Home General Discussions

Shape shifter using tools in normal mode

Hellfire (IN1)Hellfire (IN1) IN1 Posts: 35
edited 17.01.2018 in General Discussions
Hi all ,after maintenance on 16th Jan attack tools are getting used in attack in normal mode..attack tools like wall ,gate & shield which are used in battle,not returning to castle, Outpost.

Pls fix this !!
@Samwise_Gamgee
@Selene 
@Hildegard

Comments

• SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561
    This is intended. The tools used in the attack are lost. Those not used are returned. 
  • shubby (IN1)shubby (IN1) IN1 Posts: 21
    Selene said:
    This is intended. The tools used in the attack are lost. Those not used are returned. 
    Nice work this will make players lost their interest on shape shifters.

And you guys again proved you just want us to spend hell money in the form of khan event you guys eating hell defence tools and now with shape shifters we will lose hell offence tools great work gge
  • HildegardHildegard Posts: 91
    this event is in the first stages and it will evolve.  I understand your frustration and it is heard.  
  • Hellfire (IN1)Hellfire (IN1) IN1 Posts: 35
    Too many players stop attacking SHAPESHIFTER camp due to tool consumption.
    6th waves attack getting defended by 10000+ defense unit's,so battle outcome is low like 400-600 point per battle,which is very low for insignia.
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,220
    @Hellfire (IN1) U are so right. I get more points for taking out 2k in a cheap win than I get taking out 8 of a 15 K defense. And now I lose tools. So what's the point. Only way to score is going for the cheap shot rather than actually testing your skill. So if it's impossible to score well if you fight the good guys why bother. If your might points are high and your opponents have high defense as U would expect might as well not bother. I just ruined a good series buy getting low points for what is normally considered an awesome hit. It seems impossible to score above 1000 points unless U win and it doesn't have to be a good win.

Lower levels have the same problem. Taking out 200 scores more for them than taking out 1200, even in hard core mode.

Another good idea ruined.
    Lol I have incoming right now. Big 6 waver. I'll flood my courtyard and he gets 400 points. Or shall I be nice and take out all but 3 K and give him 1200 points?
    edited 19.01.2018
    Lol I have incoming right now. Big 6 waver. I'll flood my courtyard and he gets 400 points. Or shall I be nice and take out all but 3 K and give him 1200 points

Use 1-1-98 defense setup with 10k+ defense unit's, attacker will lost attack tool for breaking wall & lose the battle also .
    I hit a shapeshifter. I took out over 5.5 K. Courtyard was flooded so you can't win but it's a good hit in my opinion.  781 points.
    My team mate (also lvl70) won against 34 troops. 714 points. You guys are kidding I hope????
    In morning I hit SHAPESHIFTER with 0 defense , & received 858 point.. ;);).

It's look a like , all players stop playing SHAPESHIFTER , I was attacked by 3 times in last 2 days  :|
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,648
    Shapeshifter needs to give loot especially food. In normal mode need loot whether win or lose.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Too many players stop attacking SHAPESHIFTER camp due to tool consumption.
    6th waves attack getting defended by 10000+ defense unit's,so battle outcome is low like 400-600 point per battle,which is very low for insignia.

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,648
    Insignias are awarded on your best set.  Each day hit only give charms.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • What is this bs? I attack With old ai commander,  and decent setup. And he has only moat tools. And a pk castellean. And I cant win the flank? There are some serious bug here.
    And I also agree about the intended loss of tools after update is killing the shapeshifter event. Its more or less dead. 
    edited 22.01.2018
    Insignias are awarded on your best set.  Each day hit only give charms.

I'm using BLOODCROW COMMANDER
Sign In to comment.