Home English General Discussions

Pricing issues

Comments

• Winter (GB1)Winter (GB1) GB1 Posts: 54

@Drednaught (AU1) Stop taking drugs they’re not good for your wellbeing and will destroy your family

• Why can’t the extra wave look items be available for gold or silver tokens in the blacksmith shop? Say 5,000 gold for a 12 hour +3 wave or whatnot (not the obscene 60k gold they charge for crap wall or food items these days)

Free to play players could afford them eventually, meaning they have a chance.

Paying players could afford them more regularly (they will have more event points, more gold and silver tokens), and could still buy via offers...

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,139

@Winter (GB1) if you have nothing usefull to add to this discussion please put your comments in the offtopic section of this forum.

edited 17.12.2019

@Jenne (NL1) Im neither from uk nor do I live there so your point is void 🤡

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,246

@Jenne (NL1) I don't think @Winter (GB1) nationality is relevant. He is an unconstructive lemon using the forum as a soap box. I agree with @WillyWiz (NL1) that he adds no value here. His comments are unhelpful and should not be here but I simply suggest we don't give him the attention he seeks.

Just ignore him. Flag his abusive comments and wait for mods or @CM_Crom Cruach to deal with him.

@vonclis (AU1) Youre honestly calling me out for constructive criticism when all you do is talk about eggplants and moan at this game

Do us all a favour if you don’t like it delete game and delete your forum account to 😘

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 957

Why can’t the extra wave look items be available for gold or silver tokens in the blacksmith shop? Say 5,000 gold for a 12 hour +3 wave or whatnot (not the obscene 60k gold they charge for crap wall or food items these days)

Paying players could afford them more regularly (they will have more event points, more gold and silver tokens), and could still buy via offers...

I will make sure this suggestion gets added this week for GG.  I like the idea a lot myself.  Thanks.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Tacticus (INT4)Tacticus (INT4) INT4 Posts: 162
    Lagertha said:

Why can’t the extra wave look items be available for gold or silver tokens in the blacksmith shop? Say 5,000 gold for a 12 hour +3 wave or whatnot (not the obscene 60k gold they charge for crap wall or food items these days)

I will make sure this suggestion gets added this week for GG.  I like the idea a lot myself.  Thanks.
    Yes I’d love to see this in the shop. 

Typical GB. Lot's of brainless shouting just like Boris Johnson. Keep doing the opposite NUK. (Not United Kingdom).
    The flags you have on this topic will explain everything  :)  :)
    Where are you from? Cause I’m pretty sure it’s worse than the UK with the jealous attitude your using here
    I do remember playing a certain PC game many years ago where I would ride my knights through hordes of peasants. I had a lot of fun putting down rebellions that way!

Alliances should act as a balancing factor between higher and lower level players. Stronger players acting to foster and help the weaker until they can help themselves.
    Ngl, I’m getting colonial vibes off you
  • Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500

Wowa what?

Apple device users pay less in Australia?

xD that's the world upside down...

So by GGE logic... correct.

€ prices for rubies are ± 10% higher for Apple devices on NL1.

Veni vidi Verduveltje

The top end commander packs are $10 cheaper on Apple

• Should be the same. Google and apple both charge 30% for in app purchases. 15% for subscriptions.

Zero rational

• CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 834

In Australia we have noticed that prices are different for different devices. That seems very wrong to me.

Fees are added by the provider that we don't control. This results in variance in price sadly and that's not doublespeak.
    I saw so many comments on here for so long about defence being too strong. Now a move that makes attack stronger is getting criticised. Maybe there's better ways to make attack stronger.
    But I'm not convinced extra waves is all that bad.
    Yeah this was my first thought too

That makes no sense @CM_Crom Cruach , maybe you need to adjust internal margins to ensure equity. Your final price should be consistent. It's not hard. Just work backwards.

Because it's only available to spenders. It doesn't provide more balance. It widens the gap even more. Making it impossible for low spenders to compete causes issues.

It's impossible to control too as there are currency fluctuations daily... it is actually quite complicated.
    Oh my ...

i hope you being lied to again crom... if not: pack your bags and run, because marbles is about to go down at GGE.

"there are currency fluctuations daily"
    Yes, there are. i guess thats why the milk price fluctuates daily in the supermarket..
    Veni vidi Verduveltje

@Verduveltje (NL1) Maybe they use various different milking techniques to fluctuate the price? 🤔

Ahh yes, but it could also be the cashier's weight... because more weight means the cashiers will be worn out quicker, so replacement will be more frequent resulting in higher costs... 

so theres a milk to cashier weight correlation

Veni vidi Verduveltje

@CM_Crom Cruach currency fluctuations are irrelevant if you're comparing prices within one country.

It's not that complicated. GG make it complicated. It doesn't have to be. I don't expect identical value between say US and Australia. I do expect to pay the same and receive the same as others in the same country. Your answer doesn't address the issue at all but deflects from it.

Please provide a better explanation. You can test our brains a little. I'm reasonably comfortable we will cope. Whether we believe it is another story though....

We have a very clear new pattern emerging. Buy tickets, spin, offload the troops you 'win' on weaker players.

Pay, gamble, slaughter,

Repeat

edited 14.01.2020
    Yes, there are. i guess thats why the milk price fluctuates daily in the supermarket..
    Why then isn't milk the same price in every country? Even when it comes over a border to that country? Lets carry the analogy a little further... why isn't milk the same price in different shops in the same country?
    edited 14.01.2020

Let's stick to the issue.

In each country u are but one shop. U are selling the milk. How dare u charge one person in your shop more than the next for the exact same milk.

Haha exactly.

The price of milk isnt the same across the world, not even across the street.

However: if i buy milk for a certain price, that price Will be the same for the next in Line.

Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,381
    Google and Apple aren't the same shop. 
    Maybe we should all have 2 devices, check the price in each and buy rubies from the cheapest one?  :D

Amazon coins for the win 😎

Sign In to comment.