Home Update Questions & Feedback

Feedback Thread - Relics

Comments

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,169

It's GG. It probably doesn't

• I have a question how will this relic stuff do to keep people from leaving the game Iv been playing this game for years and I feel there ruining out of ideas there took away blood crow attackin you and war of realms I have to many defenders eatin all the food cos there don’t do out only if you taunt khan then there attack witch I think made normads better and there fetched back the old samurais when made thm lyk nads and outer realm is a joke force ppl to a full ruby evin witch you get nothing to show for money you spend there and u don’t keep the equipment u get there r use rubies to get coin to get the sets u need and don’t get to keep wot u pay for there took away thorn king the underworld I realy think this game dying and ppl losin interest in it witch is a shame it’s a gud game and it’s slowly dying out and fetching relic still will not keep the ppl interested in it

sir alan robson @ GG 1
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,080
    edited 26.05.2019

I think they really do not care what we (who pays their salaries) think about this game. Several suggestions on improving player experience and reporting bugs that needs to be fixed were made but shoved aside in favour of new stuff we did not asked for and only complicates the game.

• CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 767
    We will have a survey, most likely in game, soon. We would love to get all your feedback there as well as here. Once we have this it will be provided to the Game Designers and they can make improvements based upon what you say. As for here @Black Rose is collating questions directly and feeding them back to me. I will try and get some answers today or tomorrow for them.
  • @CM_Crom Cruach do me a favor and ezplain why support is taking days/weeks to react. If You provide the developers with our complaints/idea., Mayby als well tell them i STILL dont have my missionbook with the relic event Quest, nomadas, crow, foreign...

Third event now and still missing it

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,617
    Can we have the notification flag back that tells us when we have a new quest too? Old quest book was way better in that way.  New one may look better, but functionally is worse!
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,271
    For the Relic Equipment quests in Berimond, I have been getting only 2 pieces each quest - not 3 like we're supposed to get. Happens each time.  

At least, when the equips are awarded I only have 2 pieces in my inventory with the exclamation mark (this exclamation mark is a good addition, thank you).
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,080

I only saw one, so either we do not get them or the ! is not yet working correctly.

• Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 347

I only saw one, so either we do not get them or the ! is not yet working correctly.

For the Relic Equipment quests in Berimond, I have been getting only 2 pieces each quest - not 3 like we're supposed to get. Happens each time.  

At least, when the equips are awarded I only have 2 pieces in my inventory with the exclamation mark (this exclamation mark is a good addition, thank you).
    Have either of you checked your gem inventory? The gems that are won will also have an exclamation point as well. 

I agree @Ivan Again (INT4) I too like being able to quickly find the new pieces in my inventory. 
    edited 27.05.2019

Have either of you checked your gem inventory? The gems that are won will also have an exclamation point as well. 

I agree @Ivan Again (INT4) I too like being able to quickly find the new pieces in my inventory. 
    Yes. I check gems, comm equip and cast equip (inc heroes).  only get 2 exclamation marks each time.

The exclamation mark is better than nothing. But a notification of precisely what item we won would be better. Otherwise still have to go search through each part of our inventory looking for exclamation marks. I do wish we got the exclamation mark for Kingdom's League gems and other random equips and gems we win in events. 

Yes. I check gems, comm equip and cast equip (inc heroes).  only get 2 exclamation marks each time.

The exclamation mark is better than nothing. But a notification of precisely what item we won would be better. Otherwise still have to go search through each part of our inventory looking for exclamation marks. I do wish we got the exclamation mark for Kingdom's League gems and other random equips and gems we win in events. 
    I've passed this information on to @Samwise_Gamgee

Thanks. For the most recent Foreign Lord quest I completed I got all 3 exclamation marks. It only seems to be Berimond.
  • Tapan (IN1)Tapan (IN1) IN1 Posts: 12

Its funny how my castellan with -132% construction speed is rated 1 star and a gem with -4.8% gate protection is rated 3 stars

OK, the most recent time I got all 3 exclamation marks. This time I did not first tap on the icon (below) indicating I had new equipment. Previously I had been tapping this. 

As long as you're receiving the correct amount of pieces as is indicated, then I'm happy.

Keep us posted if this changes.

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,169

@CM_Crom Cruach

An in game survey might be a good idea in theory but as we have been spammed with a really useless survey that has been consistently misinterpreted most of us just ignore it when it comes up.

Asking if we want challenge and fairness is pointless. If course we do.

What we call fair or a challenge is more relevant imo but no-one is asking that question.

So GG interprets our need for challenge for us.

Apparently fair means providing everyone with the opportunity to spend their way to success.

Apparently the challenges we need most is scrolling through endless tools and trying to understand endless layers of complication and new content.

I would have thought the forum gives you fair feedback on what players want. Across different lvls of cash spending brackets too. The majority here are active and experienced and are speaking up for the many that are in their alliance or chat rooms etc. This forum provides a good reflection of what's happening.

Why would a new survey be listened to? Feedback here is ignored by GG and developers

• Silouan (ID1)Silouan (ID1) ID1 Posts: 12
    edited 30.05.2019

confusing

Post edited by Silouan (ID1) on
    Silouan @ GG 1
  • zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) US1 Posts: 416
    edited 31.05.2019

Hi black rose. Thanks for the faq. Regarding #3, i am pretty sure this is what people mean. The following gem is a castellan castle lord gem added to one of my equipment pieces:

As you can see it has a very high npc stat

Now I understand you can get npc stats combined with other types of stats, so no problem there (except for the fact that it exceeds the npc cap for more than 15% but lets ignore that for the moment). The problem is, that stat is not npc exclusive, i have tested it. Look at these 2 reports:

And

Now. What is the difference between these 2 reposts? Absolutely nothing but me adding that gem to a single piece of equipment. I was wearing the piece in the first attack, and then added the gem for the second one. It is an armor that adds wall and moat, so it does not influence the courtyard. I removed all other variables that may have influenced that battle. I have the same number of defenders, 200 melee and ranged. the attacker sent the same attack troops, 50 melee 50 ranged. He had no equipment on. We both reset the hall of legends. I put no defenses on the walls attacked. Everything. The single difference between the 2 is i added the gem you see above. So i know for a fact that is a display bug because there is a huge difference in the number of loses.

To my experience that is the only type of piece that has a higher npc stat than its castle lord stats. I have personally not encountered others.

My question is, are the developers aware of it? If so how will it be fixed? will they just change the text to say its a general stat (meaning for all targets). Or will it be made npc exclusive as the lable says. I do not have the confidence go add that type of gems to my equipment because I don't know if you'll just make them npcs and i end up wasting the gems.

The FAQs were questions I collected based on questions here and it was answered by game developers, not Mods or CMs.

Now, we are aware of the bug. I'm just not certain if the bug is the wording of the EQ piece or if it's a bug because it's working on PVP. But we are aware that it's happening. When we get more information on that, we will definitely share it.

• Llama King Tic (US1)Llama King Tic (US1) US1 Posts: 76
    edited 31.05.2019

It is a bug in the name of the effect, and only the name. There is NO "Strength in CY when defending" stat available on gems, but there are TWO distinct NPC CY stats available.

The effect works correctly, but many people won't realize those higher 30-40% NPC CY cast gems are for ANY attack, and discard them as worthless.

It should also be noted from the chart of effect caps, that the "Strength in CY when defending" stat was supposed to have an 80% cap, which the bugged NPC CY stat currently has.

What is "PvE"?

RE Question 4. Nomads (and Samurai) are NPCs. So NPC effects should work on them. But players have provided evidence here that NPC effects aren't working on Nomads. 

(Answers to this and other questions seem to imply that only Nomads/Samurai/Berimond towers plus general effects work against Nomads/Samurai/Berimond; that NPC effects don't work against Nomads/Berimond towers/Samurai. Is that right?)

RE Question 3. I think this question is referring to something like the screenshot below. It's a gem for defending against Castle Lords, so why does it have an NPC effect?:

The answer to Question 9 is less clear than has already been provided by a player here on the Forum. The answer doesn't address the issue of the three tiers of effects and how a 1-star effect can be stronger than a 3-star, depending on which of the three tiers it's on. 
  • PvE=Player vs. Environment

PvP=Player vs. Player

• zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) US1 Posts: 416
    edited 02.06.2019

Yep. Vey little variation between pieaces. And for heroes and gems stars literally mean nothing and seems like the game just makes it up at random.

I have a hero with 33% nomad courtyard with one star, and another with 22% that has three stars. Both in the second slot. Also have one castellan with 50.5% construction bonus with 2 stars, and a 27% (the lowest i have seen so far) with 3. Gems have the same randomness to them. The stars literally mean nothing.

It almost seems like they were meant to be a feature that didn't make it into the game. Perhaps something to be able to upgrade pieces. Its just not very logical the way it is now.

• Sonicka (INT2)Sonicka (INT2) INT2 Posts: 5

Hello, from which legendary level are relics? Except for the 1 relic, I didn't have them here.

• Sonicka (INT2)Sonicka (INT2) INT2 Posts: 5

Hello, from which legendary level are relics? Except for the 1 relic, I didn't have them here.

In your equipment window you should have the new Alliance Smithy, where you can buy Relic equip for coins or rubies.
    And in your Questbook, there are event quests where Relic pieces can be obtained.
    VDR (IN1) said:

Nomad is NPC target but if selected commander is Nomad then only nomad effect available not npc.

I've encountered this bug as well. It's been brought to our attention. Thank you!
    So relics are strong event coms or casts that you can free and easy.
    So all the others ones that we hard fought for is just a waste of time?
    Even the heavy rob buyers their buy coms and casts are worthless since the shapeshifter cast and com.

Relic equipment gives players the ability to customize a commander/castellan to their liking. Can it become a solid set? I'm sure it can if the right pieces are put together, but will it be stronger than all other sets previously introduced? That seem unlikely in my opinion. I still prefer my HL and WK, but everyone has a different play style. 

Can i get sum info. On royal & elite loot. Imperial loot. My relic commander has both bonuses. I have relic troops. I have combined relic commander an relic troops.Relic commander with elite troops. No where can I see any of the bonuses. How does this work.

Please feel free to private message me if you need help determining how you can see where those stats would be shown.
  • @Black Rose

Why am i being ignored if i have complaints?

Still missing my relic missions for almost 3 weeks now....

Sign In to comment.