Home Update Questions & Feedback

Discussion Thread - Plans for Q2 2019

13»

Comments

• @Selene will there be a compesation or will food be frozen on the Dutch Server? I bett their died allot of troops already.

• SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580

@Selene will there be a compesation or will food be frozen on the Dutch Server? I bett their died allot of troops already.

This is not my decision to make and, at the moment, I have no information on this. 
  • @Selene Do you think it would be done tomorrow? Or monday...

• SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580

@Selene Do you think it would be done tomorrow? Or monday...

I hope for tomorrow. But of course I cannot day for certain. 
  • Veso (INT2)Veso (INT2) INT2 Posts: 8

I wonder why all mods are forced to deal with all complaints ,very often with scarce or no information . And to take all negatives towards themselves. Why all codemasters and their bosses or some production managers or whatever dont come here and reply the questions. It is more than obvious that game is dying. Could be said to be done so , but players need to know

• When will the server be back up? 

I installed an update about 14 hours ago.  Since that time I get a message saying the server is in the process of updating and I should try again later.
  • It's not about the price @Selene it's about not knowing that there would be new items coming.

So in near future we can expect higher wall items than lvl 16?

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 554

Sure you can. And the ones you bought before are worthless.

Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,215
    No Prime Time for BloodCrow?

How stupid of GGS!

We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) NL1 Posts: 381
    Can we discuss the compensation of the players affected, and the timeframe we can expect this in? There must be a plan to improve customerservice in Q2 2k19?
    Whatever it takes.
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,215
    Well we are still to be compensated for the 2 days in the un-officials version of the last Outer Realm!

GGS thinks we are dumb as if the World do not know that one cannot do clean un-install in iOS!

We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Kamenna tvrz had right. The real issue with the game is the fact that Goodgame Studios probably employs more in-game monetization experts than actual game developers. I can't find any other possible explanation to the current state of the game

U are right. I know for a fact Gg puts people under contract in each server. US2 has a few. That’s the problem. This is the Community page but yet they don’t listen or delete your trend just like they do mine whenever u write something they don’t like. But yet they will listen to the players they pay. Even the mods on here get incentives for keeping the peace. If they tell u they don’t they lying to your face. Quit with your corruption gg and listen to whatsoever in front of u. Update the capitols and fix the bugs. For god sake is that’s to hard for u to figure out. I doubt it if u can fit all these new crap in everybody update. Btw coustmer service sucks a$$

• Yes, all the proxies will be deleted. But then again do they have the testicular fortitude for this?

• Eriks Feuerzeug (US2)Eriks Feuerzeug (US2) US2 Posts: 141
    edited 03.07.2019
    Just came back from a hiatus and while obviously I enjoy the game, and I see several nice developments (holding more food means less stress and I think that stress is really the last thing a fun game meant for leisure time should have) —- I simply can not understand the continued emphasis on Defense ??? The shapeshifter cast / more wall items / seemingly unlimited vet D offers / more food production to hold more D ....

i have seen seen people with 25k or more in defense per castle ??? And with the shapeshifter cast its utterly impossible to make a good attack against a ‘same level’ player.

i would like know the ‘plan’ or reason for this ... is it to destroy pvp as many always say ?
    Do the game developers see it different ? 
    what is considered a ‘win’ in an attack ?

my recommendations
    1- disable hall D ... why even have it any more ??
    2 - need more ... way more attack ability .. either cheaper troops or stronger or 7 th and 8th wave
    3 - faster tools and speed ability — if you give people ability to hold this many troops then let them have to self defend 

• HYDROgoose (AU1)HYDROgoose (AU1) AU1 Posts: 147
    HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,197

I pretty much disagree with most of what you say.

More waves means more troops more tools more COSTS! everything is already inflated and hellishly expensive. Have U thought about the cost implications?

Bigger isn't better. If you want to win that badly go to outers. It's a dream come true for U. Special effects boosting attack. Nothing for defence ever. The more U spend the more successful you are. Alternatively join int4 a pure PvP server. But please don't drive us out of the game by making it even more expensive. There are options for you that don't ruin it for those with limited funds.

• I will respond to you later during my castle hours of 8-5pm and please don’t respond at night time - because that’s just mean.

• In all seriousness- people that don’t spend play a different game so I would probably see it the same way ... non-spenders always gripe at people who spend - i guess that’s ‘normal’ but — the fact is that top 100 might players can simply not attack each other and they really really want to — only option for them is to attack lower level players who then complain to get stronger D and on it goes... just saw a level 20 wall item ... so you get 1000 on the wall now ???

Even with halls on O — you see 20-30k defense before support arrives with a cast that’s unbeatable even with all sorts of titles ...
  • Schofield (US1)Schofield (US1) US1 Posts: 96

You just responded to Vonclis at 2:20am (his time)... "Night time - that's just mean"

• HYDROgoose (AU1)HYDROgoose (AU1) AU1 Posts: 147
    edited 04.07.2019

Its a hard line to walk relic coms and casts have become the new baseline with my relic cast easily out performing even the shapeshifter cast. As it stands defence works in my opinion and the way it is now allows for the evolution of less 1 attack based thinking.

Id much rather defences strong than 1 guy sending an attack and plowing through all your 20k defence

HYDROgoose @ GG 1

@Castle Frazer (US2)

Good morning. My office hours are pretty long but they don't stretch to 2 am. I'd want overtime pay for that.

I appreciate your point. I appreciate there is imbalance, but, imo, inflating costs isn't a useful solution.

There are environments that cater for your needs. Where there is more balance. I know many of our high PvP players have started an account in int4 and they're having a blast. No comps at all. PvP only.

Our objection to Int4 is only that it is the new default server for new players. Having a server that offers an outlet for PvP players with like minded players is an awesome idea. They only whining is from new players who should be redirected to regional servers.

The senior players keep their regional accounts but spend less time there. When they feel like doing a comp or two they pop up. Or if they have a nice little war going.

I'm merely trying to ensure we all survive and have fun options in game. I get what you and many others want. But please respect that many enjoy the other aspects of the game equally if not more.

All players are valuable and we need to find a way to keep everyone happy. I strongly recommend U give int4 a go. I have sent a few people there who are now extatic. I have also rescued a few newbies who want events and to learn all aspects of the game, by inviting them to join our alliance on the regional server. They're extatic now too. They didn't like int4.

Sign In to comment.