Home Strategy, Tips & Tactics

How to arrange a lvl 70 for best po

I am trying to find the best way to setup my lvl 70 main castles and ops to get the best P.O. possible without having to demolish any buildings.

Comments

• Do many top 1 nomade to have beter decoration
  • Fill all castles with high P.O items like castle gardens and demolish dwellings/town houses if theres any also if you want better P.O items grind nomads and buy the P.O items purchaseable in the nomad tent outside your main castle 
  • Demorte (US2)Demorte (US2) US2 Posts: 351
    Colossus is the best possible PO piece. Fill your castle with 500 P.O. colossi. (For the “best” possible arrangement.)
  • And how many resources will that cost?
  • Ice Queen (US1)Ice Queen (US1) US1 Posts: 88
    edited 18.12.2017
    I am trying to find the best way to setup my lvl 70 main castles and ops to get the best P.O. possible without having to demolish any buildings.
    Can you screenshot what buildings you have and want to keep and Ill create a map just for you to maximize free space for po?
    Post edited by Ice Queen (US1) on
  • Alm (US1)Alm (US1) US1 Posts: 73
    edited 16.12.2017
    Colossus is the best possible PO piece. Fill your castle with 500 P.O. colossi. (For the “best” possible arrangement.)
    Um...That costs more resources than I have ever seen anyone spend on it. 400 PO from a colosus would cost 50,000,000 Points.

60*log(x/20) To figure colossus public order. X is the points not resources. 

Edit: I think its like 40 or 45 stone for 1 point. Not sure I'd have to check.
  • Stiigiii (SKN1)Stiigiii (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 123
    Can't get colossus too 500 po , only thing is glory memorial is giving that po , but that cost rubies to upgrade to that lvl of po hehe , second best is the crystal place possible to win in wheel of crap . It provide 425 po , other than this first place ally in nomade horse 325 po , 1 place samurai 325 player side , ally 1 give 285 . 
    I wouldn’t say can’t. It is technically possible, and I heard that some guy on a German server in the PC version got over 400 with a colossus, which probably required that all of his time being devoted to the colossus. Highest on my server on 4K (us2) that I know of is 280. Plus, there have been bugs in the past with the colossus event that could give large amounts of points for the colossus. It can go up to 500, but it would take so many resources to do it. 
  • Stiigiii (SKN1)Stiigiii (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 123
    @Demorte (US2) make one and show me , have play for soon 5 year and never seen that high . My advice would be to harvest all above 200 po from events and swap later if better comes by , Colosus sounds like crazy much work for making good ones 
    I wouldn’t say can’t. It is technically possible, and I heard that some guy on a German server in the PC version got over 400 with a colossus, which probably required that all of his time being devoted to the colossus. Highest on my server on 4K (us2) that I know of is 280. Plus, there have been bugs in the past with the colossus event that could give large amounts of points for the colossus. It can go up to 500, but it would take so many resources to do it. 
    But how much did it cost? It is possible if you have an entire alliance looting everything they can constantly then shipping resources to one player. The amount of resources for 400 PO wouldn't surprise me to be at least a billion resources. Not even going to try and imagine 500.
  • Samwise_GamgeeSamwise_Gamgee Moderator, Bugwatch Posts: 607
    edited 21.12.2017
    Hey all,

I gave it a test just for fun, and it seems that the largest PO you can get from Colossus is 362 (maybe you can squeeze it to 363). It requires a bit over a billion resources, and the limit is actually set by a programming "flaw", as the Colossus points can not go over the limit for a "Signed long integer" value of 2.1billion. So donating more than 1.1billion resources causes the Colossus value to go to 0. At least in E4K!
    I doubt we have anyone that reached something really close to that value.

Cheers,

SG

Post edited by Samwise_Gamgee on
    Hey all,

I gave it a test just for fun, and it seems that the largest PO you can get from Colossus is 362 (maybe you can squeeze it to 363). It requires a bit over a billion resources, and the limit is actually set by a programming "flaw", as the Colossus points can not go over the limit for a "Signed long integer" value of 2.1billion. So donating more than 1.1billion resources causes the Colossus value to go to 0. At least in E4K!
    Guess that answers that then lol. But in theory if there was not a limit it would be possible I think. But thats theory and not in game possible
    Hey all,

Cheers,

SG

It seems I never properly thanked you for this. Thank you for this interesting information. I remember a bug a few years ago on the PC version that gave everyone a colossus with a value of 300 something. That may have come close in terms of PO, but was probably hundreds of millions off resource wise. 
  • Anyone know of an English version of this?
    would be convenient since translator doesn't work 100% when building for me.

• Can you screenshot what buildings you have and want to keep and Ill create a map just for you to maximize free space for po?
    Really generous of you Ice Queen. Nice. (Most replies here don't answer her question, which I read to be about castle layout).    :)
Sign In to comment.