Home Technical Support

Military academy: Training programs

Just wondering... the nomad event is running right now... and i locked a nice training program for against against nomad targets... 

Question 1: Why do locked training programs "disappear" when the event that is running during locking of the program ends?

Question 2: Why are the training programs for my 5 reroll's the ones in the screenshots below?  It's completely useless because even if i want to lock a training program: it "disappears" when the event end anyway... the whole building is a complete waste of legendary tokens.

Veni vidi Verduveltje

Comments

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 957
    I will ask for more information about this building.  It's a tad confusing to me too.  I agree alignment seems a bit off everytime I look.  
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500

@Lagertha

Any update? The whole building is completely useless.

If the programs would match the running event... Than you can reroll to try and get a program for the unit type you want... Or for higher boost...

But at the moment: useless.

Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) NL1 Posts: 382
    Yeah, here I am, waiting 3 weeks for one single upgrade, only for it to prove useless. Thanks GGS!
    Whatever it takes.
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
    Nothing more to add yet @Verduveltje (NL1).  

Hope you are having a great Monday.
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,216
    Hello Lagertha,

Did this discussion thread died?

Any more information?

I am curious to understand this New Building that was implemented in June 2019 update as 3rd Relic Building 
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,223

Waste of space and time. That's all u need to know 🤭

bwm (IN1) said:
    Hello Lagertha,

Did this discussion thread died?

Any more information?

I am curious to understand this New Building that was implemented in June 2019 update as 3rd Relic Building 
    I have nothing new to share.  Kind of hopeful that a player may have upgraded it and can share the pro and cons of the building.  As players complete relic builds of greenhouses, relicus's, and etc, I can see more wanting to understand this building.  

Waste of space and time. That's all u need to know 🤭

As of right now, I am with you as I don't think the percentage of added combat strength makes that big of a difference for the lower level.  With one in my main built, I am eager to learn more though.  Who knows what secrets this building holds?  

If the 3 programs available would be programs for the current running event... That would make the building at least a bit usefull...

Totday again: rerolled 5 Times. On the 5th reroll i finally got 1 program that boosts attack power on bloodcrow targets. Still useless as it's a program for veteran units (the black Ines)...

Sigh

Veni vidi Verduveltje

@Lagertha

any update on this?

oh and: when and how is the training program unit strength boost being applied?

because the displayed attack strength does not change in the attack setup screen after starting a program. (attack on samurai, same amount and type of troops, and the program applies to samurai an the used unit type.)

Veni vidi Verduveltje
    @Verduveltje (NL1)

I don't have mine done yet so my understanding is limited.  I just want to make sure I relay this feedback correctly.

Are you saying that when you apply a boost that none of the stats change?  

edited 08.10.2019

yes: that's what I'm saying.

so if I'm lucky enough to actually roll a program that applies to the unit type I'm using AND applies to the current running event... the improved fighting power % promised by the training program: does not seem to be applied. neither "visual" in the attack strength shown in the attack setup screen nor does it seem to have any effect on the troops lost in battle (lost troops is equal).

I want the legendary tokens I used to build and upgrade the officer school I be refunded to my account.

I want the time skips I spent to speed up the build and upgrades to be refunded to my account.

I want the EACH AND EVERY rubie I used on reroling, starting and prolonging training programs to be refunded to my account.

I want all the coins, khan tablets, khan medaillons and samurai tablets I used on reroling and starting training programs to be refunded to my account.

and I want the building to be demolished after I'm refunded.

Veni vidi Verduveltje

so if I'm lucky enough to actually roll a program that applies to the unit type I'm using AND applies to the current running event... the improved fighting power % promised by the training program: does not seem to be applied. neither "visual" in the attack strength shown in the attack setup screen nor does it seem to have any effect on the troops lost in battle (lost troops is equal).

I want the legendary tokens I used to build and upgrade the officer school I be refunded to my account.

I want the time skips I spent to speed up the build and upgrades to be refunded to my account.

I want the EACH AND EVERY rubie I used on reroling, starting and prolonging training programs to be refunded to my account.

I want all the coins, khan tablets, khan medaillons and samurai tablets I used on reroling and starting training programs to be refunded to my account.

and I want the building to be demolished after I'm refunded.

@Lagertha
    @CM_Crom Cruach
    @Hadrian
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • I've just spent an hour reading various parts of the Forum.
    Virtually no reasonable or sensible replies anywhere.
    Just unanswered or closed threads.
    Back to not visiting Forum I reckon, a complete waste of online time.
    May as well play tic tac toe on a slate with my grandchildren...infinitely more satisfying.
    Archiebald @ GG 1
  • CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 798
    I've just spent an hour reading various parts of the Forum.
    Virtually no reasonable or sensible replies anywhere.
    Just unanswered or closed threads.
    Hmmm Well I thought I was doing a rather good job at answering things. 

I can only assume that you have contacted Customer Support on this issue? If so please PM me the ticket number.
    First test is back and it looks like the 'lock' function is disabled after a restart of the app meaning that the programs can be accidentally rerolled if you don't see that the lock is off.

I can only assume that you have contacted Customer Support on this issue? If so please PM me the ticket number.

No i have not.

To be honest: why should i.... this is something that affects everyone.
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
    First test is back and it looks like the 'lock' function is disabled after a restart of the app meaning that the programs can be accidentally rerolled if you don't see that the lock is off.
    I dont see how this relates to boosts not being applied?

Besides that: i mentioned this to support before. I also mentioned that the program's are rerolled every time a new event starts: and that program's locked are rerolled automatically aswell.... so i cannot even "lock" a program for the upcomming event.
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
    So far the QA haven't been able to verify what you've shown. They are still on it however and I'll check up with them on Monday, sorry for the delay.
    So far the QA haven't been able to verify what you've shown. They are still on it however and I'll check up with them on Monday, sorry for the delay.
    Could you please tell me what QA is looking into?

because multiple issues have been posted in this thread.
    Veni vidi Verduveltje

@CM_Crom Cruach any update on this?

Veni vidi Verduveltje
Sign In to comment.