June Update Feedback

Comments

• hi @Selene

what about Ruby buildings can we store it in our storage area like decoration if case of op surrender or captured by others ? plz inform 
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,109IN1
    The new offers that has been implemented is also not at all attractive 

the old offers were better.

do we give up hope completely that this game will improve?

earlier the trend was with every update comes loads of bugs, now with every updates come "Players scare features and offers"

players have been scared off!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • @GGE Team 

I am surprised to see that you have worst offers during this nomads, which is pushing to players leave this event or don't play aggressively, what's in your poor mind about us ? Are we fool enough to concentrate on this type of offers? Plz make it better or at east return the previous offers. Further thing is cool own time of nomads camp should b not more the 1 hour, 

Regards 
  • I busted butt to get the old FL set (a cpuple of them) and now its cheap in the trader (and fully teched). 
  • These tiered offers are a joke. 
    If you buy enough rubies for the top tier, which is enough to give you multiples of the lower tier boosts you should receive these boosts once the top tier runs out not just the top tier boost and multiples of the troops and tools of the lower tiers. 
    Example:
    If you buy enough rubies to cover the top tier you should get. 

T1 - 2=2h
    T2 - 2x2=4h
    T3 - 3x2=6h

Which ends up as 2h T1 2h T2 and 2h T3. As the lower tiers are counting down in the background.

Instead you just end up with 2h of the top tier. This can't be right surely????? 

If you buy a none tier offer the boosts all accumulate and stack up. 

So players are getting royally screwed if they buy a tier offer which includes boosts. 

This has to be a bug?
    Mat Cauthon @ GG 1
  • I busted butt to get the old FL set (a cpuple of them) and now its cheap in the trader (and fully teched). 
    "cheap"?  $250 is cheap?  some people in this game have way too much money.

• While I think the tier purchases are being sold as they intended since update, the verbiage is misleading for the sale.  
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,446GB1
    @Alpinolo samurai starts tomorrow, so surely alliance qualification running during samurai not nomads??
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • @Alpinolo samurai starts tomorrow, so surely alliance qualification running during samurai not nomads??
    Server qualification first, then alliance qualification. So server qualification during samurai. 
    edited 13.06.2018
    Makes sense @Ivan the Meak (ASIA1), but my head exploded, would have been easier to read if each phase was explained self contained with details of rewards as it went, with details of which event was running during which phase.

Although hub says alliance qualification running during samurai...
    Post edited by Lezley (GB1) on
  • These tiered offers are a joke. 
    If you buy enough rubies for the top tier, which is enough to give you multiples of the lower tier boosts you should receive these boosts once the top tier runs out not just the top tier boost and multiples of the troops and tools of the lower tiers. 
    Example:

T1 - 2=2h
    T2 - 2x2=4h
    T3 - 3x2=6h

Which ends up as 2h T1 2h T2 and 2h T3. As the lower tiers are counting down in the background.

Instead you just end up with 2h of the top tier. This can't be right surely????? 

So players are getting royally screwed if they buy a tier offer which includes boosts. 

This has to be a bug?
    True it's such a painful for us, I don' want to abuse here on it but from my side GG should need to consider it 
    Participation prize is a full size deco with 100 po, ok for lower levels, but lower po than every deco i already use, so how is it a prize at all for higher level players?  I think it is also worse po deco they have every given away, shame, it looks nice but i will never see it as it will only every be in storage.
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 796NL1
    It is a very confusing concept and can easily be regarded as player misleading. On one occasion the tiers sum up. On other occasions only the highest tier gets rewarded. Despite how many words are put into explaining this as completely logical it will stay just as confusing as it is now. It will only lead to angry players and numerous tickets to the support department. So please GGS get rid of this monster. The game is already too complicated in its operation with many open questions on mechanics already in place (like the correct intepretration of all comm and cast statistics).
    edited 14.06.2018
    It should be made clear on screen where you buy offer,  not on royal post and forum.  Not everyone reads these, and it's hidding really important information on what players are actually getting for real money, which must be against law in several countries.

Wouldn't it be easier to make all tiered offers for same boosters so they do stack if you hit more than one tier?
  • Ares0 (GB1)Ares0 (GB1) Posts: 55
    edited 16.06.2018
    The game is dire, each update degrades the game more and more. The bonuses and deals in game are misleading and insulting to each and everyone one of us.  The in game targets are ridiculous and the rewards the worse theres ever been.

So shove your updates till you give "US" the players an update that is both beneficial and rewarding to us for once. Afterall, your game and your company GG is fk all without us.

No more event or npc comms, no more winter, spring, summer or autumn event with rubbish casts or comms .. re-evalute the glory comps and bring bk all the free comms you have moved to the trader.
    Post edited by Selene on
    edited 15.06.2018
    I don't think they'll change foreign and sam rewards yet, cos that would mean admitting they were wrong.  Maybe in a few months they will do and brand it as another "refresh" of events.

Ltpe rewards, shapeshifter shop, nomads shops are currently best bits for me.  I can see after a while ltpe rewards being no use to some players, so individual events need something too, shifters could have been a fun event, but currently it just a way to get rewards. Nobility rewards improved this week.
    edited 16.06.2018
    The game is dire, each update degrades the game more and more. The bonuses and deals in game are misleading and insulting to each and everyone one of us.  The in game targets are ridiculous and the rewards the worse theres ever been.

So shove your updates till you give "US" the players an update that is both beneficial and rewarding to us for once. Afterall, your game and your company GG is fk all without us.

No more event or npc comms, no more winter, spring, summer or autumn event with rubbish casts or comms .. re-evalute the glory comps and bring bk all the free comms you have moved to the trader. 
    I like this you are my best friend in this game!

We have been taken for fools and GGE thinks without "US" players this game can go on!

during Khans Revenge we get Glory flags offers

During Samurai we get skip offers

This is worse to add Shapeshifters and Berimond During Samurai and War of the Realms 

GGE knows it well that when these Events are put seperately players will go on Vacation or Family Day Out!
    Post edited by Selene on
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN

These tiered offers are a joke. 
    Example:

T1 - 2=2h
    T2 - 2x2=4h
    T3 - 3x2=6h

This has to be a bug?
    This is a huge player misleading issue and i believe one could sue GG for this.
    You are basically paying for boosters but you never receive them
    They should ether count as a sum of percentages (eg 100+150+200=450%) or of time.
    The fact that you pay for hours of 100% and 150% but you only get the 200% is a scam from GG's side.

If they want to implement such tier system they should make it so that we can choose which tier we want and get that tier only a bunch of times
    This is day light Robbery !

This GGE will not correct in War footing!

had it been that players get unlimited boost or benefits they would shut it down ASAP!

BWM @ E4K IN

Participation prize is a full size deco with 100 po, ok for lower levels, but lower po than every deco i already use, so how is it a prize at all for higher level players?  I think it is also worse po deco they have every given away, shame, it looks nice but i will never see it as it will only every be in storage.
    This is stupidity at its highest level! A 100po deco !

BWM @ E4K IN
  • You're laughing with us again!. New update, Friday 5:00 PM just before the end of work and what appears on the server? Every 15-20 minutes with pop-ups promotions !!! Let no one convince me that it is not a deliberate act of GGS. Recently, it was also the case that the whole weekend was popped up with offers !!!
    Lord Drab @ GS2 1
  • Lvl 8 base food items are a joke in royal quest.  Specially when most top level players have 20 in storage not being used anyway.  You’re crippling this game with shite rewards making us pay more for less. I don’t think I’ll be playing this much longer the way you retards are going. 
  • Loot of khan plates are not counting for the royal quest, and I agree, the prize for the royal quest are not motivating.

Diogo4ever @ GG 1
  • Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) Posts: 373NL1
    The royal quest is bugged, my medals and attacked camps are not counted.

Why local servers are dying.

Current policy is to direct most traffic to INT4. (...) This will remain the policy for the foreseeable future

It took months, the servers are on lifesupport, but they fixed it!

• Royal quest hasn’t started yet !
    Noobies.... :)
  • chr (SKN1)chr (SKN1) Posts: 354SKN1
    Aftrt an attack my nomad camps are gone like totally gone

Now a new day started again but my men didnt return 
    the royal quest still dont work @Selene
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    @chr (SKN1) I have updated the news post regarding this. A fix is being worked on now for the royal quest. 
    thx and np
  • Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) Posts: 373NL1
    Royal quest hasn’t started yet !
    Noobies.... :)
    Yes it has. Please watch before you talk :-) 

Why local servers are dying.

Current policy is to direct most traffic to INT4. (...) This will remain the policy for the foreseeable future

It took months, the servers are on lifesupport, but they fixed it!

Sign In to comment.