Home English General Discussions

Outer Rewards

Gg didn’t provide food for the veteran demons

Support tickets for compensation on shortages will be at an all time high😂😂😂😂

Comments

• Gondod (GB1)Gondod (GB1) GB1 Posts: 61

Why are people owed compensation? They knew the rewards were coming, so they had the opportunity to make space for the horrors.

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
    edited 18.12.2019

Why are people owed compensation? They knew the rewards were coming, so they had the opportunity to make space for the horrors.

Indeed, it's all about planning. It's demons without food. It's clear.
    No compensation needed.
  • HYDROgoose (AU1)HYDROgoose (AU1) AU1 Posts: 147

Awesome work on this gge the bounce back was quick and effective (atleast for me ) and was a staple of how customer service should be. Thank you 

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,682
    -50k for some players.  How do you plan for that at 2am?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • xXxElitexXx (INT4)xXxElitexXx (INT4) INT4 Posts: 92
    edited 18.12.2019
    Post edited by Lagertha on

Food management is part of the game .... if you have not got high food storage or high food prod etc etc then Why go and hammer OR to get more troops. Everyone knew what time the troops would land .... make space or set your alarm clock ..... no compensation should be offered to people ... many will be false tickets anyways 😂

If GG made a mistake then yes to compensation ... I knew the troops were coming without food and I managed the food to combat this.

Indeed, you could free up you're HQ in advance so there was room.
    GGE delivered what was promised so ....
  • LagerthaLagertha Posts: 957
    Information surrounding the food payout can be followed here.
    Troops were given to all players who went to outer realms.  A player without a max bakery with 81k storage cannot plan for that many troops, it's impossible.
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,381
    Lagertha said:
    @Lagertha , how are you so sure there won't be desertions tonight from the compensation troops? Our players will be getting them after 1am and some are not online. How long will the food last?

edited 18.12.2019
    Lagertha said:
    @Lagertha , how are you so sure there won't be desertions tonight from the compensation troops? Our players will be getting them after 1am and some are not online. How long will the food last?

UPDATE: I just got lots of Demons, defenders and food. My MC is now at -52K food production. Will run out of food in 25 hours. 
  • Winter (GB1)Winter (GB1) GB1 Posts: 54

Right who was chatting shit about not getting compensations?😎

• @Lagertha troops are not being paid out according to the ranks of outer realms, I only received 3,700 of each, farrrrr less than what I had earned in the outer realms event, also their are exceptional cases where player lost more than just 14k troops do to desertions, some in my alliance lost 30k +

• Radboud (NL1)Radboud (NL1) NL1 Posts: 35
    Players who did not join Outer Realms, cause they were aware the reward of troops was going to be without food (what you see is what you get), should now be given the same amount of extra defense troops and food. Otherwise GGE is unfair.

@Radboud (NL1) you said it all.

100% agree.

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,139

This is not true. Food was/is always included when troops are part of a reward even if it was not shown in the rewards. This was confirmed by Selene as an old screenshot showed. So, there should not have been any issue if the game was working correctly. Unfortunately GGS yet again made a mess of it by a mistake on their side.

A better solution would be to deliver rewards as a gift package so the player can decide when the reward is accepted.

edited 19.12.2019
    When you buy troops in a package you see the amount of food. So it's logical that it's showing.
    And Selene is a mod I don't know how correct this information is.
    Not everyone look at this forum to see what Selene is saying.
    Players see demons with no food. And in a package they see demons + food.
    Logical conclusion is: when it's not showing it's not there. That is common sense. = not German logic I guess because how the count there % (wall, moat, glory, ...) ... 
    Post edited by Jenne (NL1) on
    Lagertha said:

UPDATE: I just got lots of Demons, defenders and food. My MC is now at -52K food p. roduction. Will run out of food in 25 hours. 
    25 hrs means you have some playtime in your future.  Blood crows, berimond camps, or perhaps a bit of PVP.  :). A fun day if you ask me.  Today is alliance tourney too.

When you buy troops in a package you see the amount of food. So it's logical that it's showing.
    Not everybody in on this forum to see what Selene is saying.
    Logical conclusion is: when it's not showing it's not there. That is common sense. = not German logic I guess because how the count there % (wall, moat, glory, ...) ... 
    All rewards with troops come with food.  
    Purchase offers display food and generally, rewards do not.  
    edited 19.12.2019
    It would be useful for the future to know how much food reward troops come with, particularly if they giving them again for outers, so players can plan.

@Lagertha , ask the programmers to show this food. This is NOT logical.

How do non forum players know this?

Dumbass GGE coders. The whole code is crap.

🛑 Moaning

@Lagertha can you close this discussion please

"Hidden food" with troop rewards have been part of the game for as long as I can remember.

• Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500
    edited 20.12.2019
    every rewarded troop comes with 12 hours food...
    every troop you get when buying robs comes with 12 hours food...

has been like this since i started playing.

and the food for the outer realms rewarded troops was in fact given.
    however: the "ignore cap" for food storage flag was not set.

so everyone that did not have a full storage was granted the food up to their storage capacity.
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Radboud (NL1)Radboud (NL1) NL1 Posts: 35
    Lagertha said:
    Lagertha said:

UPDATE: I just got lots of Demons, defenders and food. My MC is now at -52K food p. roduction. Will run out of food in 25 hours. 
    25 hrs means you have some playtime in your future.  Blood crows, berimond camps, or perhaps a bit of PVP.  :). A fun day if you ask me.  Today is alliance tourney too.

Not everybody in on this forum to see what Selene is saying.
    All rewards with troops come with food.  
    Purchase offers display food and generally, rewards do not.  
    Having lots  of bugs, deceiving rewards and annoying offers, is no excuse for bad programming and incorrect display functions to continue, even though many experienced players now can and do anticipate on this happening. Common sense and common law, as well as EU wide statute law, dictate: What you see is what you get.
    Again in the Outer Realms rewards, the upgrade and construction tokens seem to be the wrong way around.
    We've still had no reply from GGS on this last time.

I assume this is intended, as frustrating as it is?
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,243

The lack of response or the illogical rewards or both?

• CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 830
    @Ivan Again (INT4) it is intended, you'll see why with the next update.

You will recieve about six hours worth of food for troops recieved as part of the rewards in Outer Realms. This can go above the maximum in your warehouse.

@CM_Crom Cruach Can you elaborate on that “You’ll see why with the next update”

Don't you like surprises?  I generally do.  

In all seriousness, the game is always evolving and while things seems illogical to us in the end seem to work out.  
  • CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 830
    edited 08.01.2020

Yes I can and will do once I have all the information.
Sign In to comment.