Home Update Questions & Feedback

Discussion Thread - October Update

SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561

Here you can discuss the recently revealed October update! 

Comments

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,648
    Halloween event, it's anonymous hits? So will it be like shapeshifters with assigned targets?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • IvanIvan Posts: 238
    Is the new Samurai exactly like the PC version? Do camp levels increase with each attach (up to a max, like Nomads), and then the setup stays the same?
    Can old Samurai tools be used on these new Samurai targets?

• The soul catcher event is broken already. A number of us have sent soul catching attacks and they are landing as real attacks even though we have sent boosters and checked the world map to see the green cart moving. You might have to fix this asap
    lufc crazy @ GG 1
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,216
    The soul catcher event is broken already. A number of us have sent soul catching attacks and they are landing as real attacks even though we have sent boosters and checked the world map to see the green cart moving. You might have to fix this asap
    But the incoming is showing as Soul Haverters
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,648
    Green cart moving?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
    One suggestion the real Commanders and Castellans should not be exposed

I can see from the attack reports that what kind of Commanders sets are incoming

it would have been great to show all Commanders and Castellans as Pumpkins
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    Green cart moving?
    Yes, but the attack reports show real Commanders

BWM @ E4K IN
    Now Real War got started due to This Reapers as the Event has become Rapers

BWM @ E4K IN
  • enricoluS (NL1)enricoluS (NL1) NL1 Posts: 148
    The soul catcher event is broken already. A number of us have sent soul catching attacks and they are landing as real attacks even though we have sent boosters and checked the world map to see the green cart moving. You might have to fix this asap
    The green cart shows because of the look piece, it will also show in real attack or attacks on npc even, as long as the look piece is on the commander
    enricoluS @ GG 1
    This Event is Broken some attacks are landing Real with Real damage

Stop this EVENT!

BWM @ E4K IN
  • FalconTheGrey (RU2)FalconTheGrey (RU2) RU2 Posts: 183
    edited 24.10.2018
    @bwm Please check which button is used to send attack. Green one don't apply any damage, Red will send real attack. Btw, sending an attack from spy report also starts real attack, not event attack.

Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
    It's easy to see if you are sending an Event attack. Once you hit the green event attack button, the "Start Attack" window (where you choose the origin location for the attack) shows the amount of souls available, instead of glory and honour bonuses.  @bwm (IN1)  are you saying these kinds of attacks are still landing as real attacks?
    Yes, one landed on me

in another instance one of my Ally member attack landed as Real and the castle is on fire now

BWM @ E4K IN
    wonder if they hit the wrong attack button? did you get warning horn for the incoming on you? 

GGS said they want to encourage real PvP, maybe they've acheived it!   :p 
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561
    Hey all. GGS have tested the attacks and haven’t found any issues on their end. Please be extra careful when selecting which attack option to pick as they are very close to each other. Also, sending from a spy report will mean that the attack is sent normally so please remember to send from the map. 
    Selene said:
    Hey all. GGS have tested the attacks and haven’t found any issues on their end. Please be extra careful when selecting which attack option to pick as they are very close to each other. Also, sending from a spy report will mean that the attack is sent normally so please remember to send from the map. 
    Selene, lufc crazy says (above) their attack included soul boosters yet still landed as a real attack. Can that be right?
    Selene said:
    Hello Selene

What about sending attack from Outposts?

BWM @ E4K IN
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561
    edited 24.10.2018
    Ivan said:
    Selene said:
    Selene, lufc crazy says (above) their attack included soul boosters yet still landed as a real attack. Can that be right?
    As above, no this should not be happening. Players are reminded of the look item which makes the line look green and to be VERY careful when clicking the choice of attack mode. 

bwm (IN1) said:
    Selene said:
    Hello Selene

What about sending attack from Outposts?
    This is fine - FAQs updated. 
  • Sneaky Pete (GB1)Sneaky Pete (GB1) GB1 Posts: 112
    Event is broken.
    Blue horn only showing one hit at a time and showing event hits.
    Fix this asap please.
    Banshee @ GG 1
  • Diogo4ever (PT1)Diogo4ever (PT1) PT1 Posts: 165
    edited 24.10.2018
    There is a bug in the game, too much people complaining that some attacks are lending in normal mode.
    I Strongly suggest that GGS stops the event. I imagine the volume of tickets being raised to the support. and be honest too much trouble to get the OP. more the 100 attacks per day to get the only reward worth of it. in 100 if 10 went wrong we loose all our troops in an hart beat.

Post edited by Diogo4ever (PT1) on
    Diogo4ever @ GG 1
  • Galina (INT2)Galina (INT2) INT2 Posts: 5
    The display bug with the blue and red horns is a really serious issue!
    BTW ... do we really have to see those attacks on the alliance movement screens? When we have 30 real incomings, coming in  a wave, and they are mixed with those new event attacks, it’s really frustrating!
    It would be much better if those attacks are hidden for the rest of the alliance - like the shapeshifters event.

Will the very next Samurai be the new form of the event?

• King Yash. (IN1)King Yash. (IN1) IN1 Posts: 123
    Just got notified about 2 attacks till now and got hit 7 times without being notified.  How can we defend like this?... 
  • Jetsky (NL1)Jetsky (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    Hello 

i lost my troops in an attack. Checked twice hit the green button see the event screen with how many souls it will earn. Get another screen for the soul boosters, attack and boom all my troops and shields gone

i attacked from an outpost 
    Jetsky @ GG 1
  • Mr Anderson (US2)Mr Anderson (US2) US2 Posts: 153
    I just lost my troops too.... 
  • KpS (IN1)KpS (IN1) IN1 Posts: 6
    Two attacks landed as real attacks, on my member players.

if not properly tested, could result in real wars. Hope that’s not intentional! 
  • Jetsky (NL1)Jetsky (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    I have my troops back they wher standing in my outpost about half hour later
    Jetsky @ GG 1
    KpS (IN1) said:
    Two attacks landed as real attacks, on my member players.

if not properly tested, could result in real wars. Hope that’s not intentional! 
    Tell all your team not to spy and attack 

This event is meant for Blind attack
    only from Main castle to Main castle

BWM @ E4K IN
  • sanni (IN1)sanni (IN1) IN1 Posts: 12
    What's the hell is going lost all my attackers and defenders every where . Before bug 20k negative at mc and 4-5k negative at other places now 8-9k positive every place after maintenance how we play now 
    sanni @ GG 1
    I've had 3k veteran defenders disappear. Not sure if it's related to this event. They were stationed at a alliance member's MC who was getting quite a few Reaper's attacks. Now they've disappeared.
Sign In to comment.