Home English Technical Support

troop & tools list

Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
edited 19.09.2017 in Technical Support
I just read in the new halowoon update we will have new tools and troops.
The list is too long all ready. Sometimes you can win 5 khan guards. What can you do with 5 rubbie troops? Making the list longer?
Those crap small troops you win I just delete, it's more a pain in the ass then a price.
A longer list makes the game slow. Is it possible to hide tools that you don't have or put them on the button so you don't have to scroll so much.
It ruins the gameplay!!!!
Post edited by Jenne (NL1) on

Comments

• Catherine II (ASIA1)Catherine II (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 182
    Agree @Jenne (NL1). Maybe it works ok on the PC version, but in the mobile version scrolling through all the crap is tedious.

Someone here previously suggested first separating tools into groups (eg range tools, gate tools, wall tools), then you only have to scroll through the group. Would be an improvement. Selene (I think it was) said they'd forward that suggestion on.

Showing tools that you don't have any of is another annoying issue. But they're displayed with the ruby link to buy them - just GGS trying nudge us to spend. Can't see them changing that. 
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
    Showing tools that you don't have any of is another annoying issue. But they're displayed with the ruby link to buy them - just GGS trying nudge us to spend. Can't see them changing that. 
    They can put that list at the end and not between tools you have.
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,683
    And why does it show tools you don't have on station screen? Who buys then? Setting up battles starting to annoy me (and surely that most of game!) takes so long to find tools i want to use, even if i know i only want mantlets, rams and ladders for rb attack.  Needs something, anything..? Please, please, please.

Suggestions... Anyone else please add others!

Put tools with zero quantity...

Together at end of list
    On different tab

Separate in to separate tabs by...

Ranged, wall, gate, moat, glory, melee etc
    Resource or premium
    Favourite tab where we can put most used

Anything to help, please.

Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
    edited 19.09.2017

Resource or premium
    I don't think you need this if they put empty tools at the end. Maybe the load of the list will be quicker. If so it's a good idea. If not it's again an extra click pressing on the new tab. I hate scrolling and clicking around.
    Big troop and tool list is higher load -> making game slower.
    It looks like I am the only one that complains about a slow game.
    I play it on many devices and when you do much at the same time the game is slow and it's not the device!
    Maybe I am just to quick :p.

With berimond I had more then 80 commanders on the way. Doing also max robber barons in between.
    When you stay to much on the same map (berimond) then the game going slow. When you enter a castle and go back to the map it's fast again.

Another annoying thing is the equipment / gems forge list. The low levels are into the left and when you forge you need to scroll all to the left. Why are the level levels not into the right in the forge list?

I am wondering if mods, tester or GGS employers playing this game by them self.

Both idea's were posted on this forum already but nobody listen or care about it.
    They just come with new things and even more bugs and fuckups.

Like I said before:
    1) Fix current bugs
    2) Listen to players idea's
    3) Implement new things.
    1 -> 2 -> 3. So no need to jump to 3 when 1 or 2 is not done yet.

I just wait a little bit to see how things will continue.
    I spent time as a paying customer to make a company smarter by putting time and effort how they could things better and they just ignore.
    Every story got an end and my Empire might stop soon.
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,683
    My favourite would be a separate buy now tab, just because if i know somethings near bottom quicker to scroll to bottom then scroll up to look, thats when game not laggy! 

Gem forge is also knightmare. Can they compress gems so only one of each identical displayed, and click on to see all?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Catherine II (ASIA1)Catherine II (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 182
    And why does it show tools you don't have on station screen? Who buys then? Setting up battles starting to annoy me (and surely that most of game!) takes so long to find tools i want to use, even if i know i only want mantlets, rams and ladders for rb attack.  Needs something, anything..? Please, please, please.

Suggestions... Anyone else please add others!

Put tools with zero quantity...

Together at end of list
    On different tab

Resource or premium

Anything to help, please.

i like the idea of a Favourite tab. but really, any tab that breaks them up into more manageable smaller groups would be an improvement. All range on 1 tab, all wall and gate on another, then 3rd tab for everything else.
  • zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) US1 Posts: 416
    Oh my god. Can we please stop adding new tools that do the same crap tools that already exist do??? The "new" tools that will be given in the October long term are just 2nd tier tools with a different skin, why not just give the ones that already exist? Also unless that was a typo what exactly is the whole point of the fleet shield???? It looks like the same thing as iron mantlets bur costs 9 rubies extra, why?!?!?
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561
    @zeverso (US1) The new fleet shields will be a little faster than an ordinary iron mantlet, hence the slight price difference. 

As for the rest... but don't they look pretty? Lol
  • yep. people have been asking about this for ages. they do the opposite and add more tools to the list.  

We were told Equipment changes were coming in 2018, and we got the new power system.  I guess if they tell us Tool changes are coming we shouldn't get excited expecting tabs and presets, because instead it will just be further complications.

but they did give us the global deco inventory, which i assume everyone likes.  and they did add the 'hide defense troops' tickbox and the spy report button to the attack setup window, which shows they have the ability to make positive changes to this. please please please add another button to hide tools we don't have? (or at the very least move them all to the bottom of the list)
    Still they dont listen to their customers. A normall company would die for this information.
    BGS receive this for free. Customers that bring in idea's and improvements.

Shame shame
  • Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) NL1 Posts: 382

Even more tools now. Attacks are tedious to set up thanks to the great additions of GGS. They should be ashamed, but the thing is, they have no staff that actually plays, and they have no one who reads the forums except from some volunteers and other interns Who have never heard about passint feedback.

Whatever it takes.
  • I really can't imagine why this is going. Just change attackscreenBuyable="1" to attackscreenBuyable="0" in XML file embedded into SWF and our dreams comes true. Easy? But they don't.

Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
    Guess what, in the June update we will have more tools :smiley:
  • Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) NL1 Posts: 382
    WOOOOHOOOO , MORE LAG IN THE TOOL SELECTION SCREEN! MORE GAME FREEZES IN ATTACK SETUP! LESS FUN! WOOHOOOOO!
    Whatever it takes.
Sign In to comment.