Horizon event bug list

Tsiisus (SKN1)Tsiisus (SKN1) Posts: 76SKN1
edited 05.11.2019 in General Discussions

Occupying time has run out long time ago but I didn't get the infuence and I still possess the city state. Also I can't conquer any more city states as I'm not able to get rid of this one. This is quite serious bug, hard to make points without city states.

UPDATE: I finally got my influence, it only took 6 hours longer than timer implied.

Post edited by Tsiisus (SKN1) on

Comments

• Tsiisus (SKN1)Tsiisus (SKN1) Posts: 76SKN1
    edited 05.11.2019

edited 05.11.2019

• zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) Posts: 416US1

I'd leave it. If nothing was changed from the pc version, this tread will become relevant in just a minute lol.

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 888NL1

You might put a link here to the Horizon thread on the forum of the PC version. Then all can read what they can expect both in rewards and in problems.

• CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Posts: 623Community Manager

I'd leave it. If nothing was changed from the pc version, this tread will become relevant in just a minute lol.

Plenty was changed and all Alliances should have Capitals.

Guess pic tells it all. This is horrible.

One of my allymates gets "event has finished" notification when he tries to capture outpost. He's unable to capture any ops.

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) Posts: 871AU1
    edited 04.11.2019

Tools from armour or are not the same price as when u buy in defence or attack screen.

Travel speed button resets by itself. If u take off speed to save coin it resets if u take too long

Cannot find alliance in rankings

Spying and attacking RBC costs more coin than you can earn. RBC setups seem random so u have to spy

Loading screens between worlds are super slow

No information given when influence becomes effective

No info on when rankings reset and what their based on.

Current rankings show everyone on zero. Except we're not featured at all

Post edited by vonclis (AU1) on

@CM_Crom Cruach

Plenty hasn't changed. Took a few minutes to find the first few bugs.

This is why other games run beta servers. Considering the feedback in the other thread on all the existing bugs, the feedback we have been giving u for years, what possessed GG to do this. Again.

edited 04.11.2019

There's no information about when individual influence become ally influence.

I suppose it's a bug as all other events have timer for crucial things like that.

Also no info about how ranking is defined. Whole ranking system is bugged or broken.

edited 04.11.2019

Some of my ally are unable to buy rubies In the event. The game gets stuck In loading screen.

I'm not participating because I do not want to be a guinea pig aka beta tester for GGS for this event. Hire some capable gamers because over and over again it is clear that in-house testing is inadequate and does not find any serious bug.

edited 04.11.2019

So far 100% unplayable if u don't spend

Another great feature in a totally free to play game

Setup In Observation towers reset automatically and tools are removed from wall

@WillyWiz (NL1) maybe if they pay us?

We are their beta testers. I'm not sure there is any in-house testing. As long as the code compiles it seems to be released. Clearly there is no testing for functionality. As long as the code runs noone care what it does it seems.

@CM_Crom Cruach It is basically unheard of, that anything of this quality standard (or lack thereof) is released to the public.

If GG are too cheap to do it maybe approach the nearest university and make it a student project. Just do something other than try grabbing our cash without any value in return.

Attempting to move gets account stuck permanently like this. The players who try move will be sitting ducks.

I'm starting to understand slightly more. Non spenders scramble for influence and the spenders farm it. Great concept!

Quite frankly lemon that.

Now whole event is down.

Can you please abort this crap and give rewards based on first day ranks?

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 988INT4

Now whole event is down.

Can you please abort this crap and give rewards based on first day ranks?

They won't abort it. PC players demanded the event be aborted from the beginning. GGS run it the whole 10 days, continuing to take peoples' money for something they knew was broken. 

It must be fun to work at the Support Desk of GGS. Knowning your colleagues created a mess and you have to solve the customer complaints.

But they don't. They tell you nothing is wrong in a week

• CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Posts: 623Community Manager

It must be fun to work at the Support Desk of GGS. Knowning your colleagues created a mess and you have to solve the customer complaints.

It is fun to work here, we enjoy the challenge and we make sure to create some fun with our colleagues.

Quite frankly lemon that.

Subtle, I approve!

This is transferred daily between 12:00 and 01:00, the time will vary slightly within that range.
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 988INT4

This is transferred daily between 12:00 and 01:00, the time will vary slightly within that range.
    Thanks.

I understand there is no time that pleases everyone, but (and this applies to Outers) , it would be nice if this time rotated each event, giving some of us an opportunity. Getting hit in the last hour before points are earned at 5am isn't fun.
  • zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) Posts: 416US1

So another bug. If you enter the event and go back to your castle all stores dissappear until you close the game and open it again... Really annoying if you got an incoming and had to buy tools cuase you forgot to resupply :/

• Seems Observation towers are now royal towers and City states are now trading metros when I capture them.  Confusing

Influence points after being pineappled seem to only adjust if you log off and back on again.

• Dont play this event its terrible

edited 07.11.2019

- Incoming hits doesn't show on map and there's no horn. Impossible to setup defence right.

- With some players attacks bounce away with no battle.

- Price of tools varies randomly with no logic.

- When I lose attack I lose all tools instead of only those that were spent In battle.

- Sometimes when looking at attack or support armies in movememts screen gets stuck and forces to close the game.

- Some players can't capture city states. They get 'you have already capture otw' notification if they try.

So far +20 bugs reported. Only things GGS has managed to fix are a 2 points warning and a ban threat for me due to 'rude talk' .

edited 07.11.2019

I just had a look at rankings and they're hilarious. They show very clearly that all the little guys are farmed to death, basically they're dead now. We are now low enough not to be attractive anymore.

Clearly 95% if people decide to put in zero effort. We went to check it out. We see potential. We see it's terrible. We turtle.

The funniest thing is that the more we get farmed our ranking has actually gone up! It's so crowded at the bottom a few points might mean 100 ranks.

Post edited by vonclis (AU1) on

@CM_Crom Cruach

A note to developers and artists

Only few women are colour blind but it's quite common amongst men. Basically green and red all become different shades of brown. The world map in BtH is extremely difficult to see for them as it is nothing but shades of green and red.

I like the leafy green but the red towers etc are a poor choice of colour combination. If the castles towers etc were yellow or a light blue etc it would be fine.

Sign In to comment.