Unnecessary Waffle

2»

Comments

• chr (SKN1)chr (SKN1) Posts: 354SKN1
    @CM_Crom Cruach please look my earlier question here
  • CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Posts: 626Community Manager
    Why have you managed to start wrong lte than a announcement tells after Lte started
    The announcement I put out said Festival of the Lotus King, it should have said Spring Nights Festival. My apologies on that.
  • FalconTheGrey (RU2)FalconTheGrey (RU2) Posts: 183RU2
    edited 03.07.2019
    If there is absolutely no difference between Festival of the Lotus King and Spring Nights Festival - why we must know how you named it exactly?  It wont become sweeter in our mouths.
    Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
    @FalconTheGrey (RU2) A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet.
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 991INT4
    If there is absolutely no difference between Festival of the Lotus King and Spring Nights Festival - why we must know how you named it exactly?  It wont become sweeter in our mouths.
    Poor mods can't win. Let us know they corrected an error on the Forum, they get panned. Don't let us know, probably get panned worse. 
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,523GB1
    Hmmm... Announcement for latest update mentions it as a storm, reads like they expecting bugs... Really need to be careful with the insinuations in the waffle  ;)
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
    I prefer strawberries in my waffle.
  • I prefer strawberries in my waffle.
    When King Eric introduced his new herald, Crom Cruach, his subjects were delighted.  Since the loss of Alpinola information had been scarce.  But Crom Cruach is more interested in spinning his verbiage than in keeping the populace informed in a clear & timely fashion.

When exactly will King Eric be offering us all strawberries, or are they just for the inner circle?
    Strawberries for all, for all I say!
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,523GB1
    edited 12.07.2019
    Don't mind the waffle, but can we have a plain English bit underneath that actually tells us what the waffle is trying to say please.  Todays announcements are worse than ever.

Is it trying to say outers starts today? It says it's started... It hasn't... Yet.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Was there anything in all the waffle saying that alliances would now be included in the K.L?  Can't remember seeing it
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) Posts: 883AU1
    edited 16.07.2019

I must say at first the waffle was entertaining. Now I simply skip over it. I will probably miss a few important things but it's too hard to dig through it all only to find out what we already know. An event has started.

Oh whoopy another great ruby offer at Kiwi o'clock. And again no emails. Troll forums, set your alarm and risk divorce or miss out. If you don't troll forums ignorance remains bliss.

Post edited by CM_Crom Cruach on
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 892NL1

They should design a feature that could announce these message in the game itself where it belongs....... Wait, we had that and it was called the Royal Post. Another fine feature they removed from the game

I must say at first the waffle was entertaining. Now I simply skip over it. 

I can assure you it is still entertaining!
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 892NL1

Any comment on the failing daily tasks in Outer Realms?

I think I will leave this to King Eric to answer as this thread is more about him than the Outer Realms:

"Oh brave and fair @WillyWiz (NL1) it has indeed been brought to my august attention that the tasks I have set my wonderful Lords and Ladies have proven onerous and impossible for even the greatest among you to complete. Fear not @WillyWiz (NL1) for I have set my task masters and Engineer Corps to devising new and ingenious tasks for you and once their great labour is complete I will have my Royal Herald Crom Cruach announce as such"
Sign In to comment.