You broke dethroning!

With the new update fls are the worst they have ever been! We have lost the improvements of higher defense numbers and a dethroning system that, whilst not perfect, seemed to be working. I have had not one single fl spawn over 700. I dethrone a 700 and instead of a 20-500 increase it is 455?! The only possible way to get a 1500-2k fl this round has been to use rubies to fortify, which is beyond insulting. It appears that the only concern to gg now is to strip every last $ they can. 

Comments

• You know that dethroning means:
    - dethroned FL is trashed
    - random new FL is placemat
    - random amount deff (between 20 and 500)  is added to the new FL
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Yes but previously you "sometimes" got decent results, you didn't often get much worse. I just flipped all my fls. Every single one is between 450-550, one 675. Dethroned all most of them...hardly a change except a couple 700s. Not worth my time.
  • Actually I should have re-titled it to you broke foreign lords... or lately just "you're breaking my will to keep playing"
  • Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) Posts: 238NL1
    edited 27.01.2019
    Yes but previously you "sometimes" got decent results, you didn't often get much worse. I just flipped all my fls. Every single one is between 450-550, one 675. Dethroned all most of them...hardly a change except a couple 700s. Not worth my time.
    Hm :/ 

And before, howmuch glory did you obtain during the event?
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Actually I should have re-titled it to you broke foreign lords... or lately just "you're breaking my will to keep playing"
    Its a useless feature.

Only lvl70 castles: good! Because that way our hall effects work.

Dethroning/fortifying: Just makes the event scores higher, for everyone... So its useless. Even a FI with 3k deff but no veteran deff inside is a waste of 5% glory tools now...
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 590INT4
    yeah, a number of times when I've exiled I've gotten a target with more troops, but half of them have been attackers not defenders, so actually less gp. 
    last FL I exiled quite a bit. I got 1 target of 1.4k and 1 of 1k. 

• swithun (NL1)swithun (NL1) Posts: 22NL1
    As i remarked some time ago. The net effect of the dethroning feature is that people buy more rubies and it has become virtually impossible for non-ruby players to make a decent place in the ranking.
    As my local butcher would say: we players are just like steak: the harder you hit it, the more toothsome it gets :D
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,054IN1
    With the new update fls are the worst they have ever been! We have lost the improvements of higher defense numbers and a dethroning system that, whilst not perfect, seemed to be working. I have had not one single fl spawn over 700. I dethrone a 700 and instead of a 20-500 increase it is 455?! The only possible way to get a 1500-2k fl this round has been to use rubies to fortify, which is beyond insulting. It appears that the only concern to gg now is to strip every last $ they can. 
    Just to add even you use Rubies to fortify the total defense count never goes over 2k! (Not worth it)

The original Samurai and FL often gave 5k+ defense count!

Beside non of the Equipments sets in both New FL and BloodCrow are worth spending Rubies!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • difoe (GR1)difoe (GR1) Posts: 352GR1
    As verduveltje said, it doesn't matter if the whole server gets crappy targets, since it is the same for everyone. It just lowers the overall scores of the players. Those who are aiming for the 10M rewards are ruby spenders anyway so they will still use fortify to reach that goal.
    The point is that all targets are now lvl70 and we can use our HOLs on them, even if their castellans are 90/90 it is still worth.

My server had the same issue with the last BC event where we couldn't find anything over 500 defense but in the last FL we once again found 8000 defenses. I bet the same will happen to your servers in a few days.
    Its a useless feature.
    have to disagree there, I like to use it on the small foreign lords / blood crows that defend 3 flanks since I take the skip defended sides and fight in courtyard approach to save tools on small foreign lords / blood crows.

Greetings : Pein le Bref I

[Terms of Service | Support | Forum Server Status | Wiki]

Got a question?-Feel free to ask me :)
    Reach me between 6:00-0:00 on my Twitter

I AM NOT A MODERATOR OR COMMUNITY MANAGER!

I am only a user trying to help the community ;-;

• jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) Posts: 157US2
    The silence is what I like. Not we will just investigate and see. FL and Bc before last update were fine. Average troop counts and a couple dethrones and u could find a decent one. Now u get nothing but weak targets. Waste of time. If they want people to play events more, then why do they destroy them? 
Sign In to comment.