No Nomads

Comments

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) Posts: 866AU1

Seriously@Lagertha and @Black Rose

Start times are not guaranteed is the best u can come up with? There is nothing wrong?

We will tell u after it started?

I preferred you simply ignoring us because that kind of response is plainly an insult.

We have come to expect being fobbed off by GG. That they feed you some rubbish line you have to pass on. But this kinda taking it another step towards absurd and ludicrous.

We all know there is something wrong. We all know that GG don't care to admit it or apologize. But please, just don't insult our intelligence with that kind of garbage response.

• tell us to hit rbc's then start kingdoms league REALLY

edited 21.11.2019

You posted this @Black Rose

Ther royalscribes have sharpened their quills and unstoppered their ink jars. The Kingdom’s League has begun today and they will be recording the progress of each Lord and Lady. Already they have noted some strong contenders and Chief Scribe Inkfingers is soon preparing his report for the King. Don’t get left behind because, the royal coffers will only be opened for those amongst you who achieve the greatest results. Send out your warriors and claim your rightful place in the King's Court.

And no. We can't send out our warriors etc blah blah blah....there is no figjam event to go with it!!!!

And again. Why in god's name can't u just communicate?

No event? Fine. Just tell us. It's not that hard!

• Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 347
    I can understand why everyone may think that there was something wrong, but there truly wasn't. The events were just scheduled to begin later than what we are normally used to. I don't know why the delayed start, but it was planned that way. 

KL and Nomads have both now begun. 
  • And now ladies and gentlemen the server is down!

Well done gge

• -iGOZ- (GB1)-iGOZ- (GB1) Posts: 20GB1

Hit some barons to obtain some food hits some barons to obtain some food all that food is sure to improve your mood so hit some barons to obtain some fooooooooooddddddddd

If only you could log on that might be possible...

But sure...there is nothing wrong....

I'm currently on game. Is everyone unable to log on?

And in case anyone cares....for us it's almost 1am. Ppl have been hanging on and are passing out most likely before you fix whatever it is that isn't wrong but was planned all along...

Would it kill GG to be honest with us occasionally?

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 887NL1

Progress bar on splash screen keeps running. Wil not enter the game.

• Everyone in our alliance can not log in @Black Rose

• Servers down everywhere lol

IAm​Cenciowarrior20
  • Everyone in my alliance unable to login some even have 1-2 hours of food in their castles. It's a request to clear the issue before it too late

• Gb1 hnable to connect either
    I was just informed that food is frozen until 15:15 CET.

• WillardvB (NL1)WillardvB (NL1) Posts: 141NL1
    the Nomads are gone

The shop is there. That will feed your troops.

@Black Rose that's awesome. 30 minutes is just freaking fantastic. We don't have to worry because some time in the middle of the night when we were sleeping there was half an hour where our troops stopped eating! Remind me to send a thank you note to GG.

I assume that was also planned?

• Whahaha of course @vonclis (AU1)

• Geez GG - loved the blather about the delayed start to Nomads. All is sunshine and roses with schedules and timings are just delayed a tad! And then up they pop! Wonderful - things are back on track!  Well, for  about 30 minutes anyway! Then - poof - they are gone! I look forward to the latest litany of excuses from the GG Oompa Loompas who are proving yet again, to be well past their use by date! And “Meh!” again!

And then there's this other tiny issue...it's Friday afternoon in Germany. Prepare for a very tough weekend. That's us the players, not GG staff of course. We know @CM_Crom Cruach cares but I am pretty sure he doesn't do the coding.

• Go on then?? Tell me this isnt a bug too. Tell me this is exactly what you guys meant to do?

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • Getting disconnected again and again even though network is working fine

• Conkey (INT3)Conkey (INT3) Posts: 6INT3

I am absolutely fed up with this nonsense. Do not pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining. This was not planned, they simply messed up again and as usual won’t take responsibility and say so.

Instead of taking your recommendation to hit some RBC I’ll go play the new mobile Call of Duty which does not leave me frustrated with glitches and poor game design. Take your excuses and put them where the sun doesn’t shine.

• WillardvB (NL1)WillardvB (NL1) Posts: 141NL1
    They’re back
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,516GB1

And then there's this other tiny issue...it's Friday afternoon in Germany. Prepare for a very tough weekend. That's us the players, not GG staff of course. We know @CM_Crom Cruach cares but I am pretty sure he doesn't do the coding.

Nope it's still Thursday.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 887NL1

Interesting to see that the PC version suffered from the same problem. See

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/5085955/#Comment_5085955

• xXxElitexXx (INT4)xXxElitexXx (INT4) Posts: 92INT4
    edited 21.11.2019

Black Rose

8:36AM

I can understand why everyone may think that there was something wrong, but there truly wasn't. The events were just scheduled to begin later than what we are normally used to. I don't know why the delayed start, but it was planned that way. 

KL and Nomads have both now begun

they have begun? what server are you playing on? just cuz the tent is there doesn't mean the event started OR this planned also?? @Black Rose

*edited for quoting*

• Black Rose

8:54AM

I was just informed that food is frozen until 15:15 CET.

How is food frozen but my food storage is still decreasing???

please elaborate on how this is possible? @Black Rose @Hadrian @CM_Crom Cruach @Lagertha

Sign In to comment.