October Update - Discussion Thread

Comments

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,115IN1
    Friends,

8th of October is just few days around the corner.

So just relax for few days, enjoy real world be with real friends and family 

Come 8th October we shall what has to happen will happen nothing is going to change now .

it is all done deal now.
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 347Moderator

Any word on horsetails, or equivalent, being added to samurai shop?

It's a nightmare hitting 2 glory events on the quota from the last nomads.

Someone else just reached out to me inquiring about the same thing, so I was already going to include it this week. But I agree, even if it's not horsetails, give us something equivalent to them. 
  • Just get rid of sams honestly

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 930INT4

Just get rid of sams honestly

We're going to need the Daimyo rewards, given we won't be getting as many time skips from now on.
  • When will there be an event in general? I still haven't seen the samurais, foreign invaders, nomads, travelling knights at all. I understand I started (again) 9 days ago but they used to always have events last time I played and this waiting is boring

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,475GB1

When will there be an event in general? I still haven't seen the samurais, foreign invaders, nomads, travelling knights at all. I understand I started (again) 9 days ago but they used to always have events last time I played and this waiting is boring

Events start at level 10, but not on int4.  Int4 has no events, it is purely a pvp server.  

If you want events change to any other server.  If u change to gb1 and looking for an alliance, look me up.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • HYDROgoose (AU1)HYDROgoose (AU1) Posts: 141AU1
    edited 06.10.2019

Which daiymo rewards? They all suck. Work hard in daiymo get some tiny boosters thatll help you get like a tiny amount of tablets. Or just add another noms for us to work hard in and we double our tabs

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 842NL1

The Alliance rewards is not tiny.

• Looks tiny to me

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 473NL1
    They dynmo prices are good but to expensive.
    And the losses on dymos are to high.

Worthless event.
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

edited 06.10.2019

When will there be an event in general? I still haven't seen the samurais, foreign invaders, nomads, travelling knights at all. I understand I started (again) 9 days ago but they used to always have events last time I played and this waiting is boring

change to another server, they all have events. hopefully after just 9 days it's early enough for you (you'll start all over again at level 1).   
    DM me if you'd like to join Asia server.
  • LagerthaLagertha Posts: 568Moderator

Personally, I really like the Samurai Invasion.  It is a great testing ground for the time I have spent working on NPC relic equipment.  This event by switching up one gem, I was able to decrease losses on Rank 4 Level 120 daimyo castle.  Coins and resources are plenty as well.  

The great thing about EK4 is we have variety and it does come down to personal preference.  Everyone will have their favorites.  :smile:
    Placing this link here for our forum readers on the test US1 feedback thread.  I wanted to make sure everyone has a chance to read and not miss since the thread is closed.

Our CM has brought back some information from a meeting based on all the feedback received from us.

Good work all.

Visit here.  

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,115IN1
    Lagertha said:

Personally, I really like the Samurai Invasion.  It is a great testing ground for the time I have spent working on NPC relic equipment.  This event by switching up one gem, I was able to decrease losses on Rank 4 Level 120 daimyo castle.  Coins and resources are plenty as well.  

The great thing about EK4 is we have variety and it does come down to personal preference.  Everyone will have their favorites.  :smile:
    Hello Lagertha,

any news on the Samurai attack tools not available for Daimyos attacks?
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) Posts: 806AU1

Nerfing of rewards is my biggest concern too. That's the most glaring part of the feedback. I love having a choice but I rather have no choice than lose 3/4 of rewards. Whilst I have no use for some of them I'm sure I find more than 25 % useful.

bwm (IN1) said:
    Hello Lagertha,

any news on the Samurai attack tools not available for Daimyos attacks?
    The Diamyos is not intended to use Samurai attack tools or chests.
  • CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Posts: 571Community Manager

@CM_Crom Cruach, how is this same rewards for same level of effort?

The rewards for events now have a linear progression rather than one that was totally chaotic. Comparing certain steps will look unfair, that's for sure but over a number of steps you will be gaining about a fifth more over all.
  • Will the implementations happening today affect events starting today or will they begin next event?

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
    edited 08.10.2019

@CM_Crom Cruach, how is this same rewards for same level of effort?

The rewards for events now have a linear progression rather than one that was totally chaotic. Comparing certain steps will look unfair, that's for sure but over a number of steps you will be gaining about a fifth more over all.

So we will get more Gold and Silver pieces than the grey coins we've been getting from recent LTPE? That or the price of items in the Gold and Silver shop will be lower?

You are implying that 1 pass through the LTPE will give enough Gold pieces to buy 1 equip set and a deco or two, plus enough silver pieces to buy all the of tools, troops, VIP time, crafting materials, etc etc. that we used to get from both individual events and LTPE.  Yay. 

Or do you mean a fifth more than the heavily reduced amount we've been getting recently?

• @CM_Crom Cruach, how is this same rewards for same level of effort?

Can someone explain this “linear progression” in simple terms please - a couple of examples would be useful too! I would be delighted if an overall gain did eventuate. And it would be useful if we could offload surplus tools etc as we can for equip pieces.
  • The further you get the better the rewards will be ie: 1000 nomad points might give you 100 coins while 10000 nomad points might give you 300

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • Drednaught (AU1)Drednaught (AU1) Posts: 132AU1
    edited 08.10.2019

The further you get the better the rewards will be ie: 1000 nomad points might give you 100 coins while 10000 nomad points might give you 300

Still sounds like the average punter may well be hollering Bohica! I guess that will spawn calls of Icgabra and punter numbers will continue to drop!
    Post edited by Black Rose on
  • Its a bit daft starting the LTPE on the same day an update is scheduled.

We all know the problems updates bring.  Surely it would have been better to keep the Samurai running until the day after the update.
    Its a bit daft starting the LTPE on the same day an update is scheduled.

We all know the problems updates bring.  Surely it would have been better to keep the Samurai running until the day after the update.
    There is no downtime today.  The update was in the last one and rolled out from the way I understand it.
  • jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) Posts: 207US2

I see none of what was stated about changes happened. No exchange of gold to silver and silver shop still resets once a month.

I see none of what was stated about changes happened. No exchange of gold to silver and silver shop still resets once a month.

It does appear to be the changes didn't make it.  I have informed those who need to know.
  • Thats a deal breaker right there. As it stands the store is either good or bad entirely depeneding on whether or not you reset it weekly

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
    I think maybe they had to restart the LTPE?
    First, my inbox had a new System message, the title indicating the new LTPE had started. When I tapped to open it, a pop up told me the event had ended. 
    Now, I have a new System message, and this shows the Nail-biter LTPE has started

I have an Apprentice Coin maker, and he shows I have the same number of grey tokens I had before. The only thing I can buy is Gold pieces (so they didn't listen to US1 players on that).
    I also have a Master Blacksmith, who has stuff for sale for zero gold and silver pieces. 
This discussion has been closed.