Home Technical Support

Tips for Creating Support Tickets

13»

Comments

• Death Lord (INT3)Death Lord (INT3) INT3 Posts: 23

Hi support. How much of a Ruby must i be for support team to actually respond to my issue i had with the wheel of fortune i spent over 40 k rubies on it and i kept getting the same jackpot prizes each time i won over 17 stupid decorative items from the same jackpot even though the wheel of fortune was on level 6.

• Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) NL1 Posts: 382
    edited 20.05.2019

Hi support. How much of a Ruby must i be for support team to actually respond to my issue i had with the wheel of fortune i spent over 40 k rubies on it and i kept getting the same jackpot prizes each time i won over 17 stupid decorative items from the same jackpot even though the wheel of fortune was on level 6.

Sweet, sell them for a lot of gold! the deco is the better gold price in the jackpot :)

On the plus side, the response of support is not subjective to the ammount of rubies you spend. Maybe the €5k+ a month players get a premium response time, but all the rest of us don't. They just work really slow because GGS fired most of the support working on our game due to budget cuts. Even when they make millions, their money will always be more important than your fun.
    Whatever it takes.
  • @Selene any Idea why support ticket sending isnt possible the entire Day already?

• SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561

@Selene any Idea why support ticket sending isnt possible the entire Day already?

There shouldn't be anything wrong with the ticket system today.  Can you provide some more information?

I haven’t been told of any issues. However I have seen someone else say that perhaps the screenshot is the issue? Try remove it and send it again.

let me know what happens and I’ll report it.

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,138

Hello Selene,

I think this is a good example of the attitude of the support desk. Their first response is always that there are no issues, however the shown screenshot is (for me at least) a clear sign something is not working correctly.

• Fixed that, but what about the slow response of support? Im missing lot of relic equipment now and dont like that

Just email them directly. 

[email protected]

Theyre trying to lock out complaints and criticism. flood them with your opinion.

Whatever it takes.
  • En je weet zeker dat ze dan wel reageren? Ik word gvd helemaal gek hiervan, kut spel wil mij nog steeds geen missie boekje geven voor die relics mis nu dik 40 stukken

Nou, je omzeilt iig hun ticketnummer systeem :). Daarom willen ze niet dat je dat mailadres hebt, maar moet t via t formulier.

Whatever it takes.

Due to a large number of issues recently and so a higher workload of tickets, there is currently a delay in receiving a response. As long as you received the automatic reply, you will get a response. It’s just sadly going to take longer than normal for a response.

• zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) US1 Posts: 416

Lets be honest here though. Normal is 2 to 3 weeks. I has been like that since 2015. I have not seen shorter waiting times in 3 years... They are always on a higher workload because there has never.been an update without issues. I think we should drop the "currently" because it has always been like that

Due to a small number of personel to ensure higher profits, there is an eternal delay in receiving a response.Please don't try again later. To ensure you don't have to wait a month for a response, please make sure not to fill out a ticket. 
    Whatever it takes.
  • colby (INT4)colby (INT4) INT4 Posts: 3
    edited 15.10.2019

Post edited by colby (INT4) on
  • Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • cbcukor (INT2)cbcukor (INT2) INT2 Posts: 2

As i see... This something, what GG calls support is equal with a bad joke.

No answer for weeks and months...?

Dear gg please keep in mind... Customers are your creditmakers... Hire more staff to answer for the reklamations and hire better sw developers to eliminate the stu bugs, and make too much work to answer for customers.

Br

C

• I have many accounts 12 between us1 and us2. My most recent I cannot enter. I changed servers from us1 to us2. Gammed 15 hours , changed name for quests and now I cannot get into account. Could you change name back for me as I also cannot create ticket. Thanks..

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,138

You are allowed to have only 1 account per server.

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 957

I have many accounts 12 between us1 and us2. My most recent I cannot enter. I changed servers from us1 to us2. Gammed 15 hours , changed name for quests and now I cannot get into account. Could you change name back for me as I also cannot create ticket. Thanks..

Please read here for terms and conditions.  Having more than one account per server is a breach of this.  
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Yesterday I bought rubies on a 200% offer. I checked my bank and it has take 5 payments! I can't put a ticket in as it is not working, how can I get reimbursed ASAP?

Yesterday I bought rubies on a 200% offer. I checked my bank and it has take 5 payments! I can't put a ticket in as it is not working, how can I get reimbursed ASAP?

Support will be in contact soon if not already.  
  • gandhargandhar Posts: 18
    Hello Lagertha,

BWM is unable to get his email ID re-registered, every time the newsletter subscription is done no email goes to his Yahoo email ID.

The support is non existence after the initial email.

please help.

The email re-registration is not working for all 
    gandhar @ GG 1
    gandhar said:
    Hello Lagertha,

BWM is unable to get his email ID re-registered, every time the newsletter subscription is done no email goes to his Yahoo email ID.

The support is non existence after the initial email.

please help.

The email re-registration is not working for all 
    I have the same issue with one of my accounts.  I even swapped US1 email to US2 vice versa.  Only one gets an email. 

About once a year I try with support to the extent of creating new ones.  

I suggest to keep trying.  Maybe soon it will be fixed. 
  • SoCal (US2)SoCal (US2) US2 Posts: 1

Please post the Gmail tips for submitting a support ticket

• JaxVII (INT2)JaxVII (INT2) INT2 Posts: 4

I am not sure if this is the right place .why can't we keep the castles and buildings that we pay lots of rubies for . Yet can't we keep the the buildings we build to return to its not long enough to build without a great deal of rubies for a very very little return or reward. While I understanding and agree with profit I vehemently disagree with gouging I would like and answer

• Hi @JaxVII (INT2), are you referring to building new castles, coms and casts in outers/bth?

Sign In to comment.