Samurai

Why are there no Samurai specific tools for sale in the Master Blacksmith?  There are Samurai tokens but no folding ladders, swivelling shields or Gate Stormer, whereas there are plenty of nomad specific tools, Berimond tools and glory event tools.  Instead there's yet another 220% ruby sale this evening for those prepared to use up their rubies in the event.

Comments

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 994INT4
    Thanks Mary. I just signed in to ask the exact same question. 
    And why can't we buy horsetails from the Samurai trader?
    It seems half our alliance isn't bothering to play this Samurai event.  Can't blame them. What's the point?

And many will be very quiet in the next FL too, because:
    1. No horsetails
    2. Holding off 18 hr bonus time until Nomads.
  • This was a genuine question Crom Cruach.  I would appreciate an answer
  • Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) Posts: 484NL1
    edited 07.12.2019

Has been asked multiple times before.

The answer is usually something like:

"There are tools which can be used against samurai camps. Daiymo castles require different tools"

It would be way to obvious to assume that the +melee/range strength tools, available for samurai and not for daiymo, is as intended.

It would make no sense if those tools could be used on daiymo castles, that would mean the tools would be used and therefore explain their existence.

Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,523GB1
    Why are there no Samurai specific tools for sale in the Master Blacksmith?  There are Samurai tokens but no folding ladders, swivelling shields or Gate Stormer, whereas there are plenty of nomad specific tools, Berimond tools and glory event tools.  Instead there's yet another 220% ruby sale this evening for those prepared to use up their rubies in the event.
    Samurai specific tools were given as rewards in the samurai before rewards were removed and replaced with tokens.  I see no reason why they shouldn't be in master blacksmith vendor.

@CM_Crom Cruach?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Empire12 (IN1)Empire12 (IN1) Posts: 31IN1

Yes exactly and need Glory tools in samurai too

• Lol I misread the question.

Yeah this is weard indeed.

There are tools for every event in the shop, except for samurai. Only the 3% boost crates but no shields and such

Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 895NL1

Well, they promised us nothing would change with the introduction of the gold and silver coins. So we can expect a quick fix for it otherwise the Samurai will be an abandoned event soon.

• Convert all sam tokens to nomad tokens and scrap the whole event tbh

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • LagerthaLagertha Posts: 661Moderator
    This has been brought up before however, I will make sure it is listed again this week.  
  • CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Posts: 628Community Manager
    Yeah I've brought this up and hopefully we can see some Samurai tools in the shop soon.
Sign In to comment.