Home English General Discussions

Blade Coast 2020

2»

Comments

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,381
    A 7-day look piece is the new reward?  Anything else?  What's the point?
  • LagerthaLagertha Posts: 957

I finished it, there's no more levels, more rubbish

If you keep sending troops after you finish all three levels you can collect pearls.  With these pearls you can convert to silver coins and those can be spent for gold to get relic look pieces.  To be it's all collective to have war items when needed.  I personally like the event.  
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Balmung (INT4)Balmung (INT4) INT4 Posts: 18

@Lagertha u cant do that either due to bug in blade.

doesnt allow me to send troops tried everything.If i try sending says no space, if i go bak main then event says no living quarters.

suggest a better solution that takes into account the bug as well!

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 957
    Did you try to restart your device?
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • King Yash. (IN1)King Yash. (IN1) IN1 Posts: 123

After reading this thread I am regretting to even waste my time on this crap event just now had defeated kraken and didn't understand why master mode didn't unlock. Used around 100 time skips jointly of 30 mins and 1 hr just to know after 1 day and 500 demons with some mantlets only to know after a day of this investment that I will have to leave the event and start from scratch to play on a higher difficulty. And those ridiculous prices... I hope this event never arrives again

• Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500
    Lagertha said:

I finished it, there's no more levels, more rubbish

If you keep sending troops after you finish all three levels you can collect pearls.  With these pearls you can convert to silver coins and those can be spent for gold to get relic look pieces.  To be it's all collective to have war items when needed.  I personally like the event.  
    @Lagertha cmon....

You can purchase 500 silver coins for 20.000 pearls.
    Stock on that is 4.

so you can purchase 2.000 silver coins every time BladeCoast runs and that would cost 80.000 pearls.

The exchange rate for silver to gold coins in the  LTPE shop: 5:1.
    So we exchange our 2.000 silver coins for 400 gold coins.

the cheapest commander look item in the shop is 10.000 gold coins.

that means that, if you save the 400 gold coins you can get every bladecoast run, you can buy a 12 hour look item after the 25th time the bladecoast event is ran...

and you would in fact pay 2.000.000 pearls for that... a 12 hour look item...

LOL
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
    edited 07.02.2020

I still have 46k parels from the past and I know that WAS very much. A 205 deco cost around 1250 if I remember right. I had alot of them. It was the reason why I played blade. And without robs!!.

If you need to exchange parels for a 205 deco is MUCH MUCH more and its worthless. My decos are all +360.

Conclusion: waste of time. I skip this event.

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,381

I still have 46k parels from the past and I know that WAS very much. A 205 deco cost around 1250 if I remember right. I had alot of them. It was the reason why I played blade. And without robs!!.

If you need to exchange parels for a 205 deco is MUCH MUCH more and its worthless. My decos are all +360.

Conclusion: waste of time. I skip this event.

Yep. Back then a 205 deco was quite valuable. Now it's worthless. 

Is there any new reward (in hard mode or not) that is not a temporary look item? Something that might tempt me back to Bladecoast?  (We used to get given detailed information on event rewards. Now we get nothing.)
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,139

It is upto GGS to decide if something is attractive or not. The message is clear, they do not want Blade Coast.

If they would like it, they would provide information on what to expect and what the prices are. Selling a 205 deco for 350k pearls is just pathetic.

• Gror (INT2)Gror (INT2) INT2 Posts: 44

I tried everything... I restarted my phone twice, I uninstalled the game along with deleting the game data ... result is ... none.

And I agree. If there were not the rewards after the 2nd and 3rd lvl, it would be absolutely worthless spending of time.

Gror @ GG 2
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,246

Have you found a solution @Gror (INT2) and @Lagertha ?

I have the same problem. I need one last hit and can't transfer troops.

• Riraroutch (FR1)Riraroutch (FR1) FR1 Posts: 7
    edited 05.03.2020

Have you found a solution @Gror (INT2) and @Lagertha ?

I have the same problem. I need one last hit and can't transfer troops.

Any update on this ? I had the same happen to me today, thrice... 

It solved itself quickly the first and second time, but the thrid time had me stuck for one hour before going away.....
Sign In to comment.