Home English General Discussions

Only Suggestions No Complains here! please

Legendary level extension from 500 to 1000

Total number of Commanders to be increased from 21 to 50

Waves to be increased from 6 to 10 

we should have option to choose which reward equipments to accept. This way many players will be able to complete the sets in 2 or 3 Events.

Roll back the Rubies doubler to old value which is achieveable and will encourage players to purchase Rubies. 

Bring back the Black Friday offers.

Make Glories the main Rewards of all Events.

Make Look equipments available as Rewards, make various Look equipments with legendary War Lords of Medeval Times.
We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN

Comments

• Demorte (US2)Demorte (US2) US2 Posts: 351
    edited 04.12.2017
    10 waves? Seriously? Defending against a full 10 wave attack would be impossible. 
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
    10 waves? Seriously? Defending against a full 10 wave attack would be impossible. 
    Indeed, this would destroy the game.
    All other suggestions are fine.
    Increase HOL, I am bored :p
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,685
    Increase alliance levels from 50 to 100.

Bring back lucky penny.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
    edited 04.12.2017
    Legendary level extension is good idea, as is choosing reward equipment and other ways of getting look equipment.
    Yeah, it all looks good except for the 10 wave attack. 
  • all option are good, like them all except 10 waves :P

Hustler ReUnion @ GG 1

• Diogo4ever (PT1)Diogo4ever (PT1) PT1 Posts: 165
    - I agree 10 waves would be the worst thing to the game. even with 6 the game has shifted and we have much less attacks.
    - One thing that I would appreciate is to remove the limit of tools to transport from castles to outposts.
    - we could have an auto fill with flags (good for lords and samurais) with a combo box to choose witch flags we want to use.
    - we should be able to choose the VIP commander even without use the 21. to transport tools, send help in attacks.
    - the auto attack should be more intelligent, for example if it fills with Mantelets should only use range troops

Less updates and more reliable. mistakes as mislabeled should never happen.

Diogo4ever @ GG 1
  • @bwm (IN1) 10 waves is not a bad idea when one thinks of glory event. But imagine same 10 wave attack landing over your castle lol. In that case one needs space for at least 1k troops at wall for defense along with additional slot for tools to make a balance. Thrice the food storage/food production to feed army for 10 wave attack + defense. Rest all sounds good 

No. Of commanders should definitely increase!
    DANGER BEWARE @ GG 1
    * Add some pre config attack setups. The automatic attack box is annoying, I never use it, It takes 30% of screen!
    edited 06.12.2017
    * Add some pre config attack setups. The automatic attack box is annoying, I never use it, It takes 30% of screen!

It was mentioned in twitch, coming 2018.
  • -vi- (FR1)-vi- (FR1) FR1 Posts: 22
    Proposing an easier way to sell equipment (multi selection ?)
    -vi- @ GG 1
    @bwm (IN1) 10 waves is not a bad idea when one thinks of glory event. But imagine same 10 wave attack landing over your castle lol. In that case one needs space for at least 1k troops at wall for defense along with additional slot for tools to make a balance. Thrice the food storage/food production to feed army for 10 wave attack + defense. Rest all sounds good 

No. Of commanders should definitely increase!
    10 wave attacks for FL is also a bad idea, because of the large number of flags one could send on a single attack with 10 waves. Plus, by increasing wall space to compensate, now players may need to attack with 10 waves, further increasing the difficulty of PvP attacks.
  • Neja (INT2)Neja (INT2) INT2 Posts: 60
    Increase the capacity of tools for transport between OPs, so we can transport all tools needed with one commander.
    Neja [St0rM] | INT2
  • Be able to move the resources from Berimond to other kingdowns and deposit that to ally.

• Improve the rewards for Storm Island.

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,217
    My fellow players in the game.

keep posting all your suggestions...

We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    Option to refuse ruby troops in  hospital.
    Its Holidays time Festivals is in the season where is our Santa?

For once be our Santa and grant all our wishes!

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Better rubie costs deviding
    For protexion mode :   X rubies/day
    plus be able to chose how many days, not mutch choses like it is now

Hall reset decresing costs as time shortens would be nice to
    Hall reset decresing costs as time shortens would be nice to
    They recently extend it so ... .
    I guess the heavy crying rob players complained because weaker players could put Hall on defence.
  • HildegardHildegard Posts: 91
    Great ideas everyone!      the 10 wave is terrifying lol      but love all these ideas!
    edited 13.12.2017
    One more suggestion:

All these Rewards based Commanders and Castellans has its own Gems 
    Our other Gems should be allowed to be applied on top of them without loosing the original gems as the commanders and castellans are incomplete without these gems

BWM @ E4K IN
  • i cant arrange enough tools for 6 waves u want 10 wavea lool heavy  ruby buyer will only benefits from it;/
    DalWin @ GG 2
  • HadrianHadrian Posts: 445
    There's some good idea's here. Keep it up.
    Thank you my fellow players for all your suggestions coming here.

keep the suggestions coming.

BWM @ E4K IN
    Id like gg to customise the notifications in android 7 (other apps use colour and bigger logos etc).
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,244
    Lol. Count your blessings. Anyone using Amazon gets no notifications at all. It's not an option provided. 
  • 10 wave attack....hahaha... no way..
    but yea rest of the suggestions were gud.
    some more additions:
    Ggs must think about the alliance rewards of events and nobility rewards .Nobility rewards looks like 10 level player rewards. And now i think itz time to change Rbc relics and renegade rewards or stop that nonsense.
  • Alm (US1)Alm (US1) US1 Posts: 73
    edited 02.01.2018
    I heard attack formation preset is coming!

any idea by when?

BWM @ E4K IN
Sign In to comment.