Home English Technical Support

New event commander

Diogo4ever (PT1)Diogo4ever (PT1) PT1 Posts: 165
edited 01.12.2017 in Technical Support
shouldn’t the New commander reduce time to coulddown the nomada camps ?
Diogo4ever @ GG 1

Comments

• -vi- (FR1)-vi- (FR1) FR1 Posts: 22
    edited 01.12.2017
    Hello,

I also use the last commander from the current ltpe event against nomads.
    This one offers -50% attack cooldown against NPC

To my mind, nomads are assimilate to NPC.
    Why the bonus attack cooldown isn't working on them ?

Waiting for your answer,

-vi- @ GG 1
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561
    Hey. I have asked GGS about this and will let you know! 
  • -vi- (FR1)-vi- (FR1) FR1 Posts: 22
    The french support replied to me : error on the bonus it concerns only the towers.

Disappointed.. :-(
    -vi- @ GG 1
  • Samwise_GamgeeSamwise_Gamgee Moderator, Bugwatch Posts: 607
    Hey all,

Yes, the bonus is mislabeled, sorry about that. It will be changed to show it only works against Robber Baron Castles.

Cheers,
    SG
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,685
    Expletives removed... But FALSE ADVERTISING, TOO LATE TO GO OH A MISTAKE AFTER FOLKS ALREADY USED KHAN TABLETS, NOMAD TABLETS ETC TO PUSH FOR POINTS. TOTAL GARBAGE, TERRIBLE. SHOULD BE CHANGED TO AS ADVERTISED.

I QUERIED THIS BEFORE EVENT STARTED, SEE THREAD FOR UPDATE. WAY TO LATE TO CHANGE NOW.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Sir Redbeard (NL1)Sir Redbeard (NL1) NL1 Posts: 148
    edited 01.12.2017
    Hey all,

Yes, the bonus is mislabeled, sorry about that. It will be changed to show it only works against Robber Baron Castles.

Cheers,
    SG
    This is not acceptable. How long was this planned before and how well was this tested? This is yet another example where the rules of the game changes after the fact. And yet again the excuse is that it is a labelling issue. Can you understand that we feel as players not  being taken seriously and respected at all?
  • Diogo4ever (PT1)Diogo4ever (PT1) PT1 Posts: 165
    Honestly why the Hell do we need a commander with the bónus To reduce time To the towers? This only interest if it can Be used against nomads, otherwise is garbage. 
    Diogo4ever @ GG 1
  • ECCO (US1)ECCO (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    SAME OLE SAME OLE, BAIT AND SWITCH..  Yet those specs should and can be redone.  They will have the servers down for several hrs on Dec. 6th.  Create a patch to fix the specs, pre load it into server to be upgraded before we are switched over to new server.
    ECCO
  • Jetsky (NL1)Jetsky (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    What a mistake it is why can't gge set it right everyone was expecting a nice commander only the time bonus was good for this event commander now it is nothing 

Jetsky @ GG 1
    It wrong in game not just on announcement, so they can't say pre announcement not always accurate, this is actual trades description act stuff, as people have bought items with rubies to get this equipment.
  • jhuma (IN1)jhuma (IN1) Posts: 14
    edited 03.12.2017
    Hey all,

Cheers,
    SG
    Sorry to point out but marketing an event with false data and making people spend real money on getting a commander with FALSE data is not "MISLABLED" 

in my understanding that is committing a fraud knowingly.

GGS made people spend on a event promising something and then say it is MISLABLED

if that is the case they should refund every player who spent on this BOGUS commanders becuase frankly except a level 10 player maybe no one needs RBC cool down frankly !! 
    jhuma @ GG 1
  • Hey all,

Cheers,
    SG
    @Samwise_Gamgee How easily did you say that it was mislabeled. Even if it's a mistake, firm needs to pay for it not the players/customers. We worked for the commander that gives 50% cooldown for nomads. Who cares for RBCs? As we were not informed priorly about the mistake and it was the player who got the problem in front of you, 'GGS will pay for it not the players. We need the commander to work as it is said to be. You sell goods showing it to be a platinum product and then come up saying sorry it was not platinum it's copper. We decorated it incorrectly and you players were stupid to get attracted sorry we now give you copper instead. What crap! Come up with a positive solution in favor of players rightfully!!
    DANGER BEWARE @ GG 1
  • edited 03.12.2017
    Hey all,

Cheers,
    SG

Hi, okie let agree for a second that the set is MISLABELED, do the mod, devlopers, entire GGS team need damn 10 days to noticed it????

or they were just waiting for to complete there marketing strategy to be success and let ppl waste thr money, time, tools, efforts to cmplete the GOOD FOR NOTHING SET..

Or they r just waiting for players to raise thr voices against the set and thn GGs chnges the bonus for nomad too , hence the GGs hides under good deeds that they do listen to the players???

to Be frank, its to late to accept that it was just Mislabeled... totally Un- Acceptable

Atleast just recompensate evry player who invested thr tools nd money for this idiotic set, as no one really wants it..!!!

Hustler ReUnion @ GG 1

edited 03.12.2017
    I also queried different cooldown stats BEFORE event started. is it our fault that gg staff who have knowledge to answer questions never read their own forum ( i know mods and qa doing best they can but it's  not their area, and volunteer mods only know what they been told).
  • @Samwise_Gamgee what do you mean mislabeled?? We do have other things to do in life yet we come to this game for entertainment as well as for some serious gaming with hell lots of Efforts investing Money & Time just to get looted from you and listen to your BS like mislabeled words?? This is really unacceptable. You people should compensate every player as well as come up with exactly the same set as mentioned before which works for Nomads too. Stop doing fraud with players and enough of Looting thru wrong ways. :s
  • RULEONE (IN1)RULEONE (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1
    Worthless Commander without it's effect on applies to Nomad... Waste my energy chasing that worthless commander...It is flase advertising by GGS.. 
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
    edited 04.12.2017
    It says 50% reduction for NPC. Nomads are NPC so? Let us all make some nice ticket to the support about it. I think they are bored right now :p
    If you promise customers something and it's not what it is it's called a scam.
    When you can buy things (boxes) and you don't know what is inside it's called gambling.
    3 weeks ago there was something in the media in Belgium about it. About the game Star Wars and even Fifa. They took the feature out of it. I even think it's a .EU law. More info https://www.demorgen.be/wetenschap/wetenschappers-waarschuwen-voor-dunne-grens-tussen-gamen-en-gokken-bb79485f/   
    https://www.demorgen.be/technologie/star-wars-game-battlefront-2-aangepast-na-felle-kritiek-b9c64bf2/

The Khan tower attacks with 6 waves but you can't attack with 6 waves against it. Even HOL on def isn't working because it's NPC. But a NPC can attack with 6 waves? Now BGS is making a difference between RBC (that is also NPC) and all other NPC (sam & nomads).
    Do you have any idea what you are doing in Germany?

Let us cross our fingers on Wednesday when the big server move is going to happen. +- 8 hours downtime. Food will be frozen.
  • Perhaps the servers will never be booted again.
    Hey all,

Cheers,
    SG

Sam, is this decision final? I'm asking because I'm going to ask to remove the gems from the set that I have already assembled and use the second set of gems in other items.

Thanks in Advance,

Diogo4ever @ GG 1
  • I did not know that gems could be removed once they were placed.
    only support can do it. but has this due an error/mislabeled information form GGS they shoud do it.

Diogo4ever @ GG 1
Sign In to comment.