Relation between honor and glory points

Is honour directly related to glory i.e. more the glory you get depending on ur honour points??
Or it depends on ur honour ranking??? Rather than honour??
Because i am getting same glory bonus after increasing my hour by 200 points. But my rank is also same. So please do explain relation between honour and glory in detail. Because in your help section it says hour is directly proportional to glory. @Samwise_Gamgee
@Hadrian

Comments

• WAYETEARP (INT2)WAYETEARP (INT2) Posts: 132INT2
    From what i know Honor and glory are not related.

Honour points u get by attacking targets with close by honour as yours or above it.. And depending if commander has honour bonus to increase or not

Glory u get depending o alot of bonuses
    - glory memorial building bonus
    - commander bonus 
    -  glory flags or banbers depending  on the type u put and how many
    - ally glory bonus if activ or not on the time the attack will land.
    - hall glory bonus 

Therfore they are not related.

It was one discussion at one point that targets in foreign Lords events and samurai come depending on your honour... Meaning that if you have good honour u might have better targets in events (e.g. With more defence troops), therfore if u put good flags when attacking them, u might get bigger glory. 
    But this was never confirmed that is related .. And from what I know gg insists that targets are coming randomly.. Other then this is no other link betting glory and honour . 
  • chor (IN1)chor (IN1) Posts: 183
    edited 30.08.2018
    Go to help section. There is a tab named honour in which it stated that more hounr u have the more glory u get.
    @WAYETEARP (INT2)
    Please check it then read again what i asked. 
  • Stiigiii (SKN1)Stiigiii (SKN1) Posts: 123SKN1
    Your correct @chor its connected , honor increse your base glory bonus but exactly how it works if by ranking in honor or by number of honor i am not sure of , but there is a glory boost that comes from the honor points.  
    Don't know what is that remark ....
    But I can say that before all this stupid events when glory was given only by PVP... The targets close to your development or above, same like how they give honour were giving also glory bonus... (when is was ally glory tournament) 
    The thing it was that more honour that u had more difficult was to find targets that were giving additional glory bonus... Therfore what we were doing was to lower our honour (by attacks on small lvl) to increase the number of targets that were giving additional glory.

Now with all this updates i don't see any difference anymore. Befir was possible to see it when trying to attack someone (were it shows how muck honour u can get by attacking) 
    Don't know what is that remark ....
    But I can say that before all this stupid events when glory was given only by PVP... The targets close to your development or above, same like how they give honour were giving also glory bonus... (when is was ally glory tournament) 
    The thing it was that more honour that u had more difficult was to find targets that were giving additional glory bonus... Therfore what we were doing was to lower our honour (by attacks on small lvl) to increase the number of targets that were giving additional glory.

Now with all this updates i don't see any difference anymore. Befir was possible to see it when trying to attack someone (were it shows how muck honour u can get by attacking) 
    U r right. But what i m saying is that if its written in help section of gge that with increase in honour u will get more glory then why is mine glory bonus not increasing when i am increasing my honour??? 
    Its the same as it was when i had 200 less honour
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,352GB1
    Think i read something about it being in bands
    To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years.
    To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day.

• Is honour directly related to glory i.e. more the glory you get depending on ur honour points??
    Because i am getting same glory bonus after increasing my hour by 200 points. But my rank is also same. So please do explain relation between honour and glory in detail. Because in your help section it says hour is directly proportional to glory. @Samwise_Gamgee
    @Hadrian
    Glory is related to your place in the honor ranking, not the amount of honor points you have in specific
    enricoluS @ GG 1
    edited 30.08.2018
    Is honour directly related to glory i.e. more the glory you get depending on ur honour points??
    @Hadrian
    Glory is related to your place in the honor ranking, not the amount of honor points you have in specific
    So why the have specified that honour is directly proportional to glory??? It should be honour ranking directly proportional to glory??? @Samwise_Gamgee @[email protected] . Please do specify this point. 
    This point plz specify.
  • I am working on it just turns out honor has it's on complex formula that converts it to % so 2761 may say it is 82% but in reality is calculated as 82.1633358211188%  I found that number only becaue that is my own honor so I could just solve by x but where the number comes from is what I am still trying to figure out, so with 3000 honor or any even number that exactly gives you x% of glory from honor and the calculator works perfectly just not for all other numbers

Greetings : Pein le Bref I

[Terms of Service | Support | Forum Server Status | Wiki]

Got a question?-Feel free to ask me :)
    Reach me between 6:00-0:00 on my Twitter

I AM NOT A MODERATOR OR COMMUNITY MANAGER!

I am only a user trying to help the community ;-;

I am working on it just turns out honor has it's on complex formula that converts it to % so 2761 may say it is 82% but in reality is calculated as 82.1633358211188%  I found that number only becaue that is my own honor so I could just solve by x but where the number comes from is what I am still trying to figure out, so with 3000 honor or any even number that exactly gives you x% of glory from honor and the calculator works perfectly just not for all other numbers

As you r saying that way it means that it does not depend on honour ranking???
  • chor (IN1) schrieb:
    I am working on it just turns out honor has it's on complex formula that converts it to % so 2761 may say it is 82% but in reality is calculated as 82.1633358211188%  I found that number only becaue that is my own honor so I could just solve by x but where the number comes from is what I am still trying to figure out, so with 3000 honor or any even number that exactly gives you x% of glory from honor and the calculator works perfectly just not for all other numbers

wether you are 1st or 3000th in honor is irrelevant what matters is the amount of honor you have and what I was saying is that the number in % shown to you is not the exact number but a rounded number

chor (IN1) schrieb:

wether you are 1st or 3000th in honor is irrelevant what matters is the amount of honor you have and what I was saying is that the number in % shown to you is not the exact number but a rounded number
    I checked it with gp attack on same defense and same troops and comm. Result was the same when i had 3195 hp and 3365 hp.
    @Selene please give your comment on it as i think @Samwise_Gamgee and @Hadrian they dnt give a s**t about players and game. They just want to make money. Thats it.
  • chor (IN1) schrieb:
    chor (IN1) schrieb:

I checked it with gp attack on same defense and same troops and comm. Result was the same when i had 3195 hp and 3365 hp.
    because at 3000hp is when you get the maximum glory bonus from it, 100% so wether you have 3000 or 4000 does not make a difference.

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,043IN1
    @Hadrian
    Yes Honour does impact your Glory gain on Glory Events beside, Glory Memorial level, Legendary Hall of Legends upgrades, Ranking Title etc.
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    @chor (IN1) I think @Pein le Bref I (DE1) has given you the best answer you’re going to get on this point. 
    Selene said:
    @chor (IN1) I think @Pein le Bref I (DE1) has given you the best answer you’re going to get on this point. 
    I just need an explanation. As i didnt loose any of my hp but my bonjs got reduced from 338% to 330%. So tell me the calculations for honour and gp. And a clear note that gp is effected by honour not honour ranking. That i want from gge support team not any player from other server..   
    edited 03.09.2018
    Did u took in calculation the monument bonus ?

Monuments got an reset now.. Maby u need to check their lvl 
    Post edited by WAYETEARP (INT2) on
  • Pein le Bref I (DE1)Pein le Bref I (DE1) Posts: 1,721
    edited 03.09.2018
    Selene said:
    I just need an explanation. As i didnt loose any of my hp but my bonjs got reduced from 338% to 330%. So tell me the calculations for honour and gp. And a clear note that gp is effected by honour not honour ranking. That i want from gge support team not any player from other server..   

Add all of those then subtract commander and we definde that as x then the formula is
    f(glory)=Baseglory from Units*(1+x+comm)*(1+%displayed before attacking-x)
    for example

Currently in my spreadsheet the bonus from honor is still calculated manually, but I am working on the formula problem is currently the matrix looks like this

Edit : Had the wrong screenshots
    Post edited by Pein le Bref I (DE1) on

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 639NL1
    There is no GGS support team, so you will not get any better answer than this one  :)
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,043IN1
    Selene said:

Add all of those then subtract commander and we definde that as x then the formula is
    for example

Currently in my spreadsheet the bonus from honor is still calculated manually, but I am working on the formula problem is currently the matrix looks like this

Hello Pein le Bref,

this is very good excel file you got!

I had a similar one but lost when my PC crashed.

thanks mate, great
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    Selene said:

for example

Thanks buddy nice excel sheet but it still does not show about honour. 
  • chor (IN1) schrieb:
    Selene said:

for example

(1+%displayed-x)=bonus from honor that is where honour affects the calculation.

• HadrianHadrian Posts: 411Moderator
    @Selene please give your comment on it as i think @Samwise_Gamgee and @Hadrian they dnt give a s**t about players and game. They just want to make money. Thats it.
    Ok. First of all I've been away. Second of all I dont make the money. Listen to Pein as he knows what he's talking about 100%! He's been with us from the beginning. Selene also knows her stuff as well and will help as will I when I can.  
    chor (IN1) schrieb:
    Selene said:

for example

100% correct !!!
    On everything Pein. 
  • Hadrian said:
    100% correct !!!
    but this still doesn't answer his question: Increase in honor didn't lead to increase in base glory percentage.
    I believe that's because base glory changes with brackets of honor points. you have to jump to the next bracket.
    Also, there's a cap. no additional base glory beyond a certain amount of honor (3000 points I think?).  samwise has posted this somewhere on the forum before.
  • Hadrian said:
    100% correct !!!
    but this still doesn't answer his question: Increase in honor didn't lead to increase in base glory percentage.
    I believe that's because base glory changes with brackets of honor points. you have to jump to the next bracket.
    Also, there's a cap. no additional base glory beyond a certain amount of honor (3000 points I think?).  samwise has posted this somewhere on the forum before.
    yes at 3000 and above it remains thesame as stated above by me already.

Sign In to comment.