Feedback Thread - Beyond the Horizon

Comments

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 905INT4
    yes, fair point. we will have to see.

At least in Outer Realms you get something for your effort. That's not the case with Horizon event on PC. 
  • jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) Posts: 206US2

U need to divide that top 1000 by 3 since alliances are only 20 members. Agreed it's poor rewards for the smaller alliances. No reason for them to even join if they get nothing.

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 905INT4
    edited 31.10.2019
    Well the PC version seems completely broken (many players believe the event should have been stopped immediately once GGS realised the massive bugs).

So it might be a little while before they fix it and roll it out to Mobile, and by then the rewards may have changed too.
  • jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) Posts: 206US2

Yep so basically the Halloween update was to get more subscriptions by adding the wishing well to it.

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 835NL1

I just read the feedback on this event on the PC forum. We must be glad it was introduced on the PC version first. It was a complete disaster. GGS has to perform some serious damage control.

• zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) Posts: 414US1

As someone who doesn't spend any money in outers and was definitely not going to on this one i am kinda sad they didn't introduce that train wreck here. We are missing out on thay compensation package lol.

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) Posts: 778AU1

@zeverso (US1) why do you think that it will work by the time we get it? Based on past experience we either won't get it at all or , if we do, it will still be a disaster. It's not as if Sam's or daimyo worked right by the time we got it.

@Lagertha You just posted a teaser for the new Beyond the Horizon event. I think it is an understatement that this event on the PC platform did not run very smoothly.

What has been changed so that we will not end up in the same mess as what happened last week on the PC platform?

Otherwise I have no other option than strongly discourage any participation in this event until everything is fixed and some fairness has been added to it. Especially when it is true that 90% of the participants get no reward at all for their effort.

• enricoluS (NL1)enricoluS (NL1) Posts: 109NL1

Could we maybe have a less vague starting time, instead of "shortly" 3 hours ago...

enricoluS @ GG 1
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 459NL1
    Copy & paste from Outers. BORING!

I don't play and spent money on a time based event. Waste of time and you cant do both worlds

Don't forget to rate and comment this game in the play/app store and social media.

• zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) Posts: 414US1
    edited 04.11.2019

Why in hell are all observation towers and city states spawning like this????

You got spawned far away from these areas and you wanted to get one? well f*ck you. There is nothing 200 squares from you.

Edit: I happened to get spawned in an empty area. Moving a bit to the map these areas are more common and way too close from one another. But then there is big areas with nothing. Gg was better off copying how storm works, not this. Dont even understand how someone thought this was a good idea

Probably the designers and coders from Storm are gone by now and wrote code that nobody could read :-) so they try to reinvent the wheel.

It would also explain why Storm never got an update since it was introduced (very solid code btw)

Which should not be a surprise. We warned about this based on the feedback of the previous PC run but apparently there are stubbern and deaf people in the GGS board.

• And I bet you don’t get to keep the equipment u buy there and I can’t see being able to use ur own commanders r troop you have to do all again like outer realms you go over spend to win and don’t keep the stuff you buy so outer realms yet again

sir alan robson @ GG 1

And some of us expected this even long before the pc version proved to be an epic fail. It was entirely predictable.

Broken overpriced money grab.

The ominous music has reached a crescendo. Suddenly there is total silence. Confusion reigns. Then the silence is broken by maniacal laughter.

Here's Johnny

• When the event ends does the whole alliance receive the event rewards, or just the participants? 

Also if an alliance has more than 20 participants how are the rewards divided?  Are they added together so participants receive rewards from both alliances, or from just the higher alliance, or divided so that participants only receive the rewards from the event alliance they were in?
    edited 05.11.2019

Tbh that's irrelevant if you don't drop a lot of cash because you will get a fair share of nothing.

I think worst off are people who spend a little. Just enough to be worthwhile to be farmed. And no way u get anything or anywhere if u go the free play option. Your only purpose is to provide points to others.

It's a totally toxic event. Cash bullying no cash. Just what we want to teach our children.

@sir alan robson (GB1) they were honest about that. U keep nothing. Only bought rubies.

Well that was a fun 10 hours

Now the server crashed

enricoluS @ GG 1
  • RckW27 (NL1)RckW27 (NL1) Posts: 12NL1

You should know when ggs creates a new event it will always crash.

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 545Moderator
    The server is back up.

Nice

enricoluS @ GG 1
  • LagerthaLagertha Posts: 545Moderator
    @enricoluS (NL1) there is nothing I can do to help but I will leave for @CM_Crom Cruach to look into.  Many players have been reporting.  I am sure you did all the normal tech stuff like uninstall and reinstall?
Sign In to comment.