Outer realms broken

Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,441GB1
edited 10.05.2019 in Technical Support
Outer realms just started. It is very broken.  Castles haven't reset from last event, still in same alliance.  No outer realms button at all, so no scoring details or ranks at all, need to exit game to return to main game.
Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.

Comments

• SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    edited 10.05.2019
    Please see the announcement here
  • Congratulations! I think GG has just broken another record on the speed at which another Glitch has followed up a major fail! Geez!
  • WAYETEARP (INT2)WAYETEARP (INT2) Posts: 133INT2

I want my Ruby back.. I spent Ruby ther

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 516Moderator

If you haven’t done so already, please submit a ticket to support for this.
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,441GB1
    edited 10.05.2019
    We get honour, glory and loot for attacking. Took 10 minutes to attack, 1 hour for troops to return.

Search on daily ranking, mostly won't let me search for anything. Kind of need it for this style of event.
    Post edited by Lezley (GB1) on
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 795NL1

In Android it is impossible to enter the underscore (_) in the search window. This bug exists for many years. But now it is hurting the players because every player now has an _ in their name and searching for them is not possible anymore.

Please fix this ASAP @CM_Crom Cruach

I noticed I upgraded the main castle but after the upgrade was done it was still level 1. Trying again now but I lost valuable resources (being level 11). Anyone else seen this happening?

• FWTEmil (SKN1)FWTEmil (SKN1) Posts: 0SKN1

The top picture is from someone in my alliance and the bottom one is from my outer. The player from my alliance has two castle keeps in his castle and I dont? Another bug?

• chr (SKN1)chr (SKN1) Posts: 354SKN1
    And we get our troops doubled after each attack 
    edited 10.05.2019
    My problem with search is the button to search doesn't doesn't do anything. It doesn't matter whether i type a name or a rank, I can't search.  (Not ideal that search box is obscured by pop up keyboard either, so we are typing blind). This is intermittent, about 1 in 50 attempts, it will let me search.  The underscore used to be a . that worked fine, but also won't let me type an underscore for player names.

My keep also reverted back to level 1 after upgrading.

I have two keeps now ??

I have same problem.. This event is full of bugs..

2 keeps... I even updated the second one (see pictures)

The same with the troops

Now the 2nd keep disappeared... But also the food building that was ther..

Even with that food building gone.. In cumulative it shows that I produce 88 food.. When it should be 132 (I still have 3 buildings not 2)

Any moderators here?

• CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Posts: 512Community Manager

You should have been refunded already. Please contact Customer Support if not.

We are looking into the problems now.
    edited 10.05.2019
    Not sure we need player name search in daily rankings? Maybe disable it for all players, and only allow search by rank?  Needs to consistently work though.
    edited 10.05.2019
    They are looking into this issue (and others) now.  

Note: please don't bump posts for moderators.  We will see your comments and reply as and when we can.  
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 851INT4
    My problem with search is the button to search doesn't doesn't do anything. It doesn't matter whether i type a name or a rank, I can't search.  (Not ideal that search box is obscured by pop up keyboard either, so we are typing blind). This is intermittent, about 1 in 50 attempts, it will let me search.  The underscore used to be a . that worked fine, but also won't let me type an underscore for player names.

My keep also reverted back to level 1 after upgrading.
    i noticed in previous Outers events that I can only search in the rankings screens when I very first open them. If i do any scrolling etc first, then I have to exit and then come back in to the rankings to do a search
    it seems GGS is aware of other bugs:

not sure what this includes, but hopefully the slow troop return is one of them

Yes, I can confirm that.

Yes it worked like that in previous events, now it is more broken.  If i go straight to search all buttons are disabled straight away.
    Yes it worked like that in previous events, now it is more broken.  If i go straight to search all buttons are disabled straight away.
    oh. it's working for me (Android)

What about the buildings that are dissappearing... I lost up to now a dwelling and a food building...

• raleed (FR1)raleed (FR1) Posts: 385FR1
    pareillement pour moi c'est quand que cela va être corrigé merci ?
    raleed @ GG 1
  • I would say this round of outer realms is a disaster. No horns for incoming attacks. Double keeps and the list goes on.

I’ve merged the various outer realms threads into this one. Please remember to keep posts on the same topic in the same thread. 

Help keep your forum clean 😁
    edited 11.05.2019
    The known issues were as follows:

- 2 keeps

- Travel times are not correct

- Incoming attacks are partly displayed or not visible on the map

- Building partially not expandable although enough materials available and lvl fits

- the finished button at 4min does not work

As per yesterday’s announcement, GGS will be working to fix these over the weekend with fixes planned for early next week. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused. 

Search window does not accept _ (underscore)

• Wtf??!! 
    Kamenna tvrz [ TAE 420 ] @ INT2
    Selene said:
    The known issues were as follows:

- 2 keeps

- Travel times are not correct

- Incoming attacks are partly displayed or not visible on the map

- Building partially not expandable although enough materials available and lvl fits

- the finished button at 4min does not work

As per yesterday’s announcement, GGS will be working to fix these over the weekend with fixes planned for early next week. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused. 
    another issue to add to list: no incoming horn (or notification at all). related to incomings not visible on map I guess.
Sign In to comment.