Minimum Amount of Honor needed for X% more glory

Hello,

I am currently working on a glory calculator and I got the formula down and it works, but only if the glory % bonus from honor is exactly the one as is being displayed, for example 2750 shows 82% and is exactly 82%  however 2761 shows 82% but is calculated as 82.1633358211188%. Now to find out the formula behind this I need the Minimum amount of Honor Needed for X% more glory for example 3000 for 100% 2750 for 82% etc. And this is where I need your help, so if you know any of the numbers I will have a spreadsheet linkes where you can input the numbers :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bZWgwRMEHV57wkU7dOl7WOon9s98m2J6L8KF3mq84MI/edit?usp=sharing

Greetings : Pein le Bref I

[Terms of Service | Support | Forum Server Status | Wiki]

Got a question?-Feel free to ask me :)
Reach me between 6:00-0:00 on my Twitter

I AM NOT A MODERATOR OR COMMUNITY MANAGER!

I am only a user trying to help the community ;-;

Comments

• Ice Queen (US1)Ice Queen (US1) Posts: 88US1
    edited 01.09.2018
    Keep in mind that glory percentages include bonuses, such as VIP level, monument, glory title of merciless and higher, alliance subscription, and target (if you have any points allocated to glory via HoLs). 
  • Keep in mind that glory percentages include bonuses, such as VIP level, monument, glory title of merciless and higher, alliance subscription, and target (if you have any points allocated to glory via HoLs). 
    Ahh yeah I forgott ggs made it so complicated that honor bonus is : 
    Amount displayed - (booster+alliance boost+glory memorial+vip+monument+marauder+merciless+research pamphlets+research minstril)

[Terms of Service | Support | Forum Server Status | Wiki]

Got a question?-Feel free to ask me :)
    Reach me between 6:00-0:00 on my Twitter

I AM NOT A MODERATOR OR COMMUNITY MANAGER!

I am only a user trying to help the community ;-;

• Jaalan (US2)Jaalan (US2) Posts: 75US2
    I would very much apriciate a spreadsheet that showed us exactly what honor had what glory bonus. Thanks for trying to figure this out.
Sign In to comment.