Legion of the Daimyo

Comments

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 827INT4
    @CM_Crom Cruach why aint samu relic heroes working on new samu castles impossible to attack when having hero kills all the effects from gems
    i guess it's the same problem as with using the Nomad hero and attacking nomads. until bugs in Relic equip are fixed, Daimyo is going to be too tough. 
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 784NL1

GGS has the habit of not answering nor commenting on questions. They usually stick their heads in the sand and keep quiet.

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) Posts: 669AU1

I enjoy a challenge. And, because I am a sucker for a challenge I have continued to try figure out how this works.

I have managed to get losses down a lot. In attack and defence. I'm not insane enough to try LVL 4 castle or township at this point.

I even went to ask our server gurus who always have to win everything new first for enlightenment. Whilst they were trying to be helpful they had no wisdom either.

So now, after improving, I paused to try and understand why are we doing this?

Individual rewards? Alliance rewards?Personal satisfaction?

Individual rewards: definitely a no.

There are no rewards for any achievements. Only a few points in a new currency. Getting enough points to ever buy that food item will cost so many troops you won't need it. And whilst you cull troops at an insane rate you fall behind in ltpe. Way behind.

Alliance rewards:

Another clear no. Two new currencies with mystery bonuses for alliance. Can't wait for that surprise to be unveiled.

Personal satisfaction:

Mission accomplished. Ego trip satisfied. I seem to be able to do it. Just not in the mood to cop the losses from the last level. Maybe next time, maybe never. Happy to wait for the ppl with 60k vet demons to lead the way and figure it out.

Summary

Not throwing cash at this one as, imo, there is zero incentive to do so.

Oh and if we ever get an answer as to how to open more tool slots I might give it another go.

With current reward structure this event is as long lived as an 'Eintagsfliege' (mayfly)

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 784NL1

Alliance rewards:

Another clear no. Two new currencies with mystery bonuses for alliance. Can't wait for that surprise to be unveiled.

Look at the alliance bonus screen, on the bottom you see new bonus options with the new currency

@WillyWiz (NL1) U ruined the mystery. Aaaaaaahhhhh

Ignorance was bliss

• chr (SKN1)chr (SKN1) Posts: 354SKN1
    it can be boosted to 48% rage extra for 24 hours with 150 of the rage medals and - 33% cool down with 150 time medals

We already know the alliance bonuses:

These effects last for one day. The more the alliance spends, the stronger the bonus (eg can get up to +48% rage bonus).

There are no rewards for any achievements. Only a few points in a new currency. Getting enough points to ever buy that food item will cost so many troops you won't need it. And whilst you cull troops at an insane rate you fall behind in ltpe. Way behind.

I agree. At least with attacking and taunting the Khan we get Nomad points AND LTPE points. Daimyo should do the same. 

How many new currencies and counters has this Daimyo event introduced?
    • Shogun points
    • War Effort points
    • Contracts
    • Samurai medals
    • Fury doubloon
    • Time doubloon

The shear amount of this kind of stuff in the game must blow the mind of a new player.
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,431GB1
    edited 06.07.2019

I agree. At least with attacking and taunting the Khan we get Nomad points AND LTPE points. Daimyo should do the same. 

I like that at least it doesn't give extra samurai points like khan medals being worth 7 times, but same amount as hitting a standard samurai camp would be ok.

I also like that gg  didn't just copy khan, but have done something different.  It currently seems a little complicated, maybe more information would help with that, and either everyone is doing something wrong or it could do with a rebalancing of the difficulty/troop losses.
    Post edited by Lezley (GB1) on
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • I can understand not introducing the Legion of Daimyo in the middle of the current LTPE but will it be included in future LTPE?

• TO ALL PLAYERS...GET SERIOUS ..GROW UP ..STOP PAYING INTO THIS GAME ..WASTE OF MONEY !! ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY...THEN I BELIEVE THINGS WILL CHANGE...OR BE A BLOODY IDIOT ....WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTED TO BE PAYING TO PLAY ? THINK....OPEN YOUR EYES EVERYONE!!!....STOP SPENDING ON THIS PIXEL NONSENSE !...IT WAS FUN ..NOW IS A RIP OFF...

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 436NL1
    I am glad that the experience mods shows us the way how we should defeat a lvl 4 camp or how to defend a lvl 3/4 incoming attack.

This whole forum is just a waste of time. They know the same as us.

Don't forget to rate and comment this game in the play/app store and social media.

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 504Moderator
    edited 07.07.2019
    I am glad that the experience mods shows us the way how we should defeat a lvl 4 camp or how to defend a lvl 3/4 incoming attack.

This whole forum is just a waste of time. They know the same as us.
    Mods are also figuring this event out and collecting data on issues with the event.  We are not given a manual either in advance to answer questions.  

As others have shared here a challenge is upon us.  After some issues are addressed, I am betting in the near future we all have this event figured out.  Just takes a bit of time.
    Post edited by Lagertha on
  • Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 313Moderator
    How many new currencies and counters has this Daimyo event introduced?
    • Shogun points
    • War Effort points
    • Contracts
    • Samurai medals
    • Fury doubloon
    • Time doubloon

The shear amount of this kind of stuff in the game must blow the mind of a new player.
    Luckily, you have to be a level 70 to participate. 
    I can understand not introducing the Legion of Daimyo in the middle of the current LTPE but will it be included in future LTPE?

That's a good question! I'll definitely ask about that. 

• Oh and if we ever get an answer as to how to open more tool slots I might give it another go.

With current reward structure this event is as long lived as an 'Eintagsfliege' (mayfly)

Der grossen gruppenfuhrer ist gerschaft mit ein kleiner blitzen schaft und schweinerei in der thinkin kopf?
  • CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Posts: 509Community Manager

Is this all we win for all our loses of troops during this stupid legion of the daimyos event? Not to mention impossible to attack highest level and only one slot for tools when defending. @CM_Crom Cruach

I will bring the rewards and players dissatisfaction with them to Game Design today.

I don't envy them, but am grateful for the time they give.
    Thanks

Lezley (GB1) said:
     it could do with a rebalancing of the difficulty/troop losses.
    While I am aware that this was supposed to difficult, ie. Level 1 Daimyo Castles are as strong as the top level Samurai Camps, I will inform the Game Design Team that people are struggling somewhat.

I have at least two lvl70 players that are missing the daimyo event. No camps or townships. Any advice?

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 504Moderator

I have at least two lvl70 players that are missing the daimyo event. No camps or townships. Any advice?

Did these players recently move into your alliance after start?  Once a player leaves an alliance their tents disappear.  Event is also only available to level 70 in the case they just turned 70 after event start.

Nope. One is LVL 70 leg 54, one leg 125 one over leg 650. Neither have moved alliance

That's the 650+ I thought he was kidding or that he was missing something.

I have asked everyone to check. So far I have 3 in our alliance. I'll let you know if there are more

Did the players join an alliance after the event start?

No. They were there from the beginning.

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 436NL1
    I this event fixed already for the next time?
    Does GGE know this issue that it's impossible to win at high level camps?

Don't forget to rate and comment this game in the play/app store and social media.

No. They were there from the beginning.

Okay that's strange. If you PM me the player names I can look into it

I this event fixed already for the next time?
    Does GGE know this issue that it's impossible to win at high level camps?
    We have collated the initial feedback on the event and design are looking into it. I would like to get a more detailed feedback on it than what we already have so we are looking at ways to do so.

The same two points were brought up, rewards and difficulty. It would only make sense to adjust one of those and I would think that the rewards would be improved.
Sign In to comment.