Which is the best commander for war.....and how should i get that????

Im a part of war....im in level 57 and i need the best commander for war.....suggest me ....

Best Answers

Answers

• How is the crow???
  • Im thinking of buying The Crow..
  • Highlander is way too expensive.....thats why i asked for the crow...
  • What are the rewards for bloodcrow in legendary level?
  • Then is crow crypt removed from rewards...of legendary level????
  • Bro, is there any -85% offer for The Crow commander??
  • bwm (IN1) said:
    The Highlander lacks Gate negating Power!
    Highlander don't need Gate power. If you are skilled enough in PVP, you will defend one flank with a lot of lime bombs. But it will not help against Highlander with decent gems. If you're not so skilled and will try to defend Gate - nothing will save you. The same about Master Summoner.
    Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
  • How much does elementalist costs.....and shapeshifter castellan....I do not find it....
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,045IN1
    edited 12.02.2019
    Elementalist normal price is 10,00,000 rubies

with 85% discount 150,000 rubies

the Shapeshifter Castellan will be released soon probably end of February or early March
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Guys, please help me customize the best commander....my troops are always defeated in flanks with THE MASTER SUMMONER....

Sign In to comment.