Nobility contests

I recall an announcement here (now can't find it) that Nobility contest rewards were going to improve but would be harder to obtain. That does not seem to have been implemented. Rewards are as easy as ever to obtain. 

And we're still getting overloaded with farming tools.

Comments

• HadrianHadrian Posts: 446

Are you upset that it is easy for players to abtain it?

What do you think should be implemented as rewards? Anyone else like to comment on what they'd like to see?

• I think the reward system in the nobility contest is balanced enough to the point where the free to play players can achieve the first 3 rewards thus, helping them a bit, I don't think that the minimums should change, however I do agree on the farming tools, wayyyy to many and they don't give any other varieties...

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 988INT4
    Hadrian said:

\"\"

","bodyRaw":"I recall an announcement here (now can't find it) that Nobility contest rewards were going to improve but would be harder to obtain. That does not seem to have been implemented. Rewards are as easy as ever to obtain. 

\"\"

","format":"Wysiwyg","dateInserted":"2019-09-19T10:37:32+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":186017,"name":"Ivan Again (INT4)","photoUrl":"https:\/\/us.v-cdn.net\/6025129\/uploads\/userpics\/540\/nY38EQI0BY1K7.jpg","dateLastActive":"2019-09-19T14:08:21+00:00"},"url":"https:\/\/community.goodgamestudios.com\/fourkingdoms\/en\/discussion\/51002\/nobility-contests","embedType":"quote","name":"Nobility contests"}"> https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/51002/nobility-contests

Are you upset that it is easy for players to abtain it?

What do you think should be implemented as rewards? Anyone else like to comment on what they'd like to see?

1. we were told it was changing. it hasn't. I'm wondering what happened to that announced change.

2. players have been complaining about too many farming tools for a long time. both mobile players and PC players.
    getting more farming tools is currently close to useless. we can't use all that we have. I'd prefer any other crafting materials except sand and bricks.   We used to get wall and ranged tools with gp bonus from the nobility contest. i'd prefer those too.

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 988INT4
    edited 24.09.2019

I think the reward system in the nobility contest is balanced enough to the point where the free to play players can achieve the first 3 rewards thus, helping them a bit, I don't think that the minimums should change, however I do agree on the farming tools, wayyyy to many and they don't give any other varieties...

I am a free-to-play player. I get all the rewards in 1 hit with my eyes closed. There's been so much inflation in the game (in equipment strength, in food production and storage, in PO, etc), but the nobility contest hasn't kept pace.

I accept there might be lower-level players on INT4 who get something out of it. But these players do not exist on all other servers, so it seems kind of pointless. 

It's not a big deal. Not everything in the game has to benefit me. If others like it, fine. I just ignore the nobility contest. But then there was the announcement that it was being revamped. I guess that got my hopes up.
    Post edited by Ivan Again (INT4) on
  • The daily nobility is no longer daily. It should either be removed totally or returned to daily.

I personally would prefer a daily one, even if I ignore some challenges. The challenges that require specific actions are better than the tool collection ones as we get loads of free tools & troops from events. Finding the time for barons hit for instance is a challenge

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 488NL1
    BGS needs to hire an expert to fix this 😁😁😁😁
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Posts: 622Community Manager
    Thanks for the feedback. @Ivan Again (INT4) has it correct. This is pitched more towards lower level players and does become irelevant as players attain higher levels. I'll mention that you would like to see an improvement in this. 
  • The daily nobility may be aimed at lower level players, but being able to see it helps me to check on newbies, to see who is doing well and who needs help. 

The fact that GG are sending newbies to INT4 doesn't stop some from finding my server.
Sign In to comment.