Home Technical Support

Outer realms - daily tasks

2»

Comments

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,129

And still tasks are disappearing

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,351
    yes. the announcement said it hadn't been fixed yet.  

So if it was a known bug why did the players who suffered from it not received a proper compensation @CM_Crom Cruach ? Only people that have their daily tasks got a compensation. I do not consider that a fair action from GGS.

• CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 797
    I am looking into it currently. As I will be away for a few days I will ask my colleague Wylka to look into this.
  • jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) US2 Posts: 213

Everyone that got 40 duty points should have got the top rewards as that is what the rewards say. Just because their is a mystery number doesn't mean we should not get them. We've asked over and over for correct numbers needed if it's a visual issue. Personally I'm not spending 7 days completing the tasks for 5 construction coins. Would require 24 events to complete a greenhouse. A little ridiculous.

• scipiosmith (US2)scipiosmith (US2) US2 Posts: 100
    I had tasks yesterday, now the screen is blank with a timer counting down.
  • joyci (NL1)joyci (NL1) NL1 Posts: 14

I have been emailing with support. You either have a database discrepancy or a visual bug. I had 500 points at the end of the last run, support keeps claiming I had 170. No discussion possible. Feels like I’m being made a liar, thanks generic Paul. Can someone from tech support check their back-end data and how it’s visualised?

not asking for a fair compensation because it’s not even worth the tokens, but I want it fixed for the future.

There is not a single letter written on the reward levels, correct me if I'm wrong, so they can pin you everything on your sleeve, as we say in Dutch.

From what is shown in the game the reward you should get is clear.

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,351

I have been emailing with support. You either have a database discrepancy or a visual bug. I had 500 points at the end of the last run, support keeps claiming I had 170. No discussion possible. Feels like I’m being made a liar, thanks generic Paul. Can someone from tech support check their back-end data and how it’s visualised?

How can they dispute it when you have a screenshot clearly showing 500 duty points?  

Anyway, the rewards are a joke. You need hundreds of Duty Points to get a handful of tokens. Pointless.
  • Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500

How can they dispute it when you have a screenshot clearly showing 500 duty points?  

Anyway, the rewards are a joke. You need hundreds of Duty Points to get a handful of tokens. Pointless.
    Wan't to see the screenshot that clearly shows that i had 231541 points?
    Veni vidi Verduveltje

Usually support ask for screenshots because they do not believe you :-)

• joyci (NL1)joyci (NL1) NL1 Posts: 14

Well I said in my second ticket that I didn’t want compensation I just wanted them to fix their data. Their reply, you had 170 points and we won’t compensate any further.

Rather rude reply and they didn’t even bother to actually read the ticket.

So I’m hoping a mod here can forward it to the tech department. If it’s incorrect for me it will probably be incorrect for others as well.

I’m making a whole darn video of my score this round lol

Usually support ask for screenshots because they do not believe you :-)

YES! HELLO? this is support speaking! is you there?

We are 2019 high value mobile call company for games! YES!
    YES! we have game! problem? with game?

You send screenshot! we not have data about game! only personal data is saved! for sales!
    Veni vidi Verduveltje

Well I said in my second ticket that I didn’t want compensation I just wanted them to fix their data. Their reply, you had 170 points and we won’t compensate any further.

Rather rude reply and they didn’t even bother to actually read the ticket.

So I’m hoping a mod here can forward it to the tech department. If it’s incorrect for me it will probably be incorrect for others as well.

I’m making a whole darn video of my score this round lol

Said the same thing when my spies dissapeared for almost 24 hours last week.

First reply from support was completely unrelated to the issue.
    second reply from support was that the issue was not impacting enough for compensation.

Never asked for compensation... just fix the issues xD
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,221

I swear support is computer based. Some bot reading program searching for trigger words that get U either formletter a, b or c.

Paul isn't human. He can't be. No-one can be this consistently rude, incompetent and unhelpful and still have a job.

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 569

Outers is for dement senile retards that want to go back in time. Guess what, I want something new and go forward. Otherwise I could start a new game.

So those where in important for me on green and now they changed it for blue bug crap.

Sign In to comment.