Home English General Discussions

Shapeshifter event is total non sense

124»

Comments

• Demorte (US2)Demorte (US2) US2 Posts: 351
    edited 27.02.2018
    And now we see the purchasable shapeshifters point boosters and reduced insignia rewards for the majority of ranks, and the ability to pay rubies to get new shifter targets. Also, sucks for you if you already bought a shapeshifter piece because they are reducing their costs. And points for defense, which means that your rank now depends on if other players decide to attack you.
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,685
    edited 27.02.2018
    March update... Where do i start?

Addresses none of major issues with shapeshifter event, but gives more things for us to spend on. So, now we can pay for short term equip for each event (making it harder to win defense points we now get), pay to attack more totems, pay for charm boosters on top of already pay for tools, pay for food and resources (because without i can't feed my army or do any upgrades whilst attacking shapeshifters).  Only things that sound promising is lower charm costs and choice of totems to hit.

Last event hardly anyone took part, not sure this is going to change that.
    Post edited by Lezley (GB1) on
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
    edited 27.02.2018
    The insignia reduction is huge for mid and low ranking players. And the combination of charm price reduction, charm boosting tools, charms on defense, and attacking up to 10 times per day means that ruby whales can probably get the charm commander in 1 event, fill their castles with the 280 decos, and get enough farming tools for level 10 build items at all locations, while everyone else gets screwed with tool consumption, starvation, and lower insignia rewards for not spending a ton to get a top rank. So basically like every other event.
    Ah, so these boosters do not affect score, just charms. Still don’t like it, but at least it will minimally affect rankings. 
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,685
    edited 01.03.2018
    Shapeshifter should only be run at same time as nomads, as this is the only event that gives possibility of enough food that attacking shapeshifters is possible without all men deserting.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Doctor P. (INT2)Doctor P. (INT2) INT2 Posts: 79
    As long as the possibility of arranged hits stays viable in ShapeShifters event, it is and remains broken event.

Not to mention plethora of bugs that either punish or reward you concerning tools. Now that tools have ceased to become infinite, one more reason to skip event.
  • -vi- (FR1)-vi- (FR1) FR1 Posts: 22
    Isn't ther a problem with points in the new shapeshifters event ?!

The attack made 0 loss and took ~2200 points ?
    The defense killed everyone whithout loss and took 30 amulets ?

Seems weird !!
    -vi- @ GG 1
    Shapeshifter scoring is definitely broken now. My full attack that won against an almost empty castle with only 19 losses only got me 162 points, while before I would easily get much more from that with the same battle. Meanwhile, 32 troop attacks are scoring thousands of points. 
  • HadrianHadrian Posts: 445
    GGS is aware of this information given now and appreciattes the feedback given. Hopefully we will be able to give you some answers on these issues soon and your feedback taken into action.
Sign In to comment.