August Update - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 347
    edited 06.08.2019
    empire owner (NL1) said:
    Yeah I know. But the problem is that it shows it costs only 13 rubys, but it actually costs 700 rubys or even more
    How is it costing you 700 rubies? Please feel free to PM with details. Thanks.
  • @Black Rose check your pm :)

@Black Rose check your pm :)

You posted it on my wall, but I'm checking now. 
  • Oh sorry lol. Don't know how to pm than 😂

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,120IN1
    Suggestions: Please present this to developers to ensure the above 2 offers to appear at same time like it happens in the beginning of Khans Revenge 
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,523GB1
    I would prefer a lot of the buildings (hospital etc) to have better po or po where there is none, that way it would be less tempting to want to demolish them.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • No French Forum currently exists and I do not speak very good English, Google Translation speaks for me.

Do not talk about respect, respect the fact that no French Forum exists and we have as much right as you to speak on this Forum in the language we want for the moment.

There is no disrespect to speaking French here, you should rather understand my situation.

• Lagertha said:
    bwm (IN1) said:
    Hello Lagertha,

with this new building to build in main castle why can't we demolish older useless buldings or better still give us wall extend for the main castle only.

space is premium in our main castle already!
    What would be some buildings you would like to demolish?  I am happy to take feedback from forums to meetings.
    University and Forge...
    would love to get rid of those... eating up my room for a better public order decoration and are completely useless (reseach is all done, and no tool construction buiding in castle so forge is useless aswell)
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • No French Forum currently exists and I do not speak very good English, Google Translation speaks for me.

Do not talk about respect, respect the fact that no French Forum exists and we have as much right as you to speak on this Forum in the language we want for the moment.

There is no disrespect to speaking French here, you should rather understand my situation.

french-corner  <-- Have fun!
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 494NL1
    edited 08.08.2019

No French Forum currently exists and I do not speak very good English, Google Translation speaks for me.

Als ge toch Google Translate gebruikt kan ik even goed in het Nederlands typen. ;)
    Post edited by Black Rose on
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

Relics upgrade cost much and you gain less.
    I still find them crap.
    I guess this is normal because to have a good event cast you need to play much to get it and you need to spent 30 mil coins to upgrade it to then max at the technican. So if a relic will beat all of that.
    In 2 months time I have all top relic casts for hardly doing a thing.
    Buy > event >relic > orange pieces should be the correct and fair order.
    Otherwise you cheat your players.

About selection the other way in casts.
    I once saw a live stream vid gge channel thing where they had a drop down list so you could select directly to commander 14. It was with a drop down menu. Is that not possible for the mobile version?
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

Suggestion: Every Event needs to be minimum for 3/4 days!

LTPE to be 30 days

Kingdom League to be 60 days

Outer Realm to be for minimum 30 days or 45 days

The Quest for Relic Equipments to be for Full Event length 
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Why????

I usually complete the last relic Quest on the first event day

Veni vidi Verduveltje

LTPE to be 30 days

The Quest for Relic Equipments to be for Full Event length&nbsp;","bodyRaw":"Suggestion: Every Event needs to be minimum for 3\/4 days!

LTPE to be 30 days

The Quest for Relic Equipments to be for Full Event length&nbsp;","format":"Wysiwyg","dateInserted":"2019-08-06T18:30:33+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":115329,"name":"bwm (IN1)","photoUrl":"https:\/\/us.v-cdn.net\/6025129\/uploads\/userpics\/646\/nEVTNNM10H06M.jpeg","dateLastActive":"2019-08-06T18:30:40+00:00"},"url":"https:\/\/community.goodgamestudios.com\/fourkingdoms\/en\/discussion\/comment\/317884#Comment_317884","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/comment/317884#Comment_317884

Why????

Suggestion and feedbacks are to be inconsideration of larger population in the game .

This Forum is not for You and I!

There are many players who are not playing this game 24x7.

These days E4K is not like 4 years back where population was at its peak!

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Relics upgrade cost much and you gain less.
    I still find them crap.
    I guess this is normal because to have a good event cast you need to play much to get it and you need to spent 30 mil coins to upgrade it to then max at the technican. So if a relic will beat all of that.
    In 2 months time I have all top relic casts for hardly doing a thing.
    Buy > event >relic > orange pieces should be the correct and fair order.
    Otherwise you cheat your players.

About selection the other way in casts.
    I once saw a live stream vid gge channel thing where they had a drop down list so you could select directly to commander 14. It was with a drop down menu. Is that not possible for the mobile version?
    Enhancing a relic item from +0 tot +50 will only cost you 81.727.350 coins and 36.825 Relic Blue stuff.... if your lucky enough to succeed EVERY enhancement....
    so enhancing an item from 0 to 50 without any failure :P
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • bwm (IN1) said:

LTPE to be 30 days

The Quest for Relic Equipments to be for Full Event length&nbsp;","bodyRaw":"Suggestion: Every Event needs to be minimum for 3\/4 days!

LTPE to be 30 days

The Quest for Relic Equipments to be for Full Event length&nbsp;","format":"Wysiwyg","dateInserted":"2019-08-06T18:30:33+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":115329,"name":"bwm (IN1)","photoUrl":"https:\/\/us.v-cdn.net\/6025129\/uploads\/userpics\/646\/nEVTNNM10H06M.jpeg","dateLastActive":"2019-08-06T18:30:40+00:00"},"url":"https:\/\/community.goodgamestudios.com\/fourkingdoms\/en\/discussion\/comment\/317884#Comment_317884","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/comment/317884#Comment_317884

Why????

Suggestion and feedbacks are to be inconsideration of larger population in the game .

So...  making the event duration longer would achieve what?
    - active players are bored because they got all event rewards already
    - inactive players think: i'l just wait till the next event starts and get the first 3 quests done than... the other quest levels are "to expensif"
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
    edited 06.08.2019
    bwm (IN1) said:

Why????

So...  making the event duration longer would achieve what?
    - active players are bored because they got all event rewards already
    - inactive players think: i'l just wait till the next event starts and get the first 3 quests done than... the other quest levels are "to expensif"
    Do not assume you know all!

Your statement is always "I" thats being selfish!

BWM @ E4K IN
  • HYDROgoose (AU1)HYDROgoose (AU1) Posts: 147AU1
    edited 06.08.2019

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) Posts: 416US1
    edited 07.08.2019

Good suggestion. But since almost everyone has ops relatively close to their main, travel costs are like 1-10 rubies so many go for that instead of a feather since using them seems like waste. Now the thing might say 10 rubies, but its actually 1 thousand

Without upping the blue crap it looks already good. Without spending coins and without much spending time to get them.

Before the events it took me 2 years to have all good max com and casts.

And with the events you need to do your best to get them.

Its not fair that blue crap will beat all of this within 2 months time.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

Oh sorry lol. Don't know how to pm than 😂

I have looked into it, and it does appear to cost more than originally shown. I have forwarded this information and hopefully will hear something about it in the am. 

No French Forum currently exists and I do not speak very good English, Google Translation speaks for me.

There is a French forum, but it doesn't appear to have a French mod. You are welcome to comment here, but if you plan to do so, please include an English translation to your question or comment. It will allow you to better communicate here without being ignored or excluding all English speaking players.  I will do my best to reply, when possible, in both English with a French translation for you.
    Or please feel free to link me @Black Rose on your posts on the French forum and I will try to help you from there. 

Il ya un forum Français, mais il ne semble pas avoir un mod Français. Vous êtes invités à commenter ici, mais si vous avez l'intention de le faire, s'il vous plaît inclure une traduction en anglais à votre question ou commentaire. Il vous permettra de mieux communiquer ici sans être ignoré ou exclure tous les joueurs anglophones.  Je ferai de mon mieux pour répondre, si possible, en anglais avec une traduction Français pour vous.
    Ou s'il vous plaît n'hésitez pas à me lier @Black Rose sur vos messages sur le forum Français et je vais essayer de vous aider à partir de là.
  • Pixie (INT3)Pixie (INT3) Posts: 30INT3

Why am i not receiving my rewards from the Daily Activities in Outer Realms?

I did my daily activities in the last outer realms event and in the one before that but did not receive the relic equipment or any of the other rewards you get from completing those daily activities.

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 993INT4

It's impressive how stupid the developers are... It wouldn't be e4k if there aren't any bugs after an update so yeah... there is one (at least)... again. When sending tools to another castle you can choose your travel method (coins, rubys, feathers). When it says it costs 13 rubys and you send away your tools it actually costs way more (depending on the amount of tools you've send). Same for coins. You'll lose millions of coins and thousands of rubys... GREAT JOB <3

The game has always been that way, with both moving tools, troops, or even sending an attack. You pay a coin amount for the amount of both you want to send, then you pay for your travel method with either coin, rubies, or feathers. In order to lessen this cost, you can create a travel cost commander. I use it when moving troops and tools around because when maxed to 100%, I only pay the travel method cost. 
    The actual cost (coin or rubies) is a LOT more than shown.
    The very low displayed cost when moving thousands of tools looked suspicious, so I assumed it was actually costing me more than that shown.

• It is a good idea, because in 2 days an alliance cannot raise the nomadic khan level to 99 but in 4 days you have more chances

For me the time of the events is enough. When it takes to long it's boring.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

edited 07.08.2019

It's impressive how stupid the developers are... It wouldn't be e4k if there aren't any bugs after an update so yeah... there is one (at least)... again. When sending tools to another castle you can choose your travel method (coins, rubys, feathers). When it says it costs 13 rubys and you send away your tools it actually costs way more (depending on the amount of tools you've send). Same for coins. You'll lose millions of coins and thousands of rubys... GREAT JOB <3

The game has always been that way, with both moving tools, troops, or even sending an attack. You pay a coin amount for the amount of both you want to send, then you pay for your travel method with either coin, rubies, or feathers. In order to lessen this cost, you can create a travel cost commander. I use it when moving troops and tools around because when maxed to 100%, I only pay the travel method cost. 
    The actual cost (coin or rubies) is a LOT more than shown.
    The very low displayed cost when moving thousands of tools looked suspicious, so I assumed it was actually costing me more than that shown.

I tested it and was able to screenshot it to forward to GG. I'll keep you posted on this. Thanks!

**Edited** 

I was directed to CS for the issue. Please submit a ticket with screenshots. 
  • Stiigiii (SKN1)Stiigiii (SKN1) Posts: 123SKN1
    Sooo you guys drop an update to spend gold & rubies to upgrade broken relic equipment , makes no sense at all fix current bug before drop new ones 😆
Sign In to comment.