New Shapeshifter Castellan Stats

enricoluS (NL1)enricoluS (NL1) Posts: 87NL1
Hello everyone,

everything I will say here is unconfirmed and if it is not true dont come at me. 
but I truely do believe that, even though it has not been announced, the shapeshift castellans will return with the February update.

you heard that right. Castellans. Plural

three different versions of this set will be implemented into the game, using the Power System feature. 
One will cost Ruby's, one will cost Charms and one will cost Insignia's

all the stats i will show undere here are PVP-specific combined with the normal stats, so against NPC the stats will be a bit weaker. the stast are same for capitals, trading metropolises, outposts and main castles. for monuments, RV and Kingdom Towers every variant will have 10% less melee and ranged combat strength

Shapeshifter Castellan - Garments of the shadow sorcerer - Charms version - Fully upgraded stats
110% melee combat strength
110% ranged combat strength
110% wall protection
100% gate protection
80% moat protection
50% earlier army detection
30% glory while defending
15% less resources lost
50% extra units on the castle wall
70% extra combat strength in the courtyard

COST: 85.500 charms

Shapeshifter Castellan - Garments of the shadow sorcerer - Insignia version - Fully upgraded stats
115% melee combat strength
115% ranged combat strength
110% wall protection
100% gate protection
80% moat protection
15% less resources lost
85% extra combat strength in the courtyard

COST: 36.000 insignia's

Shapeshifter Castellan - Garments of the shadow sorcerer - Ruby version - Fully upgraded stats
120% melee combat strength
120% ranged combat strength
110% wall protection
100% gate protection
80% moat protection
15% less resources lost
100% extra combat strength in the courtyard

COST: 852.000 ruby's

personally think insignia one is the most interesting, but thats just me :smile:

And I want to say that GGS can be held responsible in no way if this info doesnt turn out to be right (it will though just watch)

So no reason for the GGS mods to delete this :wink:

Post edited by Lagertha on
enricoluS @ GG 1

Comments

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 169Moderator
    The release happened early on another forum and we apologize for that.

Full details can be seen here.

Reintroducing: Garments of the shadow sorcerer - Shapeshifter Castellan

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,198GB1
    Is there a purchase limit?
    the glass isn't half empty or half full... it's just half a glass.
  • Schofield (US1)Schofield (US1) Posts: 78US1
    edited 17.01.2019
    Is there a purchase limit?
    Discuss here:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/49425/discussion-thread-shapeshifter-castellan#latest

EDIT: apparently the discussion thread was removed and this link no workey
  • LagerthaLagertha Posts: 169Moderator
    There will be more info at a later time.   At this time, all any of us have is what was posted.  

• Schofield (US1)Schofield (US1) Posts: 78US1
    edited 18.01.2019
    Deleted
    Post edited by Schofield (US1) on
  • 86k charms for the weakest one just doesnt make any senses. 
  • I know right, but tripple-checked it its correct
    enricoluS @ GG 1
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,198GB1
    You can get more charms than insignias per day though.
    the glass isn't half empty or half full... it's just half a glass.
  • Other98ofEmpire (INT2)Other98ofEmpire (INT2) Posts: 164INT2
    edited 18.01.2019
    At my level it's the opposite tho.
    I get around 550-600 insignia per day and only 750 charms if I kill a lot of my army, usually only 50 per hit, sometimes 150. 
  • You can get more charms than insignias per day though.
    True but remember the charm version is worse then the insignia version and you dont get twice as many charms as insignias every day
    enricoluS @ GG 1
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 976IN1
    Hello everyone,

everything I will say here is unconfirmed and if it is not true dont come at me. 
    but I truely do believe that, even though it has not been announced, the shapeshift castellans will return with the February update.

you heard that right. Castellans. Plural

three different versions of this set will be implemented into the game, using the Power System feature. 
    One will cost Ruby's, one will cost Charms and one will cost Insignia's

all the stats i will show undere here are PVP-specific combined with the normal stats, so against NPC the stats will be a bit weaker. the stast are same for capitals, trading metropolises, outposts and main castles. for monuments, RV and Kingdom Towers every variant will have 10% less melee and ranged combat strength

Shapeshifter Castellan - Garments of the shadow sorcerer - Charms version - Fully upgraded stats
    110% melee combat strength
    110% ranged combat strength
    110% wall protection
    100% gate protection
    80% moat protection
    15% less resources lost
    70% extra combat strength in the courtyard

COST: 85.500 charms

Shapeshifter Castellan - Garments of the shadow sorcerer - Insignia version - Fully upgraded stats
    115% melee combat strength
    115% ranged combat strength
    110% wall protection
    100% gate protection
    80% moat protection
    15% less resources lost
    85% extra combat strength in the courtyard

COST: 36.000 insignia's

Shapeshifter Castellan - Garments of the shadow sorcerer - Ruby version - Fully upgraded stats
    120% melee combat strength
    120% ranged combat strength
    110% wall protection
    100% gate protection
    80% moat protection
    15% less resources lost
    100% extra combat strength in the courtyard

COST: 852.000 ruby's

personally think insignia one is the most interesting, but thats just me :smile:

And I want to say that GGS can be held responsible in no way if this info doesnt turn out to be right (it will though just watch)

So no reason for the GGS mods to delete this :wink:

I too agree with you on the insignia version is true value for money
    BWM @ E4K IN
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 976IN1
    This I would rate as the best news in the beginning of 2019!
    BWM @ E4K IN
  • Good to see cast sets at last 
    BUT WHERE ARE THEY AGAIN SHAPESHIFTER EVENT IS HERE AND AGAIN NO CAST SETS 
    DISAPPOINTMENT AGAIN BUT I GUESS EXPECTED FROM GGS
  • Says will be an update sometime in February. No date was announced. 
  • difoe (GR1)difoe (GR1) Posts: 322GR1
    I wonder what kind to commander they will release to counter that castellan. Because as it is now you can't get past the flank even with berimond titles and demons. With the new castellan even if you manage to get past the flank it will be as if you didnt since he has 125% cy power
    Defense HOL is unbreakable at the moment.
    Claw king + veteran demons can't break the setup mentioned above even if the defender has 0 points in defense. Maybe GG wants us to quit pvp and spend more money on tournaments.

btw winged knight can go up to 66% wall 50% cy. still he has no other power bonuses
    the new shapeshifter has 50% wall 100% cy which translates to about 80% wall 125% cy if you count in the 25% power bonus
  • Well I wasn’t adding the look piece but if you want to get technical the best wk cast would be with woodland nymph hero 2 fly and two kala tongues, gives 60 wall, 70% cy strength and 10% combat strength for troops in main castles. 
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 291INT4
    Another delay. Now we have to wait until March for the Shapeshifter castelan: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/comment/309489/#Comment_309489 
    Another delay. Now we have to wait until March for the Shapeshifter castelan: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/comment/309489/#Comment_309489 
    GG's incompetence to deliver as always
  • so odd... they tell a February, they have the stats... why wait until March?  Just to annoy us?
  • :P i assume there will be a new commander / basicproductionbonus food constructionitem that can be purchased for insignia's during the next run.

Make sure everybody spents them: than add a purchasable way to boost insignia's when the castellan arrives
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Yep. Then they will change their minds and take it down or push back till April because of some coding issue. I think we have waited long enough .
  • Yep. Then they will change their minds and take it down or push back till April because of some coding issue. I think we have waited long enough .
    Reccently announced:

-  the charm version next shapeshifter run (15/02)
    - insignia version the run after that (25/02)
    - Robs version the run after that (unplanned)

Changed to:

We now get all the versions in the march update: which means (according to previous statements) that the castellans Will be added in the update that cointains the features which are created in march and introduced in the following update (in april)

So the castellan wont be in the shapeshifter shop before april! :) 

And we all know what happends on april 1st!

Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Why are you all in a rush for this castellan? Yet are the same players complaining that they are killing PVP? 

This castellan is bad for the game. Because like MGM posted, even with all the titles & bonuses, the game is already severely lopsided in favor of the defender, and yet EVERYONE wants this cast? I'm sorry, but a free cast shouldn't be stronger than a purchased one. 

• SeleneSelene Posts: 1,517Moderator
    so odd... they tell a February, they have the stats... why wait until March?  Just to annoy us?
    Not to annoy. They announced the stats and received a lot of feedback on them. So they had to consider that feedback. They’re trying to do what players want them to do... listen. Let’s give them a chance to do that. 
    it's been half a year selene. HALF A YEAR
    i don't think they are trying too much on this or any other aspect of their game
  • They need to release something that brings attacking back to actually having a chance, I mean honestly what’s the number one advantage a defender has over an attacker, the ability to have support stationed from alliance members, when you can get support stationed attacker already is losing an army, but when defense power it self is highly over  the attacker even with title bonus for attacker it becomes really lopsided in favor of defenders, and just think about everyone without a title what chance they have on a normal hit, you guys complain about short hits or hits early when not many are on game, that’s about the only advantage an attacker can have to show decent success with one offs. I don’t really want to see larger attacking armies bc that’s just going to cost more per attack and it’s already expensive to send one army if it’s with vet horrors. Game needs to find some balance before something else is released that favors the side that’s already got a major advantage. 
  • They need to release something that brings attacking back to actually having a chance, I mean honestly what’s the number one advantage a defender has over an attacker, the ability to have support stationed from alliance members, when you can get support stationed attacker already is losing an army, but when defense power it self is highly over  the attacker even with title bonus for attacker it becomes really lopsided in favor of defenders, and just think about everyone without a title what chance they have on a normal hit, you guys complain about short hits or hits early when not many are on game, that’s about the only advantage an attacker can have to show decent success with one offs. I don’t really want to see larger attacking armies bc that’s just going to cost more per attack and it’s already expensive to send one army if it’s with vet horrors. Game needs to find some balance before something else is released that favors the side that’s already got a major advantage. 
    I have to agree. Until spring of 2016 most of the updates were mostly attacker freindly (Hall of Legends, gems, veteran terrors, and even the attacker sets themselfs were (and still are) stronger than the castellars, Berimond ranks), the first people with 6 wawes were so strong that many alliances made the rule that thay won't even try to defend against them. Since then all the updates were defender freindly (improved defense stats for defense units, decreased food consumption for defense units, implemented veteran composits, royal sentinels became available for anyone, even stronger and stronger wall capacity build items added to the game, and finally adding the Kala castellar set and the Eagle Demon gems [for the Winged Knight castellar] to the game), combined with the continuously increasing food production of the players we reached the point (for the first time in the geme's history) where an average player can successfully defend all of his castles and outposts at the same time even against the strongest possible attacks. As a result the collector events became absolute cancerous at high levels. On the other hand losing a battle has terrible aftermaths for the defender, thanks to the huge attacker armies almost any lost battle couses the maximal fire damage to the castle which takes a painfully long time to repair. (Thanks again for taking away the 5 and 24 hour timeskips!)
  • We've been playing long enough to know they always have a long term plan in place. Offense upgrades coming just how long till they are here is the question. Sooner we get the casts, the next phase will begin. 
Sign In to comment.