Discussion Thread - June Update

Comments

• Well, there was this one time on the U.K. server something bad happened tbf , someone hit one of pigs fire dragons 😬

It was like the end of the world
    lufc crazy @ GG 1
  • bat (GR1)bat (GR1) Posts: 5GR1

Hello us1.

My castle is strong in food productions, so what?? I’ve worked hard to have them, no one gave it to me. That’s your point?

Let me explain,

Before the update main castle, worlds and outposts had negative food production between -8 and -12, after the update the productions went between -90 and -120.

Am I clear? Further questions are expected.

Almost all of my alliances lost troops and villages but rolling back the server? For what reason? To help our enemys recover their strength?? No, our alliance lost as must as everyone else’s, but we have war and war mean EVERYBODY LOSES.

• Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) Posts: 373NL1
    Haha nice trolling. 

Why local servers are dying.

Current policy is to direct most traffic to INT4. (...) This will remain the policy for the foreseeable future

It took months, the servers are on lifesupport, but they fixed it!

• WillardvB (NL1)WillardvB (NL1) Posts: 139NL1
    What was the intention of this update?
    Improve the game or get a new record of troop losses after one update?

@bat (GR1) except it's the second time your alliance finds itself on the winning side of a major screwup and the sole reason you managed to steal 2 royal towers since the last year's update bug.

So it's no surprise you are the only one in here whinning about a rollback

You mean to say this guy is serious? 

Current policy is to direct most traffic to INT4. (...) This will remain the policy for the foreseeable future

@Selene

PS. It is june, not yet July. I know we may expect difficulties in july too, but at this moment that's still in the future. The name of your thread is wrong. 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/50236/update-issue#latest

PPS. I blame @CM_Crom Cruach , I think he edited it after you made the thrread

• SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    @Selene

PS. It is june, not yet July. I know we may expect difficulties in july too, but at this moment that's still in the future. The name of your thread is wrong. 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/50236/update-issue#latest

PPS. I blame @CM_Crom Cruach , I think he edited it after you made the thrread
    Thanks!  Amended.  And yeah I blame him too!  :)
  • CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Posts: 512Community Manager
    Once again the names of the months seems to have fled my memory.... Sorry about that. 
  • -iGOZ- (GB1)-iGOZ- (GB1) Posts: 12GB1
    edited 04.06.2019

@Selene on behalf of Zombies, the best alliance out there thanks for your patience whilst we’ve all been bored and moaning like misery’s on here you are amazeballs just make sure Brian gets sacked 😘♥️

@Selene on behalf of Zombies, the best alliance out there thanks for your patience whilst we’ve all been bored and moaning like misery’s on here you are amazeballs just make sure Brian gets sacked 😘♥️

Poor Brian (whoever he is).

And thank you to you and your alliance.  That's very kind.  I'm sure they echo your sentiments exactly.  
  • aerialw (GB1)aerialw (GB1) Posts: 11GB1
    @Selene on behalf of Zombies, the best alliance out there thanks for your patience whilst we’ve all been bored and moaning like misery’s on here you are amazeballs just make sure Brian gets sacked 😘♥️

Same from us all at Devils Backlash xxx
    @Selene on behalf of Zombies, the best alliance out there thanks for your patience whilst we’ve all been bored and moaning like misery’s on here you are amazeballs just make sure Brian gets sacked 😘♥️

Same from us all at Devils Backlash xxx
    Thank you too.  My head will start to swell if this keeps up! 
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,443GB1
    Other mods will get jealous  ;)

All the mods  o:)
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.

@difoe (GR1)

First, use the words right, “steal”??? Since when “wining” is “stealing”?

The major screwup happened for both sides. We have also lost two times royal towers due to updates, but you were of guard. Stop whining like a cry baby and accept the facts. My alliance payed for food for not losing villages and towers. You should have done the same.

• zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) Posts: 403US1

Lol. No. You are literally mentally challenged if you pay gg for screwing up.

@zeverso (US1) yes gg is our leaders last investment, all servers is shooting down for the war between alliances in Greek server. You’ve got it.

@difoe (GR1) you are writing about thousands of euros, where are you spending this money exactly? In 32 soldier attacks and damage Castellans??? I’m not seeing anything else 2 years now from you.

• Another disappearing troops act. There is no better love story than ggs and updates, no matter which comes comes out, somehow it manages to screw up the game.

All the troops in my green main just vanished, which included about 7-8k ruby ded and 4-5k kingsguard def.

Zzz ggs improve this, not gonna spend or else

• I’m not sure if anyone in our neck of the woods lost anything - less patience and elements of any residual sense of humour. But I would like to think we will be advised as to what caused that monumental foul up and what steps are being taken to ensure we are not continually inconvenienced by seemingly endless and regular failures in the management of the game. It’s pretty poor really isn’t it? 
  • Gondod (GB1)Gondod (GB1) Posts: 53GB1
    edited 04.06.2019

Ltpe isnt running so why does compensation include a booster for it?

• @Gondod (GB1) - it’s a mystery isn’t it eh!
  • Ltpe isnt running so why does compensation include a booster for it?

@Selene - any response to this or is it to remain a mystery?
  • THE TRUTH IS./MAY BE/ THAT THE OUTER REALMS EVENT IS GENERATING VERY GOOD PROFIT....SO...TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT..CON/UPGRADE TOKENS ARE BEING USED NOW TO CREATE NEW FEATURES IN HOMELAND..As the need for the "currency" will greatly impact the gameplay in nonouter kingdoms we should really just stop purchasing stuff in outerrealms....but hey.....come across with that message to the millions who pay n play in outerR...

• Jaalan (US2)Jaalan (US2) Posts: 75US2

The game would end up better if they stopped updating it. LoL

Every single update comes with its "gift package" because everybody messed the update up. They should just start planning their gift packages a month in advance (because it takes them so long to get anything done).

GG should start placing bets as to exactly how bad they will mess it up and how many players they will lose because of it.

Lol, GG has got to be about the only company that makes the game progressively worse over time and doesnt seem to care.

• zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) Posts: 403US1

Complaints about the update aside. The update is already released. Could we get some information on the rewards in the apprentice shop now? You absolutely have it by this point.

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,443GB1
    edited 04.06.2019
    Also can we have some more info on programmes that become available in military academy as well please.  At moment can't see any reason to build one, especially as the building has no public order.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 795NL1

It seems the backup still has no information on troops that are not stationed 'at home'. I get reports of players missing their troops that were stationed at an alliance member. And the number are large.

• Kamenna tvrz (INT2)Kamenna tvrz (INT2) Posts: 834INT2
    edited 04.06.2019
    GGE again kidding to us... LTPE bonus when now isnt LTPE... hahaha... demons? with food max for one day? Its smoke in hand no any compensation :-(
    Kamenna tvrz [ TAE 420 ] @ INT2
Sign In to comment.