Home Strategy, Tips & Tactics

No skill just deep pockets

Lord Izzy (AU1)Lord Izzy (AU1) Posts: 1
edited 27.07.2018 in Strategy, Tips & Tactics
Lolol u guys are so funny you talk crap avout  PO in a castle over 400 BULL ONLY WAY TO HAPPEN IS spend k’s of dolllars so don’t talk rubbish to get a castle over 350 is impossible unless you are stupid amount of money and that’s what make you powerful not your skill at all ITS MONEY I know a player on the Au server that sits in protect all yr and wins everything how does that happen ? Money not skill money and GGS knows it the game is a joke I hear people say all the time I hate events why ? Cause they are stupid are spend  ridiculous amount of money in a GAME. So get over yourself you have no skill it’s your pocket that makes you powerful. 
Post edited by Selene on

Comments

• there are strong decorations as rewards. if you're in a good alliance you will win them.  and other deco as individual rewards. 350 is possible no problem without spending any money at all (on our server anyway). just work hard and be patient.

but your broader point is generally true: big spenders do better than someone with all skill and no money.  but the big spender must still have some knowledge and experience in the game. 

• SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561
    @lord Izzy I edited your post for language. Please don’t swear. 
  • I have an op that’s 381 po. If you play with an alliance that wins a lot of events it can be done. 
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,138
    Yes, but that alliance has members that spend a lot of rubies otherwise they could not win these events.
  • Spanky (SKN1)Spanky (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 195
    Are there still some fools spending money on this game? 
    It looks more and more like farmville
Sign In to comment.