Home Creative Corner

Game need Better Imaging and Strategy

Wolf (ASIA1)Wolf (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 93
edited 03.04.2019 in Creative Corner

Dear GG, 

I have a special concern about game images which are very very poor looks like tiny spots not have a Royal look of Castles and Buildings, so it's need improvements
As well as can move only our MC on server map which is not good for players we almost have spent big amounts and huge efforts on developing Our out posts and Green RBCs so find a permanent solution for this waffles. Provide us facility for move our total needed stuf, including RBCs of green. 

Furthermore your offering bagles commanders against full month efforts which are not acceptble further because it's seems wastage of time and money when only running in a single direction, 

Your offering very shitty Ruby commnder now because you have provided 500 hall lvl for Defense side also and people have Kala Castilian so after this these commander can't b able to do anything special so need a good solution on it, 

As well as your offers are honestly with very very poor qty of tools and troops which is not acceptable against real money so make it more aggressive and give comfortable zone to all players for long stay in game. 

Regards 
Lord Rana 

EDITED FOR LANGUAGE
Post edited by Selene on

Comments

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 570
    I think that the new com is just fine. It's more in balance. In the past the rubby coms were to good so people didn't defend anymore. Fire caste, 3 way tool killing def setup. Then the rubby buyers complained about it.
    Now it's more balanced so ... ????

• Wolf (ASIA1)Wolf (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 93
    I think that the new com is just fine. It's more in balance. In the past the rubby coms were to good so people didn't defend anymore. Fire caste, 3 way tool killing def setup. Then the rubby buyers complained about it.
    Now it's more balanced so ... ????
    It's your opinion but my opinion is different because we are sending 3k attackers and result are 3k killing only 2k Def which is not good for player who buy these expensive commanders. It's wastage of troops, time, energy and money as well 
  • If you don't like the game and the offers, stop playing it.
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 570
    It's your opinion but my opinion is different because we are sending 3k attackers and result are 3k killing only 2k Def which is not good for player who buy these expensive commanders. It's wastage of troops, time, energy and money as well 

They also lower the food consumption of the defenders. All to keep the game in balance.
    Now it's more in balance so players really defend.

What do you want to reach with a GOD-LIKE-COM, fire casts & open gates?

Things I like so far:
    * Kala cast for everyone, if you don't manage to get it you are not active enough.
    * Defenders food consumption has been lowerd
    * -70% ruby tool offer
    * unused tools will come back to attack his HQ. It's coming in a future update.
    This will encourage PvP I hope.

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,658
    On twitch they mentioned new pvp event 2018, not just shapeshifter, something else.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Wolf (ASIA1)Wolf (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 93
    If you don't like the game and the offers, stop playing it.
    Are you kidding me .. I am one of most aggressive players from Asia 1 and invested thousands $ on it. I want bit hardness for defend side atm it's very easy to defend for every one. 
Sign In to comment.