October Update - Discussion Thread

Comments

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) Posts: 806AU1

The punters aren't happy. Value is atrocious, limits are stupid and no conversion as promised. So far nothing good. Just erosion of value.

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 930INT4
    Current caps (selected items):

Boulders 2700
    Shield walls 5300
    Banners  700
    Berimond carts 80
    Khan chests 150
    VIP time  10 days
    Deathly horror 2700

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,475GB1
    Time skips are capped at 50 of each.  

Taking last published month of event schedule ltpe which was 7th June - 2nd July, which had 1 samurai, 2 war of realms, 2 berimond, 3 nomad, 1 war of bloodcrows and the ltpe itself (first pass) skip rewards were:

Time skip 30 min 1040
    Time skip 1 hour  500

Huge difference.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) Posts: 207US2

Apprentice coin maker u have to swap ur LTE tokens for gold pieces. Then from now on in lte u receive gold pieces. And receive silver pieces from events.

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) Posts: 806AU1

Let's see if they fix this update or if we have to suffer through this.

As this update is player hostile my guess is nothing much will be done in a hurry. Urgency only applies if we get too much.

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,475GB1
    edited 08.10.2019
    So test run on one server was an exercise in futility because we all get the version without any of the feedback taken in to consideration.

Impressive.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 842NL1

A new example of the total lack of professionalism and a total disrespect for the player community. I hope there will be some players left at the next LTPE run.

Time skips are capped at 50 of each.  

Taking last published month of event schedule ltpe which was 7th June - 2nd July, which had 1 samurai, 2 war of realms, 2 berimond, 3 nomad, 1 war of bloodcrows and the ltpe itself (first pass) skip rewards were:

Time skip 30 min 1040
    Time skip 1 hour  500

Huge difference.
    @CM_Crom Cruach , does the correct version (if it had been run) have more time skips than 50 each? 
    The current amount, if the shop is updated weekly as you say, is only 150 each for a 23 day LTPE

• How typical the only acceptablr compensation is to give the whole blacksmith store to everyone 3 times over since thats essentially what we're missing out on

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • This is just astounding. Oh hey...I know...let's give them a 15% tool safe just to really show we care.

• So compensation should look lile

3k deathly horrors

3k demon horrors

3k vet demon horrors

3k vet deathly horrors

3k vet composite bowmen

3k vet flamebearers

3k tree trunk ladders

3k khan chest

3k plunderers chest

3k rolling shields

3k fire carts

3k rage banners

3k escalades

3k gate annihilators

3k pivot shield

3k invader ladders

3k heros banners

3k invaders mask

3k the claw

3k invader ram

3k invader banners

3k paw ladder

3k beri shield

3k 1% beri carts

3k 3% beri carts

30k vip points

15 days vip time

3k sam chests

150 30 min skips

150 1 hour skips

Give every single player above 60 all this and then we'll accept that this was a mistake

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 473NL1
    It must be a very nice status to be a CM for BGS.

Lots of blabla. Lots of fancy words in the announcement. The person who writes this must sleep very good or he needs to have a very good imagination using some dope I guess 😁.

We dont need fancy stories were you promise the new stuff that is all nothing. We want solutions! Fire the story teller, worthless!
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

We've issued a statement on the Gold and Silver shop, all I can do is further apologise. We deployed the test version rather than the updated version. 
    What would be the difference? Test version vs the updated version?
    It looks that everything works on the NL server. Less limit? More coins?
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• Gold and Silver Shop

Brave Warriors,
    We have deployed the incorrect version of the Gold and Silver shop. Rather than deploy the version with the improvements we announced yesterday we have inadvertently deployed the test version without the improvements. This has a run time of 23 days. As this is intrinsically linked to all the events within that period we are unable to shut it down without causing havoc to currently running events and scheduled events in the next few days. Therefore we have taken the decision to let it run as it is. 

We apologize deeply for the mistake made today.

With a heavy heart,

Your Empire Family

Just saw the above entry in the Forum Official Announcements. Are you for real? A major change and you manage to make such an error? Is anyone actually driving the bus at GG or have you delegated that task to someone’s pet monkey?  And yet again a hollow sounding apology for incompetency. I can only shake my head in abject disbelief! 

@CM_Crom CM_Crom Cruach" And while I’m in a reflective mood, should we long suffering “customers” exchange the silver token thingies for gold coin thingies at the incorrect Gold and Silver Shop while this months LTE stumbles along or will we inadvertently deprive ourselves of some, as yet but unlikely benefit when the correct Olde Shoppe emerges as advertised?
  • This must be some twisted halloween joke right?

This means i'm not able to purchase any soldier/tool untill the LTPE event ends in 24 days? 

seriously: stop touching the freaking keyboard, because everything you touch bursts into flames. I just noticed several bugs deserting the game, they couldnt bare the sight anymore.
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) Posts: 451NL1
    edited 09.10.2019
    nvm.

f this lol
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • What is happening with wishing well/ lucky pennies situation in e4k. 
    I notice we can upgrade the wishing well in Outer Realms.
    Why and what for ?
    Archiebald @ GG 1

For nothing. Lucky pennies are removed from the game.

edited 09.10.2019
    We've issued a statement on the Gold and Silver shop, all I can do is further apologise. We deployed the test version rather than the updated version. 
    What would be the difference? Test version vs the updated version?
    It looks that everything works on the NL server. Less limit? More coins?
    As I understand it, the updated version allows conversion of gold coins into silver; has higher caps (or no caps?) on many consumables; and the shops update weekly. 

We don't know really what the changes are because we are kept in the dark. Maybe rewards are changed. Maybe prices are changed. It feels like these 23 days are a waste of time in this game.

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 562Moderator
    The differences between the test version and the full version can be read here.  

I realize everyone’s disappointment as I am myself.  However much was built and improvements to account even though a bit restrictive.  Moderate play can result in increased food/storage if that is what your account needs.  

Since everyone now has the test version expand the search on the link above and if something wasn’t  addressed or listed to be fixed, we can discuss here.  

• jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) Posts: 207US2

Or their attention was elsewhere like launching age of knights.

For Berimond you had for 90k points a 285 deco and at 160k again a 285 deco. Now you receive each 200 silver coins. With silver coins you can't buy a deco. The lowest deco you can buy is a 320 deco for 5000 gold coins.

The com pieces you could win with the foreigners are not in the shop? Please put the pieces at the button at the list. This you don't need to much as the items that are now at the buttom. I am even wondering if GGE knows what is nice to play. YOU PROMOT ENDLESS SCROLLING! Bunch of noobs!

Bring back the old system! You scare new players away.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

Someone said, the value of the rewards would be the same. I am starting to believe he was not informed well. I would be angry if someone was lying to me :-(

This discussion has been closed.