Outer realms

It seems just a waste of time :(

Comments

• I totally agree. Next time i wont participate. 
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 786NL1
    You are supposed to buy otherwise it is a useless event.
  • You are supposed to buy otherwise it is a useless event.
    Well, i'm not buying.
  • You are supposed to buy otherwise it is a useless event.
    I don't see it that way. Playing without all your comms and tools is just different, that's all. You don't have to buy - especially if no one else is buying. We're all on the same footing.  I think it's just a very different sort of challenge.  And it's refreshing to see all the new faces from different servers.

Anyway, costs nothing to play. So no harm done. 

My only complaint is that the rewards don't justify working on it too much. GGS seems to forget that there are only 24 hours in a day. Time spent on Outer Realms is time not spent getting rewards in other events, so they have to make the Outer Realms more compelling for me if I am to take time away from playing Nomads etc.
  • I saw ruby players close me, in 16h he grow to 39lvl and take near metro. Im on 15lvl for free.  If GG will be real good then can make new permanent kingdom, maybe Underworld :-)
    Kamenna tvrz [ TAE 420 ] @ INT2
  • Would be much better if it wasn’t about gaining might from scratch and came up with an idea that meant we could take our own fully built castles over. Dunno how it would work but its sh*te as it is.

The idea of all servers competing together is great but not as it is now. Its a money pit and the rewards look pretty crap for what it would cost you to get it.

GG are out of touch and destroying what was once a good game.

Unfortunately tho as we all continue to keep em going by giving them money, it wont get any better now. 

Id be amazed if any new players actually keep playing the game like many of us have for years. Its just not the same anymore, GG got too greedy. 
    This could be a way to make early game content more appealing since we have all forgotten how it is to play as a lvl 20 castle
    Yes, we might have forgotten it, but now we remember it again :/ . And who wants to repeat this every 20 days?
  • In this event no rubies purchases should be allowed. ..that way WE WOULD HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE WHO IS GOOD AT THIS GAME IN THE MANY WAYS THE GAME IS DESIGNED. ..GAME RESTARTED BASICALLY! 
    BY ALLOWING PURCHASES YOU COMPLETELY RUINED THE EVENT. .FULL STOP. ..SHAME ON YOU..
    Boom a good idea for a fair even event ruined by the fact big spenders can buy unfair advantage
    Well done GG ruined that one
    How to defend against a lvl19 player with this 100/100 comm
     (sorry for the Dutch stats)
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,107IN1
    If you guyz participate GGS will take it as the Outer Realm Event is a success!

Stop complaining if you guyz are participating in the Outer Realm!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    bwm (IN1) said:
    If you guyz participate GGS will take it as the Outer Realm Event is a success!

Stop complaining if you guyz are participating in the Outer Realm!
    If you do not participate you do not know what you are talking about. And have no right to have an opinion as well. 
  • We were really enjoying building again in outter.... but now, four days in, these big players have purchased powerful commander and castilian sets. No competition. No one can beat them, even when they dont practice good strategy. I'm not having fun if I have no chance to compete. I enjoy matching wits with an opponent, but this is hopeless.
  • Absolutely agreed stronghold. Was great fun for a few days... really enjoyed building coms and casties from nothing. Building needs to be sped up - such a short comp. I was hopeful until the equipment trader showed up. Now it's just a battle of the richest again
    We were really enjoying building again in outter.... but now, four days in, these big players have purchased powerful commander and castilian sets. No competition. No one can beat them, even when they dont practice good strategy. I'm not having fun if I have no chance to compete. I enjoy matching wits with an opponent, but this is hopeless.
    This the point I was making the Outer Realm in its current form is not fair game for all

This is pure money making for GGS that is the very reason they are pushing this Outer Realm so fast!

Hence I stayed out of it knowing very well what will happen!

players spending money on Deco as Rewards is pure stupidity!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • This stupid event end, then WHERE ARE MY RUBIES !!! I bought 10k ruby for start this event, before end I has 3k and this rubies still missing on my main acc!!! Next.... Where are awards?!
  • GG said they will transfer rubies and awards within 10 days. No reason to worry yet.
    Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
  • They transfer this manualy? For what they need 10 days???
    They transfer this manualy? For what they need 10 days???
    Yes it is done manually 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Jimmino (INT2)Jimmino (INT2) Posts: 2INT2

I red that 10 days will take to transfer ruby, not rewards.

So I need to wait for rewards too?

• HadrianHadrian Posts: 446
    You are supposed to buy otherwise it is a useless event.
    I don't see it that way. Playing without all your comms and tools is just different, that's all. You don't have to buy - especially if no one else is buying. We're all on the same footing.  I think it's just a very different sort of challenge.  And it's refreshing to see all the new faces from different servers.

Anyway, costs nothing to play. So no harm done. 

My only complaint is that the rewards don't justify working on it too much. GGS seems to forget that there are only 24 hours in a day. Time spent on Outer Realms is time not spent getting rewards in other events, so they have to make the Outer Realms more compelling for me if I am to take time away from playing Nomads etc.
    Well said and duly noted and it will be mentioned in next meeting.  
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,434GB1
    @Samwise_Gamgee when outer realms multiplier increases, we are getting the original message from when the event started, not the multiplier has increased message we got during last event.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
Sign In to comment.