed and launched a lemoning lemon with this latest foray into the ongoing morass of incompetency we normally experience. That said, nice to see a couple of irritating glitches sorted out - time to promote the Oompah Loompas responsible for those moves and deep six the others! 
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,243
    edited 02.10.2020

@BM_Quaffel_EN and @BM_Red Phoenix

"The initiative was taken by GGS, based on player feedback about having to build castles from scratch and also frequent food shortages in Outers due to lower food production capabilities"

Please ask GG not take anymore initiatives. Either listen to what we say properly or check before U implement such garbage.

Oh yes! If only GG communicated. Or had a test server. I'm reasonably sure this would have been predicted to be a disaster by 99.8% of players. Irrespective of how much they spend.

I'm really struggling with the word initiative here. Feels like a 4 year old burning the house down because mummy said winter was coming and it would be nice to have a fire🔥

• BM_Quaffel_ENBM_Quaffel_EN Moderator Posts: 163
    Hello everyone,

please discuss the September Update here 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/53358/september-update-discussion-thread/p1?new=1

I will close this Discussion now .
    edited 03.10.2020
    @BM_Quaffel_EN - How about as a start you merge all the input from the Thoughts on October 2020 Update thread here so all those comments don’t fade from view? Or is that the intention? https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/53346/thoughts-on-october-2020-update#latest
    Post edited by Warspite (AU1) on
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
    edited 02.10.2020

Dude, open the other thread!! You are to late to create this one. Now I cant reply on conversatons in the other thread.

Instead of making blabla threads when new events are coming. Those are posted before the event starts and after an update/new month you are way to late!

Please call it the october update just like the previous thread. Makes more sense.

• BM_Quaffel_ENBM_Quaffel_EN Moderator Posts: 163
    @BM_Quaffel_EN - How about as a start you merge all the input from the Thoughts on October 2020 Update here so all those comments don’t fade from view? Or is that the intention? https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/53346/thoughts-on-october-2020-update#latest
    The Thoughts you gatherd on the other Discussion will be put into this one . The Plan is to just have one Discussion Thread.

Best Regards
    @Jenne (NL1) - You can reply now! Hook in!
  • Love the 2nd point. To compensate we increased the number of tokens. If the developers can't see the error in that statement then they must be back on the crack

@BM_Red Phoenix - Is the 50m coin cost to enter Outers correct? I find it hard to believe - I wonder how many will ante up for Outers now if this is the case.
    Hmmm - did a quick check of participant numbers from the outside. Looks like about 1200 - far short of the several thousand usually there. 
  • I'd work a lot harder if the rewards between 3000 and 5000 was actually enough tokens to do 2 upgrades L18 relic conservatories verses 1
    edited 03.10.2020

Outers and horizon is for Apples or for those that wants to be Apples. Every x time starting from 0, the same thing. No matter which rewards they give its a Banana event! I would choose to start another game instead of those Grapefruit events.

Its just like brainless hitting nomads with a train. They need to let the camp vanish for x time just like the foreigners. Why the difference?

Post edited by BM_Quaffel_EN on
  • Riraroutch (FR1)Riraroutch (FR1) FR1 Posts: 5
    edited 03.10.2020

Lets talk about this update. It's very bad.

50M is just to much, at first I tought it was 5M, wich is already quite a sum, I paid thinking “o yes 5M is a bit much but I can afford it I grind a lot of money so it's fine”. Wellp to bad for me I had 150M, so that 1/3 of my money gone, no suprise there, I won't pay such a sum anymore. It's just to much for to little. Granted I will still gain a lot since there are not many who entred the outers, it's still not worth it. Not to mention that very little amount of player have this much money, and even less are ready to have it disappear in one go.

And that is because the outer are just not fun. Yes I have now my castle with me but that is all. I can't do anything more then before. I still don't have money ( 100k is to little and the price of soldiers in the armorer have gone up ), and I don't have real ways to make money. Npc are to low in level in the plains and even tought I was able to go in Ice there I don't have my castle there is no way of keeping a decent amount of troups to farm money. I did try tought right now I'm ranked 44 in the looting ranking.

I'd say that nothing has changed in the outer, if I don't pay I can't raise any troops to defend or attack, and in addition I now have to ruin myself to participate. ( maybe having to pay one time to always be able to enter would be better, not 50M of course... ).

Still it is great that ggs tried to listen to us, how sad tought that we were misunderstood.

What ggs wanted to be a PVP event is in fact not one because unless you pay there is no way to have a decent amount of troops, be it defensive or offensive, also no commender or castellan, and lets not talk about tool.....

If I have to farm all week long to not even be able to compete against player who pay it is meaningless since it would be to late to go up in the ranking.

I shall note that you tried to go this way : research price and time have been decreased for the outer, why didn't you go all the way out and decrease price and time for everything ? Building, recruting tools and soldiers traveling time, waiting time to attack Npc, and so on....

https://i.postimg.cc/Kc6txS4z/timecapresearch.png

The Outer last only a week it make no sence for it to have the same timing as the main server. If you want competition why not give us some thing to compete with. Bend the main server rules to archive the result you want. GO ALL OUT. You even capt the repair time at 1 hour, but it hold no meaning if it cost the same amount of materials since we don't have a way to farm wood and stone.

You failed the outer because you don't understand that we want to have fun, having a lvl800 or 10 castle doesen't change anything, what need to change are the playing rules. If we can't do anything whitout paying it doesn't matter what lvl we are, it's no fun.

I also have to point out that succes are basiclly brocken since the introduction of the special flag symbol, wich we are still unable to unlock. I've completed 23% of all succes and I havent unlocked any flag other then the one who are accesible to evreyone. Note that the amount of rubies won seem to have decreased, I't was more than 1k before and is only 100 now. ( I know it goes up each time but it is now less than it was before ). And some other things....

https://i.postimg.cc/dVTXJ54t/only100bladesuccesbug.png

And since nobody really speak about it I need to ask when are you going to get rid of those useless, and outdated gems and equipement ? I still remember when they were first introduced and it was quite fun to farm them but now they're nothing but a bother. I want to farm relic equipement and gems, that's what matters now, not even unique equipement can compare, and I don't pay so the one I get are pretty bad in general....

In this case ggs have completely brocken the balance. First because they are completely op. Second because non paying player cannot get high grade relic equip, and third because there is no reliable way to farm them. I have way to many gems with courtyard bonuses since that's all we get from events.....

Why not make it possible to pillage them on Npc instead of the others when you get pass lvl70 ? It would make more sence in my opinon, and active non paying player could get them easyer then the mess it is now....

And another point - this thread should be listed as October Update Discussion Thread. Especially as the user initiated October Update one was closed, albeit with input there merged here. But it seems people are logging into the Forum hell bent on commenting on this latest debacle, finding the October discussion thread closed, and then giving up in disgust - again! 
  • Dr. Ajay (IN1)Dr. Ajay (IN1) IN1 Posts: 3

Amazing update...

Thats why IN1 server Boycotted Outer Realm Event

Congo GGE you got our Respect

edited 04.10.2020

Fire max rbc. 30 x 27k is 810k coins. Losses are +-11. Tools hardly none if you use relic coms. Time to hit 30 max rbc's with preset is max 10 mins. 3 times a day is 2.4 mil coins/day.

50/2.4= 21 days.

But at the same time you can also hit max sand and ice rbc's.

If they can do nomads in train, is non stop watching your screen, you can also do very easy rbc's. Rbc's at level was the basic in the beginning of this game.

3x 10 mins hitting rbc's is 30 mins time.

Hitting nomads in trains like a brainless fool is no life.

So what is your point?

edited 04.10.2020

3x 10 mins hitting rbc's is 30 mins time.

Hitting nomads in trains like a brainless fool is no life.

So what is your point?

So you support a 50mill coin ante to play a time limited event?
    Post edited by Warspite (AU1) on

Nope, its to expensive but the new researches are also to expensive and nobody complained.

I hate outers and horizon so I dont care much. Every x time the same event starting from scratch is nothing for me. I dont have Alzheimer yet :).

Nope, its to expensive but the new researches are also to expensive and nobody complained.

I hate outers and horizon so I dont care much. Every x time the same event starting from scratch is nothing for me. I dont have Alzheimer yet :).

Glad to hear that! Anyway, seems this latest excess has stirred up quite a lot of negativity - will be interesting to see any responses from GG.
  • Well, this is a ridiculous comparison.

Spending 50 mil coins for ENTRANCE to a seven day event is ridiculous, spending coins on permanent unlocked research is something different. ( wont say its a good investment but better than this outer realms version)

• Something else to think of.

The prive of the militairy district 150k golden goins in the blacksmith....

A lv 20 wall item is 60k and in an offer 10€ so 150k/60=2.5 which in the cheapest option is 25€ of value. Even more if you calculate from the old rubie price.

Achieving top 100 in kingdoms league is worth 40k so you have to complete is about 3 times and the other 30k you get somewhere else. 3x 42 days is 126 days for such a thing. Seems a bit unballenced to me

This discussion has been closed.