Home Update Questions & Feedback

Feedback Thread - New Event: The Outer Realms

Comments

• LagerthaLagertha Moderator Posts: 955
    edited 01.02.2019
    Please the latest post about the EQ trader return.  Thanks to all who supplied feedback.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/comment/309109#Comment_309109
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 347
    Can't they just reprice them and put them back in the game now? Some players have them and some don't. Patently unfair.

(And players were not "abusing" the mispricing, they were merely capitalsing on it. Be silly if they didn't. Please don't call players "abusers" when it is GGS that made the error. Developers created incentives in the game, don't be surprised when people respond to these incentives.)
    I understand your frustration, but unfortunately some things cannot be changed while the event is running. The sets will be available for a limited time for those of you that have not had a chance to purchase them yet. 
  • Other98OfEmpire (INT4)Other98OfEmpire (INT4) INT4 Posts: 222
    edited 01.02.2019
    The sets are not the key for a good rank in the event, just my 2 cents ☺️

(its just close to impossible for me to write on this forum from my phone, the form inserts some random letters) 
    Post edited by Other98OfEmpire (INT4) on
  • white queen (AU1)white queen (AU1) AU1 Posts: 141
    Heck, I think I'd appreciate them coming right out and saying that we are trying to make sure more people spend rubies, it would be a refreshing change.  
    Yep the money grabbing is actually starting to feel icky
  • jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) US2 Posts: 213
    Hmm. New scoring system looks like event going on now. Just clone another event and act like it's new. Smh
  • enricoluS (NL1)enricoluS (NL1) NL1 Posts: 148
    Im confused. I understad how you collect heritage points, but what do you do with them??
    enricoluS @ GG 1
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,212
    As promised I shall not participate in further Outer Realm until a strong modification is implemented!

So my congratulations and best wishes to all spending money in Outer Realm!

There are better games available currently!

hence we have multiple choices!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,617
    Can someone clarify what this means please...

Please be aware that the recruitment speed time, which is currently shown to you in the game, is not correct! 
    This was caused by a technical issue which we are going to fix and the numbers, which are mentioned above - in the relic barracks table - are the correct ones! 

Is this referring to the percentage time improvement shown in barracks info dialogue in game, or the time it takes to recruit the new relic troops?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    Can someone clarify what this means please...

Please be aware that the recruitment speed time, which is currently shown to you in the game, is not correct! 
    This was caused by a technical issue which we are going to fix and the numbers, which are mentioned above - in the relic barracks table - are the correct ones! 

Is this referring to the percentage time improvement shown in barracks info dialogue in game, or the time it takes to recruit the new relic troops?
    Both are slightly off it seems. The relic barracks table shown gives the correct numbers for tokens needed. And there’s also an issue with the recruitment times in game but this is shown correctly in the announcement :)
    What's up with no Incoming horns? 

• No, god please, no! Nooo!

Stop selleng this thing! I'm totally sick of this. I bought this on the first outer realms event, after that I felt so guilty that I didn't visit the event again on that run. This dealy is broken, not even makes money for GG, it just baits people to make them spend money again again and again until the game sucks their wallet dry. The game always had premium staff made to give paying players some kind of advantage, but there was an untold agreement, that players with more activity can still beat those who've only bought one deal. This is not that kind of deal, this is not ''pay to win'' this is ''no pay, no fun''. Don't dare you tell me that ''no pay, no fun'' after I've spent like 200$ on this trashy game in the last 4 years! I gave this event a last chance today, but I promise, I will never ever join the Outer Realms again until something doesn't change radically.
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,079
    No more protection period? I hardly can start up as I'm being attacked within half an hour after landing.
    And yes, another pay to win event
    Worse this time. No protection and no Incoming horns. They really want people to buy their equipment and will keep adjusting till it sells. Nothing wrong with old points just the overall rankings is flawed. 
  • HK_(INT2) said:

No, god please, no! Nooo!

Stop selleng this thing! I'm totally sick of this. I bought this on the first outer realms event, after that I felt so guilty that I didn't visit the event again on that run. This dealy is broken, not even makes money for GG, it just baits people to make them spend money again again and again until the game sucks their wallet dry. The game always had premium staff made to give paying players some kind of advantage, but there was an untold agreement, that players with more activity can still beat those who've only bought one deal. This is not that kind of deal, this is not ''pay to win'' this is ''no pay, no fun''. Don't dare you tell me that ''no pay, no fun'' after I've spent like 200$ on this trashy game in the last 4 years! I gave this event a last chance today, but I promise, I will never ever join the Outer Realms again until something doesn't change radically.
    Building doesn't count for the points in ratings this event. 
    All it is about now is attacking/looting that heritage stuff. 
    No, it shows the real value of rubies  ;)
  • HK_(INT2) said:

No, god please, no! Nooo!

Building doesn't count for the points in ratings this event. 
    All it is about now is attacking/looting that heritage stuff. 
    Yeah, this deal just give you combatwise unimportant little things like, building towers to have twice as much defenders on the wall, enough gold to buy a 90-90 commander without farming 500 robber barons, enough food to feed a lvl30s defense at lvl 14, and +15% attack speed for 3 days. You have right, totally fair and balanced.
  • Well, they pay for it. I personally don't buy but there is still a way to compete. However, it requires quite some activity now, for both sides (rubtly and none ruby players).
    Well, it is very hard to advance your castle now when you can only get your resources from missions and rb's. You are just a sitting duck for ruby players.
  • Previous outer was quite easy, just chill and build decos :)
    I liked it more too coz I didn't have to spend much time in it. 
    This one isn't that easy but it's still manageable, besides the rewards are better as I see. 
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,271
    early days, i think it will all calm down.  it's clear that you don't want to get too much heritage, because that makes you a target.  but then your ranking is poor. dilemma.

no point collecting heritage if you can't defend it. build up defense first, worry about heritage later in the event? dunno.
    Yep, this is a ruby event only. Period. They designed it that way but are afraid to admit it to the players.
  • Other98OfEmpire (INT4)Other98OfEmpire (INT4) INT4 Posts: 222
    edited 03.03.2019
    I do understand how you feel, yeah the ruby guys do have quite huge advantage but without spending anything and with some activity before midnight I'm sure we could end at least top 10 000 :)
    The rewards for top 10 000 aren't that bad, considering we didn't spend anything but some time. 
  • irmantad (INT2)irmantad (INT2) Posts: 7
    edited 03.03.2019
    Well, even if I spent 50 eur for OR I still feel like a farm:) someone will spend 500eur, will boost to level 70+ and will use you as farm every day. I play this game for 5 years, and this is first time I see such disbalance, it simply doesn't make sense to play, it is just time question when someone from top 50 will come and burn you. Probably, this was my last event in this game, better to buy xbox or something else
  • I was hitting barons in winter for two days non stop, managed to get 80k gold, and just now managed to defend from ruby 70+ player, but he sent 3rd attack in the row and I burning. Yes, this really motivates to play this game:)
  • The fact that a lvl 60 can farm heritage from a lvl 15 is nonsense tho, i agreed there. 
    And with all players together on one server there will always be someone that spends more money than you.

Would this be the future for GGS having everyone on a single map?
  • The fact that a lvl 60 can farm heritage from a lvl 15 is nonsense tho, i agreed there. 
    Exactly! If they are going to convert the Outer Realms into a glorified, heavily monetized version of the Collector's Events, don't stop halfway. Enforce level restrictions on who can hit you. If a legendary 600 can't hit lower than legendary 300, then nobody higher than 30 should be able to hit a level 15. Just limit it to half of their level, and adjust for low legendaries. So, say, all legendaries can hit a maximum of 100 levels, or half of their legendary level, below them, whichever is greater. All under legendary 101 will be able to hit any 70, and after that, you slowly lose the ability to hit the lower legendary players.

I am guessing this sort of protection would remove a large portion of their potential ruby sales, from people looking to put fires out, buy coin for more defenders, and otherwise get their event back on track after getting pummeled. No 24-hour bird at the start was a nice touch, as well. Let people burn before they can even pick up any troops, to really push for that $5 "jumpstart" package.
  • lol cheaper to buy new army. 
Sign In to comment.