LANKESHWAR ID - IN1 SERVER

Whole id is destroyed and all equipments decorations, rubies and coins were sold out
 Top id in server
 With both claw king and invincible title Currently top in nomads event

Comments

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 367Moderator

Shadow Man, please submit a ticket to GGE support.  This matter can not be addressed here in forums.

I am very sorry to read this though.  Please read thread on account security and share with other members.

Your Account Security is Important!

• Fault. is on Goodgame Studious side also!!

As soon as we realised someone is misusing the account, the real owner tried to recover the account by using "forgot password",  but due to Goodgane studious bug issues the email was not being generated. Also till date even if the email gets generated, one cannot reset their password.

Contacting support took the account holder of Lankeshwar 4 days to respond!!!!  is GGS kidding or dont they ever care about such unfortunate incidents???!!!

A premium account player who spends lakhs of money every month is treated like this by ggs. Hats off to you guys.

Just wondering what will happen to us non ruby players if such things occur!! Will they reply after a month or just delete the ticket?!

Either way ggs should and must recover what ever was lost, because of their password recovery issues.
  • StarFall (IN1)StarFall (IN1) Posts: 18IN1
    edited 15.01.2019
    All night we are trying to forget password but not get forget password because of you gge your bug problems increase our heart problems because of you not sending password too us and lankeshwar primium player id in Indian sever are destroy 
  • MD536 (IN1)MD536 (IN1) Posts: 8IN1
    Player tried to recover his account password at that time ggs not responding not expected from ggs also he waits since 5 days still ggs studio seams really busy that not even responding any of the mail of that particular player who's I'd already destroyed by someone if a player invested a lot in game after that he not gets back his account in few period of time he loose his interest in game but I don't think GGS have time or curtacy to give any kind of respond to players kindly work on the things which is needed to save accounts 
  • Player tried to recover his account password at that time ggs not responding not expected from ggs also he waits since 5 days still ggs studio seams really busy that not even responding any of the mail of that particular player who's I'd already destroyed by someone if a player invested a lot in game after that he not gets back his account in few period of time he loose his interest in game but I don't think GGS have time or curtacy to give any kind of respond to players kindly work on the things which is needed to save accounts 
    thakkarns @ GG 1
  • What happened  is really  sad,  never  expected  this from ggs support,  the password  recovery  option was not working, even receipt  wasn't  coming.  Years of investment  and efforts  gone over  4hours.  Till today  ggs couldn't  track  a single  culprit  or even last time with optimus prime account  ggs was not  helpful.  Let's  see if they wake up now. 
    FYI  if a company  like good game studious  cannot  provide  support  in time irrespectable to the time, they shouldn't  run this game. After all we recharge  a lot to keep our id running.  Support  is the first thing  we expect. 
  • Shadow Man (IN1)Shadow Man (IN1) Posts: 6
    edited 16.01.2019
    @Selene @Alpinolo ; no use of submitting tickets to support it's been almost 4-5 days of this incident still no response from ur side.even we are in war and coz of ur bug we were not able to reset password and those **ker where logging in to id and tracking all activities of ally Who will give us compensation for did?
    Is this the way you guys treat best player of the server..... who  spend lcs of money every month...no doubt why people are leaving and servers becoming dead...we want 100% recovery of that I'd... without any useless mail of "we can't do anything ..you should choose password mix with number bla bla...we know all that sh*t...
    JUST RECOVER LANKESHWAR I'D ASAP
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    edited 16.01.2019
    @Selene @Alpinolo ; no use of submitting tickets to support it's been almost 4-5 days of this incident still no response from ur side.even we are in war and coz of ur bug we were not able to reset password and those **ker where logging in to id and tracking all activities of ally Who will give us compensation for did?
    Is this the way you guys treat best player of the server..... who  spend lcs of money every month...no doubt why people are leaving and servers becoming dead...we want 100% recovery of that I'd... without any useless mail of "we can't do anything ..you should choose password mix with number bla bla...we know all that sh*t...
    I appreciate your frustration but there is nothing I can do about this. This is a support issue. 
  • @StarFall (IN1) Why have you been trying to recover his Id? Password sharing is prohibited in game and you people did it. Everything comes with a price. So learn from it. And stop sharing passwords. ((PEACE))
  • Shadow Man (IN1)Shadow Man (IN1) Posts: 6
    edited 17.01.2019
    @Selene we are not getting any response...so what to do?...even some fools are launching fake complaint of there id getting hacked to manipulate our case....but those fools aren't aware of everything can be tracked by gge....

We are not getting reply from support what we have to do now pls tell...
  • Gk blr (IN1)Gk blr (IN1) Posts: 40IN1
    @StarFall (IN1) why do you try for password recovery ? How is it your right to recover password of lankeshwar ID ? 

There are several complaints against that id with respect to threatening people in real life, it is my sincere advice to gge to take actions against the so called top alliance of IN1 server against such real logl threats. 

Unfortunately they tend to send threats using other messages , not through in game messages knowing the consequences. Hence it is not possible to post an evidence. But a legal action will reveal the IP address and location of such people. 
    @lankeshwar (IN1) and why do you share your password with other members of your alliance ? Is it that you are so weak that you can't play ? Or perhaps you need an assistant to play on behalf of you, because you lack skillsets of gaming ? 
    If good game studios looks into IP addresses of all the devices which are logging into your ID they will discover that it's actually 2-3 people's combined efforts in your particular account. 

If you can't play, get a life man. Don't keep your assistants to play and beat their chests by calling themselves ruby players infronI of whole server. 
    *InfronT 
  • Talking about lost equipments, firstly one must be reminded not to share passwords with so called friends of yours. And secondly if something is to be returned, ggs should give a fair chance to non Ruby players as well. Just because lankeshwar buys Ruby frequently doesn't mean he enjoys extra perks. Even my ID lost 2 Highlander equips and a winged knight set. Response didn't come as yet. Hope this solves out something.
    @MD536 (IN1) @thakkarns (IN1) why do I get the feeling that someone logging in to your forum account, using your credentials...and posting the same comments? 
    Perhaps a desperate attempt to seek attention? 
    @Parusharam (IN1) everything has a procedure to follow, it may be lankeshwar or it may be parusharam , everyone have to follow it. 

Sharing of password is illegal as per good game studios. Perhaps it's time GGE maps IP addresses of your registered email address, where its originated and your current IP addresses from where you login to game . 
  • @lankeshwar (IN1) @Parusharam (IN1) @thakkarns (IN1) gge is unfair n always favors ruby buyers. We agree that the ruby buyers are the important part of e4k but gge should understand fair play is backbone of this game. Without that one player will get advantage over other. Same like this case. Player shared pass with others so that id can be online for 24 hours. And by doing so, he violated rules. Even after that if gge return him his equipments and other things is unfair advantage over other players. We have sympathy with Mr. lankeshwer but we can help him by sending resources to develop faster. But if gge return him his things, we expect gge to make it regular function, not some special case for just ruby buyers. We have plenty of ids on our server who got hacked, so I'll request gge to restore all those IDs. Recently hacked IDs are @arkansas @sanjeev Sharma. Need their restoration as well.
    Thanks
  • @lankeshwar (IN1) @Parusharam (IN1) @thakkarns (IN1) gge is unfair n always favors ruby buyers. We agree that the ruby buyers are the important part of e4k but gge should understand fair play is backbone of this game. Without that one player will get advantage over other. Same like this case. Player shared pass with others so that id can be online for 24 hours. And by doing so, he violated rules. Even after that if gge return him his equipments and other things is unfair advantage over other players. We have sympathy with Mr. lankeshwer but we can help him by sending resources to develop faster. But if gge return him his things, we expect gge to make it regular function, not some special case for just ruby buyers. We have plenty of ids on our server who got hacked, so I'll request gge to restore all those IDs. Recently hacked IDs are @arkansas @sanjeev Sharma. Need their restoration as well.
    Thanks
    @sam007 was the leader of the best alliance at one time. Inspite of his multiple requests and mail to ggs, the ID didn't get restored. How does ggs propose to answer this. If it needs to be returned to Mr. Lankeshwar, why not all the other IDs as well. Just asking..((PEACE))
    Thanks
    @sam007 was the leader of the best alliance at one time. Inspite of his multiple requests and mail to ggs, the ID didn't get restored. How does ggs propose to answer this. If it needs to be returned to Mr. Lankeshwar, why not all the other IDs as well. Just asking..((PEACE))
    @Sam0007*
  • SHARING A PASSWORD TO 4-5 HANDLERS JUST TO MAKE UR ID 24*7  ACTIVE IS AGAINST THE RULE OF GGS. ITS CLEARLY SHOWING THE PASSWORD HAS BEEN SHARED .IN PAST MANY IDS HAS BEEN HACKED BUT NOTHING RESTORED.GGS ALWAYS FAVOUR RUBY PLYRS EVEN THEY ABUSE TO SOMEONE. IF U GUYS RETURNING EQUIPMENTS OF LANKESHWAR U GUYS GOING AGAINST UR OWN RULE .THEN RETURN THE EQUIPMENT OF EVRY IDS WHICH HAS BEEN HACKED IN PAST .
  • @lankeshwar (IN1) my heartfelt condolences with your loss brother. But the issue which is being discussed is not an only case with your ID. Many other IDs have been hacked as well and nothing has been returned till date. Hope that ggs teams up to clear up all the pending cases just because a heavy Ruby player is facing the same problem. This would help in bringing back many of our lost players as well who are suffering the same issue. :smiley:
    @lankeshwar (IN1) how do you conclude that your id is the top id in the server? Because of your chest thumping , abusive language usages ? Even a gorilla beats it's chest . How are you better as a civilised human than it ? 
  • GGS should not favour ruby plyrs as passwords sharing is illegal in terms of Ggs policy. Whether plyr spends heavy on game it shouldn’t be matter .Ggs should follow his own rules about password sharing otherwise return equipment of every ids which has been hacked in past ( GKBLR AKT1 DON RANJEET)
  • PASSWORD IS SHARING ILLEGAL. IF GGS CHECK THE ID THEY WILL FOUND MANY PLYRS WAS PLAYING IN THAT ID .RUBY PLYRS SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN PRIORITY.
  • Selene said:
    I appreciate your frustration but there is nothing I can do about this. This is a support issue. 
    the least you can do is to try speeding the ticket ?!! if ggs support team itself cannot manage the "SUPPORT" ISSUES THEN EITHER HIRE MORE PEOPLE OR CLOSE THE GAME!!!!!   But no you guys dont care about ethics or the money players have invested in this game
     All you care about is bussiness,  and let me tell you one thing... ur bussiness is going down because of your unprompt and slow support team.

• @lankeshwar (IN1) how do you conclude that your id is the top id in the server? Because of your chest thumping , abusive language usages ? Even a gorilla beats it's chest . How are you better as a civilised human than it ? 
    sorry bro i think you should not speak of civilised humans.... something which your family never had and never will.

Everyone knows who started abuses first.
    But let me tell you something. you guys dont even know to write in hindi then why do u still shame urselves by writing crappy discriptions?!    Lol
  • SHARING A PASSWORD TO 4-5 HANDLERS JUST TO MAKE UR ID 24*7  ACTIVE IS AGAINST THE RULE OF GGS. ITS CLEARLY SHOWING THE PASSWORD HAS BEEN SHARED .IN PAST MANY IDS HAS BEEN HACKED BUT NOTHING RESTORED.GGS ALWAYS FAVOUR RUBY PLYRS EVEN THEY ABUSE TO SOMEONE. IF U GUYS RETURNING EQUIPMENTS OF LANKESHWAR U GUYS GOING AGAINST UR OWN RULE .THEN RETURN THE EQUIPMENT OF EVRY IDS WHICH HAS BEEN HACKED IN PAST .
    SHARING A PASSWORD TO 4-5 HANDLERS JUST TO MAKE UR ID 24*7  ACTIVE IS AGAINST THE RULE OF GGS. ITS CLEARLY SHOWING THE PASSWORD HAS BEEN SHARED .IN PAST MANY IDS HAS BEEN HACKED BUT NOTHING RESTORED.GGS ALWAYS FAVOUR RUBY PLYRS EVEN THEY ABUSE TO SOMEONE. IF U GUYS RETURNING EQUIPMENTS OF LANKESHWAR U GUYS GOING AGAINST UR OWN RULE .THEN RETURN THE EQUIPMENT OF EVRY IDS WHICH HAS BEEN HACKED IN PAST .
    SHARING A PASSWORD TO 4-5 HANDLERS JUST TO MAKE UR ID 24*7  ACTIVE IS AGAINST THE RULE OF GGS. ITS CLEARLY SHOWING THE PASSWORD HAS BEEN SHARED .IN PAST MANY IDS HAS BEEN HACKED BUT NOTHING RESTORED.GGS ALWAYS FAVOUR RUBY PLYRS EVEN THEY ABUSE TO SOMEONE. IF U GUYS RETURNING EQUIPMENTS OF LANKESHWAR U GUYS GOING AGAINST UR OWN RULE .THEN RETURN THE EQUIPMENT OF EVRY IDS WHICH HAS BEEN HACKED IN PAST .
    ohk. if thats the case then ggs should give us the details of the device from which this hack happened so that we can go through it legally, both in indian cyber crime.   as well as internationally (bcz ggs is an international company)

then lets see which player is behind it. :)

• @lankeshwar (IN1) and why do you share your password with other members of your alliance ? Is it that you are so weak that you can't play ? Or perhaps you need an assistant to play on behalf of you, because you lack skillsets of gaming ? 
    If good game studios looks into IP addresses of all the devices which are logging into your ID they will discover that it's actually 2-3 people's combined efforts in your particular account. 

If you can't play, get a life man. Don't keep your assistants to play and beat their chests by calling themselves ruby players infronI of whole server. 
    Mr. Brainless,  let me remind you that different IP address doesnt mean different players.

I myself keep 3 devices to play my account. so if ggs tracks me they will know i play from 3 devices, and hence they will find 3 different ip addresses.

So Mr. Brainless next time before you talk please think about it. Lol
  • Guys dont mislead nd say so much lie in your posts.
    Your level of playing is so poor i dint knew it.
    All ids of dark terminator alliance are played by few players only , 1 player taking access in more then 10 ids and you guys saying this bullshit here in forum.
    You guys were useless and will always be useless and once my id recovered will reply you all in good way in game. Dont use poor tricks and show whole world you are poor dirty minded people. (Suggestion for you all)
    Hope ggs know and can understand what is right nd whats wrong.
    They made this game so dont have any doubt on there skills and hope my id will be recovered back exactly same it was before all loss.

Regards
    Lankeshwar
  • GGS should not favour ruby plyrs as passwords sharing is illegal in terms of Ggs policy. Whether plyr spends heavy on game it shouldn’t be matter .Ggs should follow his own rules about password sharing otherwise return equipment of every ids which has been hacked in past ( GKBLR AKT1 DON RANJEET)
    FIRST OF ALL SEE ALL IDS OF DARK TERMINATOR THEN 
    YOU NEED TO BAN WHOLE ALLIANCE
    LOL
This discussion has been closed.