Offers Pop up

13»

Comments

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 884NL1

I think I counted 12 in a row yesterday.

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 488NL1

I think I counted 12 in a row yesterday.

And when you hit the back button very quick they keep coming back!
    Yesterday I closed the game because of that.
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 986INT4
    edited 08.12.2019
    yesterday i got a lot in about 15 seconds. way more than usual. very annoying.

and most are these Commander packs, that are pretty much the same thing just variations of amounts and quantities. Can't they be packaged into a single pop-up? (better if no pop up at all of course).  I have not bought one of these packs and I am not going to, no matter how many times you keep spamming me with it. 

when i want to buy, i know where to find stuff. 
    16.02 mass spam
    16.05 again masss spam
    16.06 closed the game

Good job BGS.
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

They had a look at it and its not fixed.
    Maybe its so hard that it would takes more time.
    I have the solution:
    Make it a december update from this.

1 month to fix this big bug.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

One pop up notifying us when there are new deals would work far better than these continuous, multiple, irritating pop ups.  We would then be checking at a convenient moment rather than just closing them all down unread
    Agree Mary.
    I just repeatedly close them, tapping on that X, without even looking at them. I can't believe this is an effective way to get people to buy.
    edited 10.12.2019
    One pop up notifying us when there are new deals would work far better than these continuous, multiple, irritating pop ups.  We would then be checking at a convenient moment rather than just closing them all down unread
    Agree Mary.
    I just repeatedly close them, tapping on that X, without even looking at them. I can't believe this is an effective way to get people to buy.
    When you tap on the X the risk is that you press wrong when the X is not always on the same spot. Sometimes the X can jump around or it's not aligned. I call this lack of structure in programming.
    That is why I hammer on the Android lovely BACK button when popups come. But when you are to quick they keep coming back. GOOD JOB BGS.

I only know one thing, if I had an Iphone I would stop a long time ago.
    Post edited by Jenne (NL1) on

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) Posts: 863AU1

I can't even type a message without 10-20 interruptions

edited 12.01.2020
    I just now (about 2.15pm GMT Sunday) had about 20 pop-ups all at once!  The most ever. They actually took a while to load. Insanity. 
    it's the dumbest marketing. 12 very similar Commander packs as 12 seperate pop-ups? Come on. 

It is clear over and over again that GGS really don't care what we think. They even let @CM_Crom Cruach believe something was done about the pop-ups but it is only getting worse. This game is going down the drain very soon.

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,516GB1
    29 new record, well done 
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Sameer SarafSameer Saraf Posts: 2IN1

@Hadrian @Selene @CM_Crom Cruach do something asap. It is really getting on my merves now where i get irritated as soon as i open tje game and dont feel like playing!!

@Hadrian you promised us almost 2 years ago it's being addressed. It's worse than ever.

Maybe you guys should check how old this thread is.

It's ridiculous. I find myself longing for the days when we thought every 20 minutes was bad.

I think @Hadrian is no longer among us.

I can't say I blame him. Then it's @ whoever is still around and cares

• Is it against the rules to use a bot to dismiss ads ?🤬

And just to prove we do know where to look....has everyone else noticed we're not getting any ruby offers but only commander packs?

• Totally!! What's with that??

• Kelz (US1)Kelz (US1) Posts: 2US1

It truely makes no logical sense to say that you all are looking for a solution to fix this.

1. The number of offers continue to increase..if you all can add, you all can subtract.

2. It is stated in the forums that " some Moderators play as well." If that is the case, then do you all who play not suffer from pop-ups as well!?!

• Kelz (US1)Kelz (US1) Posts: 2US1

Not to mention these theads go back to at

least 2018 and its now 2020.

Sign In to comment.