Home General Discussions

SICK OF DESERTIOS ..... NEED BETTER FOOD RATIO PRODUCTION..... PEOPLE NEED TOO SLEEP ......

qweryt @ GG 1

Comments

• qweryt (US1)qweryt (US1) US1 Posts: 70
    Just needed to rant a little.........
    qweryt @ GG 1
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,127
    When I have nothing to eat I still can manage a day without food. Soldiers might as well  :)
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,652
    Surely longer than a day with just water?  ;)
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,127
    Sure, but there is no water in this game. What I want to say is that desertion could be made less all of a sudden all gone and could be stretched out over time, let's say 10% every hour.
    Or troops retrievable without rubies,go on strike first, persuade then back.
  • Neja (INT2)Neja (INT2) INT2 Posts: 60
    I wish that the lost units could be bought back. Ruby units for rubies and ordinary soldiers for gold. In this case, we spend the same amount of coins/rubies but we save a lot of time. That way you can immediately return to the game.
    Neja [St0rM] | INT2
  • qweryt (US1)qweryt (US1) US1 Posts: 70
    Need alerts as to low food levels ... Or something like that... Thete r ways around desertion ... Hard to remember to do certain actions when u falling asleep with attack screen opened.... Lol
    qweryt @ GG 1
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,220
    Alerts for low food are needed urgently. It's only been mentioned like a hundred times but gg are convinced it's not a priority.....
  • Mr Anderson (US2)Mr Anderson (US2) US2 Posts: 153
    Be nice if it could alert the alliance too so they could send food maybe 
  • HadrianHadrian Posts: 445
    i'm ok with desertions. food management is an important part of the game.
    seems some people are trying to maintain armies that are too big for their level. have to learn not to be greedy.   :D

but i wish we had the option to choose which type of troop deserted first. 
    I agree that it all depends on how much troops you wish to produce. As Ivan suggests to maintain a large army and not have enough graneries/PO/blueprint to supply your troops desertion is always going to be a problem. However I do like the idea of an alert notification and it has been mentioned before  but I will mention it again now. I think that would help many.
  • HadrianHadrian Posts: 445
    Be nice if it could alert the alliance too so they could send food maybe 
    Not a bad idea , but I don't think that will happen.  It would be nice though.
    An ingame generated message for alliance would be helpful rather than a notification.
  • Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) NL1 Posts: 381
    That would be totally **** in my opinion. Food management is one of the most important parts of the game. Own up to your own mistakes. You have to many soldiers? You're gonna have a short night. You have to little time? You should have less soldiers. Just set a timer for the shortest time you've got, is your OP -12k? No more than 8 hours sleep/ offline time, or top it off to 110k with some rubies. Is your MC -18? timer at 5h15. It's no rocket science, and not everything has to be super easy.
    Whatever it takes.
Sign In to comment.