Next long term event

I'm just wondering if next long term event will give a castellan or a commander
Does anyone know ?

And is Kala set will be back soon ?

Comments

• chr (SKN1)chr (SKN1) Posts: 354SKN1
    I guess Kala set and that it Will start 14th of august 
  • King Midas was the first long term event cast/com to appear which appeared in November last year, my guess is we have more to see before they start to repeat, although Heritage of the north/ winter cast appeared twice but I put that down to GG's 'rebalancing' or a bug ;)
    enter the Cosmo @ GG 1
  • Don't think we will see kala for good few months yet battle  nations this month :-(
    I guess next long term armor is Kala 
  • Well it'll be great to see Kala again

Oh and does anyone knows if legendary lvl800 coming to E4K soon ?
    If yes , then when ?
    Anybody knows something about it ?
    Maybe @Samwise_Gamgee , @Selene or @KingOfDeath ?
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    @Max2000 (INT2) don't believe they have any plans to do this. 
  • Samwise_GamgeeSamwise_Gamgee Posts: 607Moderator, Bugwatch
    edited 04.08.2017
    Hey guys(and gals),
    While I guess there will be an official announcement, and I am not part of the event planning (so I do not know for sure), the next reward set for Long Term event we tested has the Kala set :)

And as Selene said, yes, there are no plans on raising the Legendary level at the moment.

Cheers,
    SG
  • Cool , alright
    Thank you Selene and Sam :smile:
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,446GB1
    List of August events.... You planning on running nomads without khan, or is it a typo?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
    Yup they are plannning to do that
  • Why no plans to raise leg lvls as it been on pc for well over a year?
    lufc crazy @ GG 1
    @lufc crazy (GB1), the game balancing in the Mobile version is different than the Web version, so are the UI graphics etc., so I assume it is too much effort for now.
    As the plan is to mainly new content that will promote PvP, I guess the new Legendary levels are not planned anytime soon. Maybe it will be done in the future.

Cheers,
    SG
  • Will kala be this event or next event 
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 438NL1
    Why no plans to raise leg lvls as it been on pc for well over a year?
    Indeed, it's so boring. Waisting alot of XP now and not levelling.
    I once counted the max Hall points and I believe it was 2000.
    It never been increased and the Hall is there so long. On PC the Hall was first and they increased a long time ago.

Don't forget to rate and comment this game in the play/app store and social media.

• Kinda hoping that the extra xp will be carried over would that not make sense?
  • Catherine II (ASIA1)Catherine II (ASIA1) Posts: 174ASIA1
    edited 08.08.2017

• Kinda hoping that the extra xp will be carried over would that not make sense?
    That would make sense but unfortunately xp is not carried over, as they weren't carried over when the legendary levels were introduced.
    enter the Cosmo @ GG 1
  • Will Midas event be back anytime soon
    That would make sense but unfortunately xp is not carried over, as they weren't carried over when the legendary levels were introduced.
    As a legendary 500 with hol at 500 this gives me nothing to work towards. I've continued to accrue a great deal of xp since I maxed my hol on the presumption it would be carried over. What a complete waste of time and effort! Looks like I'll go back to Candy Crush. 
    As a legendary 500 with hol at 500 this gives me nothing to work towards. I've continued to accrue a great deal of xp since I maxed my hol on the presumption it would be carried over. What a complete waste of time and effort! Looks like I'll go back to Candy Crush. 
    I'm only going on what's happened in the past. I'm a player just like you and in the same boat :(
    Maybe a moderator @voe or community manager @Alpinolo could confirm this.
    enter the Cosmo @ GG 1
    Hey all,

As this is not even in the planning phase, there is no way of knowing how it would work if new legendary levels were introduced.
    However, my guess would be that the XP would be carried over, as the new levels will require XP to level up, so it makes sense that you will just level-up. Furthermore, there are a lot of players at Legendary 500, so it would affect a lot of people if it just doesn't work, leading to many headaches for Support :)

Cheers,
    SG
  • Hey all,

As this is not even in the planning phase, there is no way of knowing how it would work if new legendary levels were introduced.
    However, my guess would be that the XP would be carried over, as the new levels will require XP to level up, so it makes sense that you will just level-up. Furthermore, there are a lot of players at Legendary 500, so it would affect a lot of people if it just doesn't work, leading to many headaches for Support :)

Cheers,
    SG
    I'm talking about the XP that is currently being earned (with legendary level 500 having been reached) and not adding to the total xp shown (4,882,599) I've been legendary 500 for sometime and this figure has not moved. Also when legendary was introduced, the Xp I earned after lvl70 prior to the release was not added, as I started on legendary level 1 and was at 70 for ages prior to the legendary level release and had earned thousands more XP but the figure didn't go up. Obviously the xp won't reset to 0. 
    enter the Cosmo @ GG 1
    Furthermore, there are a lot of players at Legendary 500
    Cheers,
    SG
    So it's time to increase it? Players are getting bored.
    The Hall can reach up until +- 2000 points. Why did the increase it on the PC version?

Don't forget to rate and comment this game in the play/app store and social media.

I'm talking about the XP that is currently being earned (with legendary level 500 having been reached) and not adding to the total xp shown (4,882,599) I've been legendary 500 for sometime and this figure has not moved. Also when legendary was introduced, the Xp I earned after lvl70 prior to the release was not added, as I started on legendary level 1 and was at 70 for ages prior to the legendary level release and had earned thousands more XP but the figure didn't go up. Obviously the xp won't reset to 0. 
    Ah, I see what you mean. Well that is a different issue, as the game is not "programmed" to display more than those XP points as far as I know. I do not know if the "extra" XP points you gain are saved anywhere.

@Jenne (NL1) obviously it would make sense to increase the legendary levels, but I am pretty sure other things have higher priority, like the new PVP mechanic. I can pass along the feedback, but I think it's pretty obvious I don't make any decisions about in-game Features, I just test them :)

Cheers,
    SG
    Its just changing a parameter 500 -> 800. It might take 15 mins time :p
    If not, nasty program code :)

Thanks to pass the info.

Hey @Jenne (NL1) ,
    I wish it was that simple! For example, what would come with extra levels? Let's say only new Quests?
    So someone has to write the new quests (Game Design/Game Writers), make the graphics (Art department), calculate and make sure the Quests grant the correct XP points and that the requirements are not too hard or too easy (Balancers/System Design). Localization has to do the Translations for all languages, then the Server developers have to implement the new Quests on the servers and the Client developers have to add all the Graphics and Translated text. Then QA (me and the other guys and gals) have to play through all the 300 extra levels and check that the Quests and their requirements work correctly. I'd say that's more than 15 mins :)

And that is only if we added new Quests... Adding also more Hall points is double the effort, etc etc.

Cheers,
    SG
    You are right, I only care about the Hall level to enter more points to the Hall.
    If you see it bigger then alot needs to be done for sure.
    But the code is already inside the PC version.

Please tell GGS that players are getting bored.
    Bored means less time on Empire and might searching for something else or been slacky.
    The rush to level is since a long time gone.

• sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) Posts: 685US1
    edited 11.08.2017
    We wouldnt need more hall points if players didn't cheat the game by using farms to upgrade there halls . The design program what ever of the hall was supposed to take over a year before players would actually be a level 500 . Because the cheat of farms that were exploited this happened a lot sooner lol only way we should be seeing a true maxed lvl 500 is somebody decided to spend thousands and thousands of real cash . I doubt all these lvl 500 didn't exploit the farms . nice response Sam a lot of players don't understand the technical part of design , programs , bug fixes . It's not easy and they must be timed events not to mention all the extra cash that needs to be paid out for professionals to do these updates and designs . 
    I added a like to you're comment Gee . Salute 
    Since the NPC looting it's much easier then looting on inactive players.
    My Hall was level 300 without looting on inactive players. Just attacking real players and robber barons.
    Things are much easier right now so it should go even faster then before looting.

• sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) Posts: 685US1
    edited 11.08.2017
    Yes I agree , I would give the developers a chance . They are not perfect but they actually design things well . A huge issue is people don't see or understand the concept of the design . Everybody wanted to boycott the game when they heard of the update . From my experience getting Angry in the past I waited for the update to find a feeling for it . I've spoke to many in the game who were furious before the update . Everybody happy lol . Don't let the players who believe they rule the game make you feel a certain way . Try to see the vision in the update . not every update favors every player that's what keeps us on our toes lol
Sign In to comment.