dont exist update without bugs :-(

Kamenna tvrz (INT2)Kamenna tvrz (INT2) Posts: 836INT2
edited 18.09.2019 in Technical Support
New bug after todays update:

missing picture of hero by commander in selecting commander in settings of attack. Its very big complication.
Post edited by Kamenna tvrz (INT2) on
Kamenna tvrz [ TAE 420 ] @ INT2

Comments

• Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 347

missing picture of hero by commander in selecting commander in settings of attack. Its very big complication.
    Yes, I reported it as soon as the update went live. Thank you.
  • I think its a rule at bug game empire to put 1 bug in the game every update :p

• It would help to have an intelligable explanation of what the update is supposed to do, instead of the 2 page wsffle that tells me domething is happrning jn storm snd to relics.  What exactly I've no idea but using plain, simple english might help.
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 991INT4

Yes, I reported it as soon as the update went live. Thank you.
    Yes, we all spotted it pretty quickly. It's a pity the developers couldn't spot it quickly too. Don't they check anything before they unleash it on us?
  • An i has today really new bug.... In one time I cannot move with map; I can only click to towers or game icons, but i cant move map. I had to jump to another world and then retund back to fix it.
    Kamenna tvrz [ TAE 420 ] @ INT2
Sign In to comment.