Home Technical Support

Outer realms - daily tasks

Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500
edited 12.07.2019 in Technical Support
First impression: NICE. good to see the daily missions being improved.

Unfortunately the rewards are not handed out:

EDIT: didnt see that the rewards are awarded on the regular gameserver when the outer realms ends.
Veni vidi Verduveltje

Comments

• WillardvB (NL1)WillardvB (NL1) NL1 Posts: 141

'At the end of the event'

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,369
    There is no tab for Outer Realms Daily ranking. It's not clear to me how overall ranking will work. Same as always? Then shouldn't there be a daily ranking too? 
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,137

No more daily tasks as well. What is going on?

I received 5 duty points yesterday. where do I find my rewards? how do I know which Relic pieces I won (no exclamation marks on any).
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,659
    There is no tab for Outer Realms Daily ranking. It's not clear to me how overall ranking will work. Same as always? Then shouldn't there be a daily ranking too? 
    There is. Overall rankings screen has a toggle, it's on there.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
    There is. Overall rankings screen has a toggle, it's on there.
    Ah, thanks Lezley!  Missed that. Just expected it to be same as previous Outers. 
    cheers

Still no daily tasks for me, while my alliance members do have them. Help!

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,233

You're not missing much. Unfortunately the alterations made are not that useful for outers. Old daily rewards are redundant for high LVL players in main game but were actually useful in outers.

So of course they change outers where we need the pathetic rewards and main game rewards remain as inappropriate as ever.

Ty GG

• Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500

You're not missing much. Unfortunately the alterations made are not that useful for outers. Old daily rewards are redundant for high LVL players in main game but were actually useful in outers.

So of course they change outers where we need the pathetic rewards and main game rewards remain as inappropriate as ever.

Ty GG

so true.. the daily task rewards were usefull on the outers... the time skips for example...
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
    Yep, I'm missing the old Daily Tasks in Outers (and don't need them in Main). 

As for the new Daily Tasks, the top rewards are awarded for only 40 Duty Points. We can get to 40 points relatively easily. If we have 80 points will we get two times the rewards? If not, what's the point in continuing once you have 40 points?

@CM_Crom Cruach could we get some confirmation that there is an issue with the daily tasks? We tested this feature the whole weekend so some feedback would be appreciated.

• jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) US2 Posts: 213

Agreed this is a big thing in outers and it appears and disappears all day long. And if 40 pts is Max reward, why have that achievable in 1 day? Would like an explanation how they work. Sooner than later would be ideal with a limited amount of time for event.

• CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 800
    I have just a moment ago seen a bug report cross my desk. I haven't looked into it yet but yes there is something wrong with the Daily Tasks.
    I have just a moment ago seen a bug report cross my desk. I haven't looked into it yet but yes there is something wrong with the Daily Tasks.
    Is it possible this problem would have been identified earlier if the event hadn't started on a Friday?

Started early on Friday and questions were asked for an explanation. Stop launching new stuff without any explanation of how it works. Still waiting to hear if 40 pts is a one time reward even though 90 pts unlocks 1st reward level.

Daily Tasks have returned to Outer Realms. But still not clear how the points and rewards work.  

Why is it saying no rewards for getting 20 Duty Points?

Daily Tasks tab has gone blank again. It came back earlier today. What's going on?

That is the big question at GGS HQ. All leaves are cancelled. Everybody will work together until this problem is solved. Extra capacity is assigned to the support department to handle all the tickets raised by this big. I think I'm dreaming now.

@WillyWiz (NL1) whatever you're smoking, please share. It's clearly powerful stuff 🤭

The amount of duty points for the rewards is wrong. Just passed 170 and only unlocked second tier. Why can't we get an accurate count of what duty points are needed for the rewards? Another "visual" glitch I guess. Lol.

we've been waiting over 5 days for a response on these issues.

Whilst we wait for GG to fix the glitch could we possibly get an accurate list of what is required?

And how are going to deal with the fact that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't?

Today I have tasks. Yesterday I didn't. Etc etc etc

Update. Tasks disappeared sometime during the day. I knew what was required but nothing done once the screen goes blank seems to count. So I know I should have gotten 40 points for the day but didn't.

Apart from that it also says we're not getting prizes but we have enough points according to the reward list. Very frustrating. Bad enough it's broken but it's not consistently broken. So ultimately we have no clue what is required and won't get anything if we do everything because it's broken.

Sigh....I wonder if we get 200 murder holes worth of compensation.....😓

The rewards list here seems to bear no resemblance at all to the way the rewards work.

When I had 70 Duty Points, it said my reward was 2 random Relic equip pieces. Now I have 100 Duty points it still says my reward is 2 random Relic equip pieces. 

Yep so basically if u reach top reward, which we have no idea what points that is, u will get a whole 20 construction coins. Lol. The way it is presented, u could achieve 20 per day.

I would except a minimum compensation of at least 14x2 relic gems which is the minimum reward for the whole event

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 570
    Who cares about the blue crap.
    For the 40 days competion on green they took the dialy upgraden tokens away and changed it with blue crap. I am overloaded with this worthless $$$$

• Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500
    Who cares about the blue crap.
    For the 40 days competion on green they took the dialy upgraden tokens away and changed it with blue crap. I am overloaded with this worthless $$$$
    Jup, getting spammed with that stuff.

thats why i liked the idea for the daily tasks on the outer realms: if it would have worked, you would have been able to obtain a nice amount of upgrade/build relic tokens...
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
    we've been waiting over 5 days for a response on these issues.
    9 days now. Crickets.
    edited 29.07.2019
    Outer Realms has again the same Daily Tasks erroneous rewards list as last time.  We still have had no reply at all from GGS about this.  Should we bother completing the Daily Tasks at all if it's broken?

Sign In to comment.