Can I transfer rubies from an account to other?

:'( :'( 😎😎 

Best Answer

Answers

• SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    No - please remember that players are only allowed one account per server. 
  • Spanky (SKN1)Spanky (SKN1) Posts: 195SKN1
    edited 25.09.2018
    Selene  we all know that is 100% b******t because on all servers 40% of all castles is dead accounts  used by others.
    It's not very unusual that 1 player have 3-4 accs.  
    But GG doesnt mind as long as it looks like millions play and the worst use alot cash.

When GG do take action and claim a secure log on we will see a major drop in castles and servers should be merged to make it interesting again.

Right now all i see is ghost accs and GG talk about rules. Come back when the rules isnt possible to break. 
    Post edited by Hadrian on
  • HadrianHadrian Posts: 446
    Hello Spanky,

I just wanted to say I'm editing the curse word you used, it is against our community guidelines.

Second of all if you sent in the proper information such as screenshots or any other information, support will use that information to take action if needed. Whether it be shutting down the accounts that are used as multi accounts or any other form of action. Since this is a case between that affected player and the support, they will never tell you what they are going to do with him.

As far as transferring rubies, no we do not have this option. It would be too exploitable. Luckily we have other features like the Gift Trader to gift items and stuff to other players, without breaking our terms of conditions.

Kind Regards

Hadrian
  • Top alliances have multiple accounts with many in ruins and villages too...ridiculous !
    GG should introduce a feature where inactive acc.that has villages after certain amount of time a village should be lost and reintroduced randomly on the map available for anyone to capture! ..there are so many players out there looking. ..reward them..it will be proper fun and exciting capturing the randomly spanned vills. ..Do it! ! Any +1 anyone ?
  • Hello
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,109IN1
    Selene  we all know that is 100% b******t because on all servers 40% of all castles is dead accounts  used by others.
    It's not very unusual that 1 player have 3-4 accs.  
    But GG doesnt mind as long as it looks like millions play and the worst use alot cash.

When GG do take action and claim a secure log on we will see a major drop in castles and servers should be merged to make it interesting again.

Right now all i see is ghost accs and GG talk about rules. Come back when the rules isnt possible to break. 
    Haha well stated!

I even challenged GGE to reset all ID or accounts password and send them to the registered email ID and see how many IDs or accounts returns back!

We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN

Top alliances have multiple accounts with many in ruins and villages too...ridiculous !
    GG should introduce a feature where inactive acc.that has villages after certain amount of time a village should be lost and reintroduced randomly on the map available for anyone to capture! ..there are so many players out there looking. ..reward them..it will be proper fun and exciting capturing the randomly spanned vills. ..Do it! ! Any +1 anyone ?
    Very good suggestion!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN

Hadrian said:
    Hello Spanky,

I just wanted to say I'm editing the curse word you used, it is against our community guidelines.

Second of all if you sent in the proper information such as screenshots or any other information, support will use that information to take action if needed. Whether it be shutting down the accounts that are used as multi accounts or any other form of action. Since this is a case between that affected player and the support, they will never tell you what they are going to do with him.

As far as transferring rubies, no we do not have this option. It would be too exploitable. Luckily we have other features like the Gift Trader to gift items and stuff to other players, without breaking our terms of conditions.

Kind Regards

Hadrian
    Dear Hadrian,

hope your Oktober fest is fun and may you drink lots of beer!

I had suggested in the past and also here to reset all IDs password and send them to the registered email ID!

now I also add new suggestions any ID inactive for 30 days should disappear from the map! Like in Millennium Wars!

BWM @ E4K IN
  • HadrianHadrian Posts: 446
    bwm (IN1) said:

Hadrian said:
    Hello Spanky,

Kind Regards

Hadrian
    Dear Hadrian,

hope your Oktober fest is fun and may you drink lots of beer!

I had suggested in the past and also here to reset all IDs password and send them to the registered email ID!

now I also add new suggestions any ID inactive for 30 days should disappear from the map! Like in Millennium Wars!
    Hello BWM,

Thank you for the warm message and I did enjoy my October fest. I hope you have as well.

They will not deactivate the accounts that have been down for 30 days or more. Mostly due to the fact that some are in peace mode and they have paid for it. Good idea though. Keep it up BWM with the suggestions.  I will be sure to pass them along with each meeting.

Kind Regards 

Hadrian. 
Sign In to comment.