Discussion Thread - Private Resource Villages

Comments

• IvanIvan Posts: 238
    Can village tokens be stored, or do you have to use when you buy them?
    That is, if I buy 15 this Samurai event but not use them, will they still be there later so I can buy another 15 next Samurai and will have 30 tokens total available?
  • jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) Posts: 203US2
    It says there is a stock limit if u don't buy them with rubies. So u have to spend them to upgrade, then purchase more with nomads or Sam's currency
  • There is an example of private RV giving 60% to food production compared do 50% for the regular one. I guess that’s the case for Evereinter Glacier.
    What is the increase % for other kingdoms where RVs give 30% bonus?
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    There is an example of private RV giving 60% to food production compared do 50% for the regular one. I guess that’s the case for Evereinter Glacier.
    Hey. That example is for ice villages. It will be an extra 10% when fully levelled up for sands and peaks (total 40%). 
  • IvanIvan Posts: 238
    Selene said:
    There is an example of private RV giving 60% to food production compared do 50% for the regular one. I guess that’s the case for Evereinter Glacier.
    Hey. That example is for ice villages. It will be an extra 10% when fully levelled up for sands and peaks (total 40%). 
    assume that's total 40% for food and 30% for stone and wood (+10% on current)
    Ivan said:
    Selene said:
    assume that's total 40% for food and 30% for stone and wood (+10% on current)
    I believe so :smile:
    When are the tokens going to be available? Why do an update with no way to gain tokens or purchase them?
  • LagerthaLagertha Posts: 508Moderator
    edited 13.12.2018
    When are the tokens going to be available? Why do an update with no way to gain tokens or purchase them?
    Tokens will be available with next nomad/samurai invasions.  Soon will also be available in armorer.
    Sounds good. Thanks for update
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,440GB1
    edited 13.12.2018
    How do the levels work? We can buy them at various levels, can we upgrade them once we bought them? Or are the levels past one for upgrading?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Lets be honest this is BS! The amount of time and rubies wasted before to cap villages and now they are literally worth F all?? Staying up all night waiting for spawns, using rubies to send troops full speed as there wasnt fast travel feathers back then and now you are basically giving them away free?? Fair enough if they stack on top of what you already have but ffs GG get a grip. You really are rip of merchants. You are taking the biscuit. 
  • Great update !!!
    Now lower level players will have a chance to get vills and at the same time earn tokens for PVills too...make sense. ..800L players will obviously want to get the better pv to become even stronger. ..

I think it will bring more players to actually be part of this game. ..

Great stuff GG. 
  • Great update !!!
    Now lower level players will have a chance to get vills and at the same time earn tokens for PVills too...make sense. ..800L players will obviously want to get the better pv to become even stronger. ..

I think it will bring more players to actually be part of this game. ..

Great stuff GG. 
    Wise up
  • @BeeKeeper (GB1) youve been playing for what? Like at least 3 years and your only leg level 147 and you think you should be able to have what people who have spent 5 plus years of their time and money on with no effort on your part? Of course it sounds good to you. Its a joke for anyone who has actually put the time and effort in. 
  • @BeeKeeper (GB1) youve been playing for what? Like at least 3 years and your only leg level 147 and you think you should be able to have what people who have spent 5 plus years of their time and money on with no effort on your part? Of course it sounds good to you. Its a joke for anyone who has actually put the time and effort in. 
    Yes..4 many reasons I'm the level I'm. but I guess I'm still here../so many left/
    True. .it takes a lot of time etc to get the vills.in all the kingdoms. ..
    But the update will bring possibly more players into action who think spending money here is not an option. And I think they are the wiser ones here...but thx to the one paying. ..many more can play 4 free. ..haha..
    Yes..4 many reasons I'm the level I'm. but I guess I'm still here../so many left/
    But the update will bring possibly more players into action who think spending money here is not an option. And I think they are the wiser ones here...but thx to the one paying. ..many more can play 4 free. ..haha..
    I totally get what your saying. Its just frustrating when you think back to the sleepless nights etc trying to get them in the first place. Annoying. 
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,108IN1
    @BeeKeeper (GB1) youve been playing for what? Like at least 3 years and your only leg level 147 and you think you should be able to have what people who have spent 5 plus years of their time and money on with no effort on your part? Of course it sounds good to you. Its a joke for anyone who has actually put the time and effort in. 
    I totally get what your saying. Its just frustrating when you think back to the sleepless nights etc trying to get them in the first place. Annoying. 
    My observations and opinions are as follows:

This is a desperate attempt by GGS to hold on to whatever players are left in the game!

a good attempt!

but GGS are forgetting the important aspect of the game this is still a War Game!

The current Status of the game is more of an Event Game!

hence loosing players to PUBG 
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN

Lagertha said:
    Tokens will be available with next nomad/samurai invasions.  Soon will also be available in armorer.
    It is a classical case of " chicken and egg" so let it be we shall all wait for next Event till then hit Blood Crow with just troops and RBC Towers for Resources and coins!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • I'm enjoying Men of War series and Anno too...waiting 4 Anno1800. ..guess I'll never get to L800 or L1500/ if that get introduced/ ..ps...that's talking war game /trade/etc..n got plenty of pocket m. For other real life experiences. .lol.
  • Stiigiii (SKN1)Stiigiii (SKN1) Posts: 123SKN1
    Is there unlimited of theese private villaages everyone can get full set ? 
    I'm wondering how you'll feel when they introduce fusion build items/ 4example/ that will allow you to boost food production by let's say double the % that the L10 does now..
    All the hard earned L10 build items will instantly be less desired. ...and the rubies/real money invested - ohh better not say much. ..all it'll take its a maybe a well thought update in our lovely kingdom of pixels. ..so addictive that it's hard to give up or a shame to let it be ignored ...especially if one worked so hard n spend unbelievable amount of real life here. .....how do you imagine the end of it...if one exists. ..hackers server data wipe?...anything is possible in a world of pixels/ digital age/..
    I'm wondering how you'll feel when they introduce fusion build items/ 4example/ that will allow you to boost food production by let's say double the % that the L10 does now..
    All the hard earned L10 build items will instantly be less desired. ...and the rubies/real money invested - ohh better not say much. ..all it'll take its a maybe a well thought update in our lovely kingdom of pixels. ..so addictive that it's hard to give up or a shame to let it be ignored ...especially if one worked so hard n spend unbelievable amount of real life here. .....how do you imagine the end of it...if one exists. ..hackers server data wipe?...anything is possible in a world of pixels/ digital age/..
    To be perfectly honest id love for the servers to be wiped or for the game to be shut down. At least then i wouldnt have to decide whether to keep playing or not  :# theyve ruined this game from what it was maybe 3 years ago. Like other posters have said its no longer a war game. Its a comp game and that is just boring as F! Half arsed attempts at making it better just results in another crappy npc comp which most players dont want but they never listen anyway so it will be theor own doing when the servers are shut off, which is inevitable at this rate imo. 
    This is a mix and match public vs private.  Ice will still be 5 per each resource with sands and fire at 10.  
  • I guess better excuse will be to say. ..there was a fire and all back up copies of data were lost...together with a hackers attack on the one running resulting in the total data loss. ..etc...nanana. ..who knows  :D who cares.. :D...lol...
  • Stiigiii (SKN1)Stiigiii (SKN1) Posts: 123SKN1
    Lagertha said:
    This is a mix and match public vs private.  Ice will still be 5 per each resource with sands and fire at 10.  
    Seems you missunderstod i am aware of the limit each player has but my Question is if there are and set limit possible for server of thoose private villages as it is for public ones , could every player drop public and get them new ones ? 
    Lagertha said:
    Seems you missunderstod i am aware of the limit each player has but my Question is if there are and set limit possible for server of thoose private villages as it is for public ones , could every player drop public and get them new ones ? 
    There is no limit in that sense. Everyone can have private if they want. 
    edited 13.12.2018
    Lagertha said:
    Let me explain my understanding here:

every player will have 5- 10-10 , Winter, Sand & Fire kingdoms this can be distributed among Private and Public RVS, example if you have 4 food, 3 wood & 2 stone Public RVs then you can add 1 food, 2 wood & 3 stone Private RVs

All Private RVs does not follow the rule of population pushing the poping up or making Private RVs availability.

BWM @ E4K IN
  • The cost for lvl 15 village is 110 tokens.. So we can buy it directly or will hv to purchse lvl 1 and upgrade it?
    The cost for lvl 15 village is 110 tokens.. So we can buy it directly or will hv to purchse lvl 1 and upgrade it?
    You can buy directly.  
  • Noble6 (GB1)Noble6 (GB1) Posts: 12GB1
    Just one village token for  300 nomads tabs only got one same as buying one for 100 nomads tabs ,doesn't doing right also people using Ipads are buying and not getting any ,a problem maybe!!!!!
    Noble6 @ GG 1
Sign In to comment.